Why do you hate fat people?

Why do you hate fat people?

I like fats actually, they make me look better.
I wish more people were out of shape, the better and more special i look.

>virtually saying "IM DYING PLS I DONT NEED HELP" out loud
Its just pity at tits point.

dunno if I can honestly say that I hate many people, but people who deny that obesity is dangerous can get in the sea.

You're either mentally ill or in a terrible need for attention.

i dont hate fat people, i hate the fact that a lot of them justify it by saying this is just how they are and blame genetics when they are just a bunch of disgusting lazy pigs. There's also them denying its unhealthy and a bad example for future generations.
I can handle those though, the ones that drive me nuts are the one that look down on me for being slim and tell me i should eat more just because they can't face they are the ones doing things wrong and me being slimmer makes them look like shit (because they do look like shit)

Now you see this shit in everyone's face

You posted it with your tripcode. You said you were fat. Enough said.

Can you leave?

this desu, I fully support obesity

It makes me sad when I see fat people.
If I'm friends with a fat person it makes me feel disappointed in them.
It's pretty narcasisstic of me since im a fucking skeleton but I can't help but judge peoples character based on thier outward appearances.

P.S. My judgements are usually correct.

Why?

they try so hard : (

I feel the same about creepy ugly old unfashionable thieves. Woah.
Fats can lose weight but you my dude, are screwed

I don't. I dislike fat people who are always going on about it and not working to shed weight. But it's because their behavior and attitude is unpleasant and being around them sucks the fun out of everything, not because they are fat.

First time you've posted something I agree with

You already look plenty special Igor, believe it. :^)

No hate from me, but it makes me sad -especially if it's an overweight kid.

And got so far...

he's too old for street wear. it looks so weird.

I only hate fat people who have resorted to fat-acceptance/HAES bullshit to cope with their problem. It indicates mental weakness.

The reality is most people are fat now because they lack the correct information to correct their metabolic disease. The FDA, NIH, AHA, ADA, etc. etc. etc. have all told them to eat a low-fat HIGH-CARB diet: this is the exact recipe for obesity. It is extremely difficult to maintain a calorie deficit in the long term on a high-carb diet due to the hyperphagic effects of sugar and starch, so they keep trying and failing.

10x better before

lol, i saw that earlier today too. I didnt even bother looking at the comments. Its reddit, so you know it'll be all "Whoa, awesome style, bro!" etc... with anything thats even slightly critical being buried, or deleted by the mods.

If you sort the comments by "controversial" you will see like minded comments

At least hes trying. Also if he were famous he could wear streetwear into his 60s, and nobody would say shit.