This is the best fucking shoe ever made, you nutwits don't understand a thing about fashion, this is it...

This is the best fucking shoe ever made, you nutwits don't understand a thing about fashion, this is it, this is the fucking dream, Rick Owens can suck Kanye's dick all day, these are going sell out so fast that the time you guys last in bed will be eternal in comparison, you're just jelous because you can't afford this and you will cry at night before you go to sleep because you don't have these.

>tfw newfags on Veeky Forums will take this seriously and reply with a paragraph long rebuttal
Prove me wrong pls

Hi Kanye, how's it going?

memes aside these are nicer than all but a few Ozweego colourways

/r/streetwear piss off you scum

NOPE.

>pretending these don't exist
ishygddt

call me a nutwit again i dare you faggot! i have your ip address bookmarked

I don't understand the yeezy hype. Rick and raf make better collaboration but the general pop dont seems to know about them. Pic related.

Man, these are one of my grails. Saw them in person and the quality was on point.

Yeap. Tried them in store and they are so comfy and feels like walking on pillows!

>tfw my dad has been a lowkey fashion god for the past 30 years

That plastic front is so fucking ugly. Why do people even buy shoes with that front side, I wouldn't wear them if they were free. Disgusting.

hating on a classic niggu pls

you people know nothing

Not him but they look good on Superstars

They look atrocious in the picture you posted

I looked up other pictures of Mastadons and somehow you managed to pick the one where the toe caps look the worst

deadass b

balenciaga did it better

forgot pic

these are nice, but raf did it first with the ozweegos and response trail 2

Yeah I hate shell heads too. Corniest fucking shoe ever, but these are an exception.

here we have another living, breathing CORPSE of the Urban Manifesto, you are REIGNED by urgan hegemony. "rick owens can suck blah blah" whether an example of ironic remove or a type of sincerity both belong to an echo chamber you cannot escape

- monkeybrain303

Those pants are fucking autismcore. Why do people pay money to look like how a fucking retarded nerd dressed in the 80s?

how about you explain your view instead of being contrarian fuck who just keeps repeating this shit
honestly the yeezys look way more attractive to me, though I don't particularly care for either of these
Ozweegos and responstrails have very little to do with these, they aren't that similar other than being bulky and runner inspired sneaker, frankly you have to be a pleb to equal these balenciagas or the yeezys to rafdidas