Proud to be Plebian Edition

Proud to be Plebian Edition

Last thread: >WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?
Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Remember to ask questions for the FAQ!

Other urls found in this thread:

spiderstitches.com/about-us.html
reference.com/government-politics/political-turmoil-6a5e0ae633a2d961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got a nice hoodie for $12 but the logo is a meme right on the breast. Would it be appropriate to slap a patch over it?

What meme?

pony, never even heard of it

you already ruined the thread with twenty one pilots, nice

>edition name

where to cop patches around 2 inches or smaller?

you can barely tell this is a patch thread by the op. you fucked up, op.

Goddammit I forgot the subject line

You're really in for it now AM.

Sew velcro to a jacket for velcro patches vs sew patches directly to jacket.

Do you think it would be possible to turn pic related into a patch/badge thing?

I want to wear an Ushanka but they usually have the communist symbol on it
>bro why don't you just remove the communist symbol
because i want something on there or else it'll look gay

also where i live it's very grey and cold shitty weather so i would at least have a reason to wear it

so, would it be possible to turn pic related into a patch/badge thing (without the red of course)

>Do you think it would be possible to turn pic related into a patch/badge thing?
Yes, of course.

>obvious Reichsadler
>wreath
>star for some reason
>pickaxeaxe?
What does this flag even mean?
you could definitely make it a patch, but why?

I bet it's NazBol shit

>ba'athism

>not praising Assad

wtf

>assad

Hey AM, I ordered one but didn't know you offered velcro backing. Do you mind dropping in some velcro backing? I'll put it on myself.

You'll know it's my order when you see it.

Email him just in case

How should I do it?

I updated the flag and made it better

The pick axe just resembles work, while the axe can resemble work/fighting

Are there any websites where i can just stick this image onto a pin/button then it just gets shipped to me?

>crossed senate fasces
>nazi reich eagle
>pickaxe/axe
>star
>olive branches
>falange

I'm fucking throwing up

You got any better ideas faggot? And what's wrong with what's on there?

It's symbol overload. If you want an actual advice

>drop the fasces and the falange
>sharpen the star so it's flat across the planes, not chunky like a preschool homework
>Clean up that pickaxe/battleaxe art, way too wiggly
>Seriously reconsider the olive branches, especially the generic olive branches from wikipedia

What is this for anyway?

Because I want to wear a ushanka but I don't want a commie symbol on it so i just want something original on it

>wearing an ushanka
gross

but if you must. There's legitimate subtle nazi badges that you can get for a few dollars online.

spiderstitches.com/about-us.html

Anyone ordered from this site before? If so any pics?
Just ordered 2 patches for $40

Its such a mess my dude.

2 for 40 jfc the fuck did you buy?

Where to find this?
I just found one instagram with the patch made, but i think it was from a custom patch site. Help please

its so hard to find you couldn't even find the picture

Cheapest place I can get/order a Gadsden flag patch? Wanna sew one to the sleeve of a sweater.

Just copped a white denim jacket, any thoughts as to what I should put on it? Was thinking either primary colours, reds and blues mainly - or white/cream patches, kind of low profile

>spiderstitches.com/about-us.html
yeah I've bough from them before, i took the patch off for a new one but it might be lying around somewhere. their designs are decent, just nothing that interesting - best paired with something, like embroidered lettering or something.

they're mostly massive back patches

anyone ever copped anything from weaponsgradewaifus? I like their patches but something about them seems off, like they were drawn in mspaint or something

Kek, my bad

DAE is in, dropping 23/02/17

Nice

Dope

wtc

Fuck off and take your samefaggotry with you

it's not samefaggotry you fuckin moron

Those first two responses absolutely are
Not to mention that patch will without a doubt be a thread derailer

Those first two responses absolutely are
considering the second one was me, they absolutely aren't

Don't reply to our resident autist.

forgive me, forgot where I was for a moment.

how exactly can a patch derail a thread about patches

Would people be interested if I made a 80's Wall Street/finance themed patch? Something cool inspired by Liar's Poker and Wall Street (1987)

Post your store

do you mean what patches I own?

