Is smoking effay?

Is smoking effay?

Awaiting test results to see if I have lung cancer so I want to know if it was all worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OSnAPxyMzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How long were you smoking?

Since Feb 2011

No.

The only reason it seems effay is just an example of how effective cigarrette brand marketing campaigns were after decades of associating smoking with an image of rebellion and artistry. Anyone that STILL falls for this faux image in 2017 is just plain retarded.

No. Wrinkly skin and yellow teeth are not Veeky Forums

No, but his facial features are

I've smoked for 12 years when I was really young and it was among the most stupid mistakes I made in my life. Glad those times are long gone.

Stop that shit OP. I hope you don't get cancer.

This

Sorry OP, you're an idiot that fell for a vain marketing campaign. I hope you don't have to pay with your life, dumbass.

smoking will always be effay

sorry anti-smoking shills

>Anyone that STILL falls for this faux image in 2017 is just plain retarded.

You say that like the average person on the street isn't plain retarded, and isn't that who you're trying to play up to?

>I'm so much smarter than normies >:)

I cringe every single time someone says this

>2017
>being addicted to the least rewarding drug out there

>im not AVERAGE, because AVERAGE is BELOW AVERAGE and DUMB.

wow

>faux image in 2017
I dislike smoking as much as the next guy, but at least in American cities the people who smoke are often artistic / or european and Asian exchange students so there still is that connotation

The fact is though that if you are boring smoking will not make you seem more interesting , you'll just look like a poseur

You have obviously never stepped outside your mom's house

this
i'm a lightweight with 0 tolerance for most drugs but cigarettes only give me a buzz if i smoke every few months. it's definitely not worth the price or the toll it takes on your health.

Hmm I'm just sharing my experience with smoking in the US and the people that tend to do it in cities but you're free to disagree :-)

Nah, get a grip. The point is that a lot of people still think smoking is cool, despite the risks. Control yourself the next time you want to sperg so hard. It's fucking embarassing.

Same for you.

I think it looks cool but it's obviously shit and unhealthy, lung cancer, yelllw teeth, etc.
But there is still something aethsethic about it and I cant point my finger on it

Of course it's effay. Are you a fucking manchild?

A few people have pretty much made all the obvious points. It does look cool, but I don't see much point in it, doesn't taste that great and not great for health and general hygiene.

Smoking weed on the other hand, not so bad, can still keep the poser image somewhat.

different guy, but go visit a blue collar workplace at morning break and let me know if you can see the workers through the clouds of smoke. smoking is a plague that affects all classes, but the more educated you are the less excuse you have for smoking as you are more aware of the dangers associated with it.

No.

You smell like shit to everyone. Literally. People who don't smoke can attest, you reek of cigarettes and it's fucking gross.

Teeth are fucked.

No one can smell any fragrance you are wearing.

Costs lots of money.

People see you are too stupid to realize you are trading a brief moment of relief for long term health consequences.

this life is a fleeting vale of tears

Nope, only loose snus is effay

>tfw dad's been smoking for 35 years and still has none of the problems associated with it
lol

Are you bragging? He could wake up tomorrow with a tumor on his lungs.

>are you bragging
No. I know full well that what you're describing could and is probably going to happen sooner than later, just surprised.

Smoking is uncool and not Veeky Forums but it makes me horny

being a cancer survivor is p.effay senpai

knock on wood man

get him to stop desu

The struggle itself is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

The more the media pushes that smoking "isn't cool" and criminalizes it, the cooler it becomes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OSnAPxyMzo

No. It looks the part, but there's more to being effay than the visual component. When your clothes and often breath reek of that shit, you aren't effay to anyone with a working nose. The smoke itself doesn't smell that bad to non-smokers, but the horrible stench it leaves on things.

>fite the power xD

Am I the only one who finds the faint, stale scent of cigarette smoke appealing? My first love was from the house of smokers and her clothes always smelled with floral perfumes and cigarettes. I loved it.

OP here. I had no symptoms at all. They just found out during a physical for a new job.

I grew up in a small village in Croatia. A large amount of people smoked and drank and so did majority of the teens and from that experience I can't picture in my mind smoking or drinking as cool. It's just disgusting, makes you smell, weak and addicted.

damn that sucks dude :( how old are you?

yes
faggot

no, simply because health issues aren't fashionable.

look at a smoker lung compared to a healthy one and tell me that shit looks fashionable.

plus, looking older than you actually are based on smoking for a long time is also not effay.

being old is no effay.

Explain to me why smoker's lungs are used in lung transplants and are considered just as good as a non-smoker's lungs.

Uh my parents will most likely die to lung cancer. I forced them to quit once but they picked it up again after a year or so.
I guess they want to die, who am I to stop them?

>simply because health issues aren't fashionable.
that's where you are wrong

Fuck off. Everybody dies. The majority of smokers don't get lung cancer, anyway. Heart disease is the leading cause of death among smokers.

I sure is fashionable to reek of shit and cough up blood in the morning!

At least you looked Veeky Forums while getting it.

literally, this is the only correct answer. factual dude

It used to be, now it's not quite the same but still.

Also nothing stops you from pretending to be smoking, no one will see the difference unless they're staring at you. Pretenders are more common than you'd think, I know many people that have done this for years, and actually you probably know many of them yourself, you just have to be staring at them and then get them to admit.

Now it all depends on what you smoke too. The worst thing is all those additives. I have a great example with my family: some of them smoked a popular brand in France, Gitanes, made of pure tobacco rolled in yellow corn paper, the others smoked typical American-made cigs with a ton of additives. The result is, most of those that smoked two packs of Gitanes a day have shitty lungs and most died from lung cancer, those that smoke American cigs reasonably have clean lugs but arteries clogged with a ton of shit, and those that smoked Gitanes reasonably have clean lugs and arteries.

Just be reasonable and avoid additives, and you should be fine. Or just smoke a cigar once in a while.

Having weak will power, and being dumb enough to pay companies money to kill you slowly is NOT effay.

You are the sucker regardless