World leader fight thread

First up, Putin versus Obama.

We'll assume UFC style rules, or maybe boxing.

I'd give it to Obama. Putin has more training, but I am sure he hasn't kept up. Given his sports "exploits" it seems like people let him win all the time.

He is 5'7, Obama is 6'1. Obama is just a lot bigger. Both are athletic guys, or were anyhow, but with both out of shape I'd give it to the bigger man.

Now who would win of all US presidents?

It has to go to Washington. He's tied for second tallest (Lincoln and LBJ were 6'4, he was 6'2) and was the most martial of all the big guys. Jackson might give him a run for his money though.

I'd still say Lincoln (a country frontier boy) can out scrap the rest of them though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xezh9QaL2OM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Merkel versus Clinton I'd give the odds to Merkel.

I think Trump could beat up Weed LMAO Canada man.

Obama is younger and bigger- we have weight limits in professional fighting specifically because training doesn't compensate for size advantages. Obama has the edge.

Wasn't Putin in the KGB? Surely he'd be trained far better than Obama to kill someone?

I'm sure Putin has had a modicum of combat training that would negate Obama's height advantage

6 inches and 80 or so lbs is a lot to overcome.

I imagine they are in similar shape.

Trump looks a step away from a heart attack

Yeah by as a community orgniza, Obamawould only obey the rules of the streets and shank dat mofo in his peckawoo face

Putin is KGB trained and holds a black belt in Sambo. My bet would be on Putin.

youtube.com/watch?v=xezh9QaL2OM

Are you kidding me Obama? How did they let this wimp into the white house?

This.
Are you guys serious? KGB colonel vs Veeky Forums yuppie??? Good lawd...

we have weight limits in professional fighting specifically because training doesn't compensate for size advantages between trained fighters

Ftfy

He's a black belt in judo

And Trudeau is the sissiest fucker in the Western Hemisphere

Bernie sounds fucking senile and looks like he's going to die of exhaustion on the campaign trail

>I think Trump could beat up Weed LMAO Canada man

I'm not a fan of either but Trudeau would whup the shit out of Trump. It's not even a contest.

Putin is a solid 5'7 of pure, undiluted Russian bear blood, fuelled by vodka and a history in the KGB, he'd definitely kick Obama's ass, if not he'd just use his special attack: a radioactive umbrella shot

Trump has had consistently better health than Clinton funny enough.

There's decently supported speculation than Clinton had a minor stroke in 2013.

Although I admire Obama, and adore Putin, I'd say the latter has this in the bag.

Judo, KGB, Slavic grit.

Putin wins.

Julius vs Hannibal

Prison style, Julius has a shank Hannibal has a broom handle.

and the president most likely to win of all the US presidents is teddy... I mean the guy was unkillable, he literally gave a speech with a bullet logged in his chest...

Justin is like 32 and Donald is like 72
Who do you think is closer to their prime, champ?

>what is old man strength.

Gaius julius? He could beat mike tyson at his prime. Caesar was superhuman in every aspect

I'm a girl and I still think I could beat Barack

Naw meng Caesar.

Obama is skin and bones, Putin is a muscular manlet

He Ragdolls Obama and finishes him with vicious GNP

cameron would kick the shit out of both of them

obama is skinny

putin is a manlet

Albert II of Germany could take on anyone

Are you kidding? He has the physique of Alex Jones in that picture.

Lincoln literally beats Washington in seconds. He worked as a professional catch wrestler.

dat pepe face

Out

Honestly, he had to have at least SEEN that painting, I mean do you think he looked at it and was like yep, that's me. He looks half retarded

Putin and it's not even close. Putin is an MMA/sambo/combat sports fanatic.

Putin would beat Obama. Trained>not trained, unless the size advantage is fucking massive

Suleiman the Magnificent versus Justinian the Great, no holds barred fistfight to the death at the peak of their youths

Because a smaller person has never beaten a larger one in a fight right?

Name one instance faggot, right now

I'm quite sure Putin could actually kill Obama is a matter of seconds

Royce Gracie.

fedor defeat hong man choi in 2007

Gerald ford was the star player on his college American football team that won two national championships.

>former KGB operative, Russian military, sporting guy
>lawyer/professional politician

Putin would slaughter him.

Who could beat this bug guy?

Playing football doesn't mean you can scrap

>former KGB operative
He was a desk jockey dude. Fairly mediocre one as well, apparently.

Doesn't matter, they all receive training. He was also a conscript in the Russian military and apparently extremely good at judo.

common cold