A-adidas is just a fad

>a-adidas is just a fad
>boost meme will die soon

why is Veeky Forums ALWAYS wrong?

>guys I like yeezys I think they're kinda of comfortable despite it's jacked up prices
>reddit streetwear gtfo
>Nmds are okay for running they're comfortable
>Flyknit is best boost is a faud gtfo reddit
Living in ivory tower

How was it ever a meme? It's comfy as fuck
Sorry but explain?

he's just doing some damage control because he likes hypebeast shoes and knows his opinion is garbage. he wants to get them before they gets him. he's just a ledditor, leave him be

Hyped for these

>boost meme will die soon
it's already dead, you know it when normies start to adopt something, which happened to UBs quite some time ago
but if you want to look like a normie, i guess they're still fine

>being a trendhopping faggot
>caring this much what other people wear
how does it feel to be plebeijan as fuck?

you got that backwards

OP was talking about fads/memes, now UBs, NMDs are trends, which were adopted by the masses not even yesterday and that's exactly when they die for people, who don't like to be just one out of thousands and try to bring some personality into what they wear, which is the direct opposite of what you suggested, you can't be much more pleb than if you wear what everyone else does and follow sheeple mentality

it appears, you have reading comprehension issues

tl;dr you don't possibly want to be caught dead in UBs or NMDs in 2017

are nike and adidas even considered running brands anymore? no serious athlete would actually wear any of their shit because its shit, unless they paid them to.
actual running brands would be altra, hoka, brooks, etc...

im pretty sure youre the one who missunderstood, the guy implied that if you stop wearing something you like because aeveryone else is wearing it youre as much of a pleb as the normie that wears the item because everyone else does

except why have anyone started wearing them in the first place? not because anyone of those would be such big of an individuum and they found the shoes themselves, but because they were hyped and they hopped on the trend - talking about trendhoppers, this is exponentially true for this particular case
if you keep wearing them, all i care, you will only look like one of the herd, which has nothing to do with fashion or this board, at least it shouldn't have nothing to do with it

today just a normie, next day a laggard

You know studies have found that the harder you try to sound smart, the more people think you're an idiot. And boy, you sure seem a world class dum dum.

>wearing meme GYM sneakers
>fashion
pick one

Sounds pretty sheeple to me drop something just because it's popular. There is no difference between you and the guy who buys UBs because they are popular, other than you live in unwarranted smug self-satisfaction thinking you are better.

not bad mouthing adidas but its not hard to grow your running line when it virtually didn't exists before 2014

nike is coming back tho, they are rooting themselves within modern high couture culture by doing collabs with different designers on different models, adidas isnt corny but its become the norm whereas things like nikelab are a bit more unique in a sense

>coming back
they never 'went away' to begin with
>things like nikelab are a bit more unique in a sense
One of the biggest issues with Nike collabs is that they offer very little creative freedom, it's always just slightly modified existing models. Something like Raf Ozweegos or Alexander Wang creepers could not happen with Nike because they don't allow that kind of thing. Kanye cited that as one of the big reasons he left Nike in favor of Adidas. And they really aren't 'unique' on that basis.

>I won't wear something because it's popular, I'm so above normies!
ahahahha fucking funny with people like you, you're the exact same as the very people you condemn

>nike is coming back tho
LMAOO

Lol spot the pleb

why do people have faith in nike so much? they just care about selling to normies. they dont care about fashion