Cute clothes for femboys?

Cute clothes for femboys?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/with-manicures-and-makeup-japans-genderless-blur-line-between-pink-and-blue.amp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this goes in

cute clothes for girls only.

don't wear baggy or grungey looking clothes. soft pastel colours, no piercings or tattoos. keep your hair very soft, use a lot of conditioner - the expensive kind. have long hair, but don't wear one of those cliche 'emo' cuts (mind the pun) that most femboys have

Thank you for the advice. I'd love to have the sweater just for loafing around my house.

If anyone has any more femboy advice I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to explore my feminine side more.

i don't really femboy advice, sorry. i'm pretty masculine, acting feminine is pretty straight forward though. i suppose.

be naturally submissive, like the softer and gentler things in life and be more in touch with your emotions. are you gay or bi?

toman is love
toman is life

nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/with-manicures-and-makeup-japans-genderless-blur-line-between-pink-and-blue.amp.html

Bi but I lean gay.

alright. anyway, sorry, that was for me. point is, like the softer things and be soothingly submissive and gentle-toned in your way about things. like puppies, and kittens, and flowers. also shave your legs and stuff - that shit is worth tenfold in femininity.

anyway, you can be feminine and do whatever you like, it's a matter of personal preference. i'm pretty "masculine" and i like flowers, i love flowers.

I like that stuff but I've also spent hundreds of hours playing modded doom levels listening to black metal and death metal lol. You don't have to be either one or the other, in my opinion. It certainly does help to have mannerisms that are more feminine. I can't imagine there being some sort of gender that exists outside of masculine and feminine unless one was a robot, but I do think that not existing in mutually exclusive zones is a tenable way of being. Hence I believe in the non binary identity very strongly, and have been toying with the idea of identifying as that myself. I think if anything trying to define ones self as masculine or feminine in any way is just a sign of insecurity, trying to be something besides what your nature draws you to as opposed to living a more natural life.

well basically this. that's the point, you can be feminine, wear all pink, like bunnies and flowers and stuff - and still like black metal and think varg is a teacher to admire. do you, and be nobody else.

Yo user i'm pretty much same area as you i'm bi and like feminine shit but I also think my attraction to boys doesn't make me any less of a man, just be yourself bud don't let others and their perceptions of what a person should be dictate who you are wear what you want and do what you want be who you are

i think its important to determine a difference between feminine and acting like a woman. Many gay guys love actually "feminine" guys, guys who really take care of themselves (hair,skin,clothes, etc), more creative interests, soft spoken,, submissive like you say. But what almost no gay guys ive met like "feminine" as in a fag acting like a girl.

Maybe you arent the same but I'm fine with artsy gay boys but guys who are so self-obsessed, overly emotional, love to argue, passive aggressive like women typically are is so unattractive.

Again this might just be me, but I think a balance of the two is the most desirable. Specifically with a more masculine emotional and logical self, and a more feminine physical appearance/interests

no, no, i 100% agree with everything you've said here. this is basically how i think and feel for feminine boys.

This is a v good post
Except that an oversized crewneck can be incorporated into most fits

agreed. don't wear baggy or grungey clothes EXCEPT for oversized, warm, cuddly jumpers.

I used to own this before giving it away to a friend as a birthday present. It's not the best but it's cute, I really liked it though so I bought another one of their jumpers.

Recommend cute clothes pl0x.

I think the omocat stuff is pretty decent, but in the end I think it boils down to what you like!
personally i really hate all these people who try and dress 'cute' in these pure pink outfits, and the feminine boys wearing knee high socks and stuff... it's very tacky.
shop around some places, look for some nice soft pastel colours but try not to make that your entire wardrobe, they can match with black pants and stuff too. stripey things like work too.
think more about your build, being slim and small, rather than trying to layer clothes on yourself

now that the dust has settled.
who wants to be my femboy bf?

me
Also dubs

can i be a femboy but straight?

post bussy

OF course!

yes but /lgbt/ will dislike you and say you're repressed

see

yes but never go on /lgbt/ or succumb to modern identity politics it'll fill your head with cancer
if you get lucky and find an assertive gf you'll be living the dream

Is this what you mean?

I'm not sure if you're really femm or underage b&

It's a gril, my pee pee droops.

this looks good. except for the colours and the glasses

It's an older picture of me when I had that sort of hair. I generally look underage and can't post pics without those implications most of the time.

can i wear cute femboy clothes but also have a thick beard and a buzzcut?

i can't say i'm a very big fan of your hair. i don't think it compliments you very well

Is this closer? I'm not really a femboy when it comes to personality, I just sort of looked like it for a period of time.

This is a relatively newer pic. Is it better? Was it a mistake cutting it?

it's a lot better shorter, to me at least! just need a professional tidy i think, looks a little scuffy

Maybe this?

very cute, yes.

Great! Nice to find some advice.

Try /cgl/. I've seen a bunch of useful threads like this one there.

If I'm 6'2 then what size on their website of these jumpers would fit me?

you have massive potential

This looks very basic. It's so generic and looks sloppy, but not in a good way.
This is like the most inoffensive cut, not that it's bad, go ahead and keep it if you like it, but it has no personality or style or anything.
And It's not the good type of basic looking haircut either.
I'm not a pro hairdresser or anything, but I'd say this looks much, much better

Well, it never sits exactly like that anyway in the time I need it to (relative to the time I'm out of the house, when I shower, how my hair sit's after periods of times) so most of the time my hair looks more like this anyway.

Can someone give me some advice for my hair? I feel like it's not exactly too long, but I don't think it's cut right. I let it grow out last time I got a hair cut, and this is just what my hair looked like after it grew out. I'd like to be more femmy and cute, but unfortunately I think I'm limited in that I can only look cute by wearing tighter clothes and keeping my hair somewhat longer. If anyone has any advice on how I could look more fem and foremost, androgynous, then I'd appreciate it.

First of all try to condition your hair or try different products. Also try to smell nice. As far as I can see your cut is great. You're feminine enough without it looking creepy. Although I can see why you'd dislike your look. It's fine as it is. Keep at it.

This thread is awful.

what are you doing, man? are these all pictures of you or is it some kid you dislike?

L I F T

i really wish i could be a femboy but im a welder by trade and i end up lifting so much heavy shit constantly im pretty big and it would look stupid AND id get the piss ripped out of me by all my over manly workamtes
makes me fucking sad bros

So dressing "femboy" for me is like

a) big sweater outfit
b) provocative outfit
c) effeminate outfit

your skin is perfect bb
ò_ō how you do this

your attitude is awful

Nah, I'm just an attention whore who needs some advice for his hair, but am too scared to pose like a faggot on social media where my friends can see.
Camera automatically makes my skin 10x smoother and I have naturally rosy cheeks which helps.

life is cruel user, but i'm here for you

yeah man, im short as well (5.6) but quite stocky but no facial hair at all

dude w2c left sweater

my skintone is too autumn for pastel

you can still do it user, just keep experimenting and see what works with you
cute

you don't look fem you just look underaged and undeveloped

would be cute if you had a better nose

your haircut look really basic and looked better before

You sound underage to me my man