How do you quit a job Veeky Forums? Do you put them on a resume if it was less than 2 months?

How do you quit a job Veeky Forums? Do you put them on a resume if it was less than 2 months?
How can you leave that won't cause your employer to ho out of their way to make sure you dont get a new job? Or with old your paycheck?

>How can you leave that won't cause your employer to ho out of their way to make sure you dont get a new job?

They won't bro.

>Or with old your paycheck?

This is illegal. Even if they hate your fucking guts they'll give you your paycheck. It's not worth the trouble to them.

Source: I got fired the same day as I got hired and I got my paycheck perfectly fine.

Is there a right way to quit? My mom said no call no show is bad.

No shit dude. Are you young or just autistic?

Call them and say you want to put in your two weeks notice. That way they'll actually be able to make arrangements to replace you instead of them needing a cashier on isle 3 at 9 am and he's just not fucking there

Autistic, sorry.. And okay I just didn't wanna work there 2 more weeks. I work in a kitchen . cash register and g
Food maker

Ok I guess you could just not show up but that's a dick move tbqh.

Just give a two weeks notice m8. Why don't you like it anyway? Are they bullying you?

He's a fucking autist, he probably just can't handle talking to people on a regular basis.

Yep, I'm the only one that does work while the black people slack off, I have to do everything and it isn't enjoyable at all. I'd rather be a waiter or work at a hotel. That's my plan desu

>Yep, I'm the only one that does work while the black people slack off, I have to do everything and it isn't enjoyable at all

Talk to your manager. Tell them about what's going on...???

He/she will probably fix it or at least give you some sort of closure.

>I'd rather be a waiter or work at a hotel. That's my plan desu

This might not suit you either, you can't just give up when the going gets hard. How long have you worked there?

Honestly if you've barely worked there give it another month AND talk to your manager about your issues before you decide to quit. If not then just give a two weeks notice. *DURING* that two weeks look for a fucking job. You'll be glad you did, those extra two weeks won't harm you and at least you'll be able to use it as a reference.

manager is probably black and let's them get away with it , that's how these things usually go

>let whitey do they work it's the least they can do after all dem years of slavery

Manager is black, I'm racist if I say anything

>Black people being managers
>Applying to a workplace of niggers

Ok whiteboi, new plan.

Steal shit from there, fuck things up, break things as much as you can, THEN quit.

You work at a restaurant, right? Steal their cutlery, steal things from the backroom, don't do any work, UNTIL you get fired

I was so mad at my last job that I quit on the spot as soon as the background check for my new firm cleared.

I wouldn't recommend doing this unless things are really bad.

I work st a Sam's club kitchen

Spot on dude

Idk dude just steal their shit, do whatever you can to strike back at them(i can't think of much right now but just every little thing).

Like if you need to throw trash out, tie/throw it in such a way that it rips and spills everywhere so some other cuck needs to clean it up after

steal whatever shit you can, fuck em m8

>OP is worse than the niggers he complains about
>OP is a nigger
Also, why the fuck did you make 3 threads faggot? Fucking kill yourself

>How do you quit a job Veeky Forums?
Give written two weeks notice.
>Do you put them on a resume if it was less than 2 months?
Most cases, no, it's not relevant.
>How can you leave that won't cause your employer to ho out of their way to make sure you dont get a new job? Or with old your paycheck?
Leave on friendly, good terms. These things happen and you're not the first person to ever leave a job. They should feel happy for you. Truthfully, they probably expected you to move on, eventually, unless you're a totally incompetent employee.

>the black people slack off
you should recommend to the owner/manager to replace the nigs with spics to increase production and reduce shrinkage (employee theft)

Are you retarded? Write a nice letter saying you liked working for them and thank you for the opportunity, blah blah blah, but you've found other opportunities and you'll be leaving your position in 2 weeks. Jesus Christ, with how dumb you are I'm surprised you got hired in the first place. Maybe you should stay at your current job, you're lucky they hired you.

> an employer ensuring you don't get a job somewhere else

that's illegal. The DOL could crush the business and you could make a lawsuit against them. No business owner with half a brain would do this.

> They won't pay me my final check

Same situation as above.

This board too cowardly. Just give them a 2 weeks notice and say the job is not for you.

2 weeks notice for a job ive worked at for 1.5 months?

A notice is a notice, doesn't matter how long you've worked there.