Why do 2MM homes almost always look better than 10MM + homes?

why do 2MM homes almost always look better than 10MM + homes?

Because you are the kind of person who can only imagine owning one house, and thus calls all houses "homes"?

B T F O
T
F
O

I actually own 15 rental properties. referring to a house is fine when it isn't yours. Calling something you live in a house is degenerate behavior. Home is the appropriate term. can you answer my question

no you don't

you can't even write a sentence

Why did you post a shitskin as the image for this thread??

because he is a good musician.
what are you saying? english is my second language but I think my grammar is fine...

also the 15 rentals were inheritance :)

10M+ homes are for entertaining. They're not really for living in. It's why they have 6 bathrooms and only a few bedrooms with alot of open areas. A 2M dollar home is for living in. Usually people that have 10m+ dollar homes don't live in them. They host retarded parties in them.

can you explain how my sentence structure is off?

t. self conscious immigrant

SILENCE. YOUR QUESTION IS DUMB. YOUR PICTURE IS DUMB. YOUR RESPONSES ARE DUMB.

GET OFF THIS BOARD AND GO WORSHIP PAJEET YOU SHITTER

awww are you sad that you'll never be able to live in a 10MM house? let alone a 2MM? :) feels good

LOL

P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

yikes I feel for you bro. having rich parents is a blessing and a curse. I don't relate to your anger and I don't empathize.

Yikes. Your "rich parents" did a horrible job at raising you.

I don't relate to your stupidity, but I empathize. It must be easy being a special kind of idiot.

You are a sand nigger

FPBP
poo-in-loo shitskins on suicide watch
/thread

They don't? Wtf are you talking about? I've been in plenty of $2m dollar homes and then I've been in a few $10m+ homes including John Legends' house in Beverly Hills. There is literally no comparison.

Reddit is that way, friends.

I went there and called someone a shitskin sand nigger and they banned me :(

What's "2mm", is it 2 million?

M=thousand in roman numerals.
MM= million in roman numerals.