Never mind though you were the guy with the German Antarctica patch.

gonna do it anyway w/e [1/?] my favourite one

2/?

Oh I remember that Charlotte patch. Consider yourself lucky with it, the seller on Etsy hasn't re-listed it as far as I'm aware.

3/?

yeah, it's a lovely design, not super high quality, some of the threads are coming loose with age, still a nice lowkey weeb patch

4/? - never ended up putting this one on, I like the band and I get that jihad is just a word, but a lot of plebs on the street won't know that, and I don't wanna be edgy, or get punched by some dude who's son died in Iraq

5/5 - lost this one so I don't have my own pic of it, it's lying round somewhere though

That DAE patch is the only good one there. Others are garbage.

this

would you marry a black woman

Mine are better.

Oh I remember you. You posted about this like over a year ago.

Got any new patches man?

I'm back from b& l&, what'd I miss
Uh oh

Imagine being this baselessly autistic

patchgame-senpai is just totally ignoring me, i guess. where else can i shill?

Seriously just keep bothering him, he gets a bunch of messages in his not-yet-allowed inbox so if you keep bumping yourself up he'll see you at some point

Apparently not? Might still make one.

Need to see design. Can't say I'm interested just yet. I can get interested off a design.

Anyone know the brand of Dyllan Roof's jacket?

That sounds right up my alley depending on the design
How about a slogan that sounds like it came straight out of an 80s advertising pitch

C/N?

Are there any good lowkey pro-Trump patches?

Political rough patches

Can you link his site? I can't seem to find it.

reference.com/government-politics/political-turmoil-6a5e0ae633a2d961

Ai's MAGA lion (patchdynamics.net)

Meme patches are cringey as fuck. Prove me wrong.

Most of them are, but at least the a e s t h e t i c meme bust patch was okay.

Its mostly the political and /pol/ related ones that are terrible.

Thats not very subtle

I bought some stuff from him but am not Ai. Wouldn't buy the MAGA patch, for example. But hey, here's a (You) for your troubles.

Did some design drafts, tried to maintain the optimistic 80's vibes here.

would cop

I was going to ask if you were taking inspiration from American Psycho. I'm interested.What does the bottom say? Fallen "____"?

"A fallen angel is a bond that was given an investment-grade rating but has since been reduced to junk bond status due to the weakening financial condition of the issuer. There is a fine line between fallen angel bonds and value stocks, which have the potential to recover from short-term challenges, and those that are headed straight toward bankruptcy."

Basically a type of junk bonds, which started the junk bond boom during late 70s and 80s. Mike Milken, the 80s "Junk Bond King" also started his highly profitable high yield business with these.

w2c CMESKL patch but with a nazi skull & a commie dagger?

Nowhere because nobody likes commies

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Learned something new

desu nazis are fash core entry level

>tfw no roman empire based patches
>tfw no benito patches
>tfw no hirohito patches

hitler is to fascism what the beatles were to rock music

Nazis are used commonly because they have so much imagery and symbols associated with them it's a gold mine. Not to mention a lot of those symbols are great designs. Example from /k/ thread. Roman Empire is obvious, what would the other two have?

rising sun for hirohito, chrysantheumses, "TORA, TORA, TORA". there's a lot for the japs.

i see your point with the italians, but the romans - i've never seen any roman patches. and that fucking sucks.

fuck hitler, hitler has nothing on my boy augustus. disgusting germanic barbarian. caesar and augustus, not hitler and himmler. ok? mars bless

would/10

>my boy augustus

Are you by any chance a fag?

hello cato

YOU PLEB

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit
that SMESKL one is fucking nice
I'd prefer it without the Nazi symbol on the dagger's hilt beacuse I'm only anti-commie, not pro-nazi
when is "next run"? Cos i'd definitely buy this

Oh hell yeah, that looks great

Hey AM and other patchmakers, do you use any tracking when you ship your patches? If not, aren't you worried about people being dicks and disputing the order as "didn't arrive" while it really has arrived?