Suns out guns out

Where does Veeky Forums buy their tank tops? I'd like a step up from your h&m and uniqlo in terms of fit and material. It would be nice if APC or Norse sold some.

Note: I have muscles

I guess topman's a step up

w2c

Do not wear tank tops.

gonna have to disagree sorry buddy

im gonna turn this into summer clothes general

where can i get some light linen pants? loose fit obviously, need some nice breathable pants for summer

is it Veeky Forums to wear this if you're male and you shave your armpits?

rick

vapor95

Please don't wear tank tops unless you're exercising

I'm in the tropics, gotta have at least a piece like that - that's not from the underwear section - to cool myself. Also, I endorse what said. Bumpin' or nuthin'.

Not even for indoor wear?

if anything, get a sleeveless tee with low cut arm holes, if ur ripped it'll look cool and you can avoid looking like a ss17 wife beater

Pacsun has some nice ones if you're into that kinda Cali skater look (think FIDLAR)

You don't need high end clothes for indoor wear.

>me showing my corpse colored skellington arms

fuck summer desu

> The faggots shitting on tank tops ITT IRL

That guys actually got a pretty nice twink bod, if he gained a bit more muscle he'd be ottermode. People mad about tank tops are skinnyfat or skelly

post good tank top fit pics pls (anyone, not just yours)

I'm too skinny to wear tanks, in summer I wear linen buttondowns with rolled sleeves or tees.

Definitely a good look if you're Veeky Forums though

He said *GOOD* pics

don't wear tanks.

muscle tees like are an exception but you better be fit and only when going to or coming from the gym should you wear them in public.

rofl at all these btfo'd skeltal Veeky Forumsggots speaking so matter of fact'ly as if there's some unwritten rule that tank tops inherently can't look good

post pics then

nice thanks

>when britbongs think their opinions are relevant to sunny places

i'm skeltal too but i dont see anything inherently wrong or unfashionable about a shirt that has no sleeves lmao

these look good because the guys wearing them are fit and attractive, not because the tank tops are good lol

I'm fit and attractive what should i do

Have you ordered anything from them? Cause I'm looking at a hoodie I like but I have a feeling the sizing would be weird

Are you all Australian? Only Aussies like tank tops right?

I didn't say anything about high end brands, I just wanted brands to get tops (that are not underwear) like that. Couldn't seem to find them at the usual stores...good thing there are several choices mentioned here though.

I wish.

uniqlo u thursday drop