Veeky Forums transformation thread

Veeky Forums transformation thread

You misspelled cringe thread

zing!

Congratulations on achieving a significant improvement, OP. Keep at it.

nothing changed you fat fuck

He should try a Veeky Forums transformation instead

lol this is so gay

Did he go back to high school?

honestly, the guy on the left looks like a regular-ass dude. yeah he's heavyset, but there is a guy like him in every workplace in the country

That's still not a good thing

Congratulations, op. Keep going, and don't listen to these assholes, you're doing great

this guy is gonna be real handsome when he loses all that weight, im almost positive that OP is not him but if so good luck and keep it up

shows how you might as well be 200lbs overweight as 30lbs, looks no better at all

why do fat guys wear their pants like that?

because they refuse to buy the correct size pants - itd just be too depressing to own a pair of 54" slacks

i dont really understand if this people care about their appereance why dont they lose weight

Off to a great start.

Everyone else, more photos, less griping. It's a good thread topic.

Because in real life (not drawings) it looks equally horrible.

moved from fat to fat and faggot

Are you the same dude from Leddit?

It's a functional failure, their pants can't stay up if they belt them around the biggest part of a big middle. It's hard to keep a belt on around a beach ball.

OP is baiting for negative replies by using a picture from r/streetwear

Obligatory
THICCC

Got that today, what do you think ?

It's easier to change clothes than change your weight. Half an hour of exercise each day is too much for some people apparently.

he went from schlubby business casual to cosplaying a middle schooler

better than that fuck-arse on the right

this tbqh

lmfao

because you don't get fat overnight, it happens slowly. your belly gets bigger, and your pants don't fit anymore. but you don't have bigger pants, so you just put them below your belly because you can still fit it that way. then when it gets too tight even that way, you go buy bigger pants. but you're vain, so you get as small as you can get that covers your ass and dick. those aren't going to cover your belly, just your enormous ass

that's why. but if you realize your size, you can adapt and wear pants like the left guy. but not everyone is self aware.

damn I suck at these 'spot the difference' games

I'm not even all that fat and am basically stuck on the right. Damn near no one makes high-waisted pants anymore and mid and low rise are useless for staying at the navel.

this

its from a reddit post

>posts weight loss pics at a weight where literally eating one less pop tart per fucking day will make you rapidly lose weight
what a fucking mess

The fucker actually managed to look worse even though he clearly lost some weight and put more money into his clothes

This "dressing like a gay teenager" meme needs to fucking stop seriously

i want to hug him, i want him to big spoon me :3

what a daddy he is

so he rather spent money on a new phone and new clothes instead of putting effort into losing weight.

also because pants stretch as you wear them, especially jeans, so you're not really aware of your weight gain if you're used to your old pair that is actually bigger than their label size says

he lost 70lbs, he's just celebrating what he has done so far, which is no small feat

it doesnt look like he lost 70 lbs at all

It definitely does, look at the huge gut in the first picture then look at the second one. Also in the first pic he only has a thin dress shirt on and in the second one hes layering.

This tbqh

tfw no cuddly streetwear bear bf

he's 5'4 btw