What should I do to make my hair more effay?

what should I do to make my hair more effay?

pic is how my hair naturally dries, currently i wear it in a part, but my hair gets messed up pretty easily after styling, i have a pretty strong cowlick on the right side, and most importantly, i want a more edgy/alternative hair style

thoughts? general advice thread for other people wondering the same thing for themselves too i suppose

inb4 underage banned im 19 i know i look young ok friends

looks fine, just go no-poo

1. Get drop handles.
2. Learn how to blow dry your hair so that the style stays. Just ask your stylist how to do this

alright, thanks, ill try that.
what are drop handles?

Drop handles for your bike, sweetheart

lol thanks dad will do:-)

wheres the sweater from my dude

don't go no-poo

Use a texture product to make it look more chunky, rake your hand through it and let your part fall naturally with your cowlick, asymmetrically.

why the long face? LMAO

You look like that viner

don't go no-poo

whats ur ig?

got it at a thrift store, brand is Liberty Sweaters
why not?
will try that, thanks
got me my dude xDDD

You dont look young at all wtf
id guess 22-23

Not OP but what's a good texture product?

I usually just get a semi-buzzcut for my hair because it turns into a jewfro but I've been growing it for like 3 months to see what I can do with it. This is what I have. Any tips Veeky Forums?

I've never had to style a jewfro before

Thanks OP, now I got another picture in my folder of young men (and one girl) who look like a slightly different version of me.

post more

unrelated but OP has a really nice jaw

OP here

never heard that before, but thanks my guy makes me feel good :-)
also curious about this. still looking for an answer whether to poo or not to poo as well
dump
thanks buddy :-)

Holy shit you look like a tool normalfag with that shit

maybe that's why he's making a thread about changing it?
nah doesn't make sense

Regarding texture product, for op's hair texture and length, a light texture wax or putty, bumble and bumble sumotech or tigi bedhead manipulator would be two good ones. It depends on how long, short, fine thick, straight or curly your hair texture is.

I look fairly similar to you and I benefitted a lot from no poo, hair looks much thicker and it pretty much eliminated dandruff that'd been an issue for me for years and no product helped with. I'd recommend trying it for a week or two.