What do you guys think of Travis Scott designed clothes?

what do you guys think of Travis Scott designed clothes?

Other urls found in this thread:

lukhanyomdingi.co.za/
strangerlagos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Derivative fuccboi bullshit

like old raf but shit

>>New Machine
>>New Hope
When's the "Travis Scott No Longer Relevant" hoodie dropping?

standard late 10s nigger garbage

as if helmut lang couldn't be driven any deeper into the ground

waste collector core

Ffs niggers need to stop designing clothes. They don't even sketch or drape fabric it's just putting gawdy faux-edgy branding on basic clothing. I feel sorry for margiella and raf to have there work be derived so poorly.

word

You clearly haven't looked past Virgil or rappers.

>there work

>So, Mr Scott, we have this design that we really think you would enjoy.
>Naw nae, I want like prison shit. Want like prison shit you know with the orange suit nigga when they take you in when you get busted nigga

please name 5 good black designers

oh wait you can't because theres only one and she's the lightest skined nigger in fashion

nail
o n t h e h e a d

>niggers need to stop designing clothes
stop
>I feel sorry for margiella and raf to have there work be derived so poorly
their* and why the fuck would they care? they get popularity, sales increase.
as much as being an edgy designer is cool and all, these figures like raf and margiela still need to sell shoes like the futures or the GATs regardless of runway clothing: they still have to make money
think

what about that one black guy that puts skulls on everything

haha holy fuck the cut on that thing is awful. is that supposed to be a bomber?

Now, I'm not saying I like their work but without resorting to memes or any other bullshit that says nothing, explain in your own words what makes Virgil Abloh, Jerry Lorenzo or Shayne Oliver "bad".
Imagine you are asked to write article about them to a respected fashion magazine, so you have to actually tell why you think the way you think about them.

Not bad tee bee aitch but the sleeves throw me off . I think they're too skinny.

Virgil Abloh is pretty good if you look past the Off-White pieces you usually see. Jerry Lorenzo is so bad he might cancel out any good black designers have done, though.

There's also a lot of designers from Africa who do cool stuff.

lukhanyomdingi.co.za/

virgil is actually good now, wasnt before
sam ross is good
maxwell osborne
based on the dsny and current collection, i'd put heron preston on this list
olivier has been a commercial success

You know there's designers past the well known high end ones you fucking delusional faggot.

The fact that you don't realise there's countless lesser known or mid known designers is only further proof of your blind hatred and autism.

Stay getting cucked by tyrone baka ^.^

>lukhanyomdingi.co.za/

woah, some of this is really fucking nice.
is anyone online stocking this? can't find it anywhere.

who's mans is this

whose
c'mon my guy

i slipped up :7(

I don't know, I found out about it on /r/malefashion but the guy who linked this website in Lagos which stocks a ton of African brands. Don't think you can directly order off the site but if you email them maybe they'd ship something outside of the country.

strangerlagos.com/

But yeah it's really cool, I had no idea African fashion was like that.

the bull drawing is nice, but that's it.
white Veeky Forums kids speaking in ebonics trying to be niggers will buy it if their current flavor of the week meme rapper wears it.
screencap this

I hate niggers and /r/streetwear faggots that excuse that shameful excuse of a human race. This is of course within the realms of fashion. Outside of that I don't hate anybody.

OK basquiat modelled for cdg but that's all I can think of. Sick of meme rappers ruining shit.

Virgil is shit.

you clearly havent seen his women's as of the last few seasons

>margieLLa

it's MargieLa you fucking retard

this is a terrible fuck up of raf and lang lmao

Combo Lambda

But it looks prison-y and is modeled by a black person so nu males will eat it up.

Numales dont even like travis scott. they like american cuckball and super tight skinny jeans and cuckold zip up hoodies, skinnyfat bodies and hipster cuck glasses

i hope they all die

what said. this is still fuccboi territory but not quite numale tier.

whoms't've mans is this

This is also Helmut Lang btw

Patrick Kelly, Duro Olowu, Andre Walker, Casely-Hayford

old raf was already shit

>a bunch of retarded white redditor streetwear kiddos are gonna be walking around with a bull insignia on a jacket from a black designer
you literally can't make this up
also look at how the model's face just protrudes out from the bottom holy fuck