Cav Empt
Columbia
Dickies (This will make a comeback)

>Patagonia
I've got bad news for you user

You're right Patagonia is a meme now, and so is 80% of Cav Empt's pieces

>lets have a discussion on brands we dont want anyone to know about guys

nice try normie

those are all normalfag brands. you can find patagonia and columbia at your local ross. dickies have been around since 2010 (good job living under a rock) and you can find these at pretty much any streetwear store at the mall. rappers wear cav empt. a$ap rocky wears cav empt. rich teenagers on tumblr wear cav empt. good try though.

Dude, you need to get laid

>hurr durr this person isnt monosyballic so they must be sex depraved

please leave Veeky Forums and never come back. thanks!

Lol u r a virgin xddd

>thrift Penguin chukka boots for $20
>Look less beat up than other shoes I've had from within the same timespan

I'm thankful that the most hyped C.E pieces are usually on the lower end of the scale from each release. That said, I hate scalpers in any form. At least I own this lovely thing.

c.e is just glorified hypebeast shit, this board needs to get over streetwear like the rest of the world

Rick Owens will never be popular among normies besides being ridiculed for his ridiculous fashion statements

albeit one of my "swagfag" cousins who wears exclusively nike is now into him because I showed him the ways

Normie here, why are the polos so expensive

Ok?

Is that Hideaki Anno?

>being this assblasted
getting laid isn't difficult, user
it doesn't have to be this way

wayyyy too late

Have you guys heard of this up and coming brand called "Brooks Brothers"? It's pretty underground, but dope shit. Check them out.

I got a Penguin tee from Nordstrom Rack years and years ago. It's still the softest and comfiest tee that I own to this day. Too bad I hate the color. Thanks for reminding me about it, op. I gotta buy some more.

how is that even fucking relevant?

>go to their site
>they don't sell a single normal 100% blank tee
>pic related is the closest I could find and it still has their shitty logo
well now I'm kinda sad

You guys do realize that wearing brands like Brooks Brothers or J Crew is going to guarantee you college girl pussy right? You all are pretty pathetic desu

I wear J Crew exclusively and haven't gotten laid in 2 years

Jan.5th;

Medium

>pastel polos
>uninspired tees
>weak button ups
I ain't paying more than 20$ a shirt to dress like a first year college frat boy
If you're going to wear a bird based brand, staple is the way to go.

I realized people on this board it don't go outside very oftenly, but that being said Dickies is sold at west 49 a chain skate shop and every man from age 20 to 40 in Vancouver and Victoria British Columbia wear Patagonia and Columbia.

have you lot never been to the UK? Penguin and Patagonia have been big here for years

Sovereign Code
Alternative

Mykita
Samsoe Samsoe
Soulland
Henrik Vibskov
Arcteryx Veillance
Le slip français
Schmoove

lol someone seems hurt.

CE for sure.

I live in London and I've never sen anyone wearing CE other than me 2bh. Maybe I haven't looked around much but it's not common here.

Don't ever reply to my comment ever again

benetton

YEAH MAN PENGUIN IS GREAT

ACTUALLY GOT THIS ONE TODAY