I want that model jawline. If I chew gum for 2 hours everyday, will my jawline become chiseled?

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-JAW-MAXING
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same here i have an above average jaw still 18 and mew and chew every day could i make it lads (i'm not even dreaming for that jaw but could it become better)?
btw about the nose i heard it changes the whole life span is it true could my nose change too?

Whatthe fuck r u saying about ur nose

Also boyo, if u mew and chew it might change ur face not sure. get falim gum to chew on

nose and ears are the only organs that don't stop growing and changing during the life
dad told me that he had a very big nose when he was a teen but his nose now is good

these guys look like fucking aliens

IS there anyone who has succesfully mewed and chewed ? POST RESULTS

yeah I used to be a mouthbreather in my early teens, nose was big, once i corrected my mouth posture it started to look normal, im 20 now and my nose is still big but in a roman way as opposed to jewish looking before, my family commented on the fact that my nose had gotten smaller, was a relief, im still not sure if my mouth posture is 100% correct though

who knew he had sons

What mouth posture is the correct one?

It works well for children but adult bones are hard to remodel, most of the results I've seen are very minimal at best.

Ask about him.

lookism.net/Thread-JAW-MAXING

proof mewing and chewing mastic gum works

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

You need to have good forward projection in your cheekbones to have a good jawline. If you have shit cheekbones you likely won't have a good jawline

or if your southeast asian or latino

Why have you lookism fags invaded fa and fit?

You sure your head didn't just grow or something? Or your proportions worked out in some way?

enjoy stomach ulcers

If that were the case then fat people would have strong jaws

How old are the children

does this work on manchildren
asking for a friend

I've been chewing about 9 months; used to do it everyday, but I did it every 2 days for a few months. My jaw has become more angular, it's quite noticeable comparing pics, but it becoming super noticeable/square is still quite a ways away.

>center and right guys

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

a good thing to do in addition is lose body fat!

no use trying to get a good jawline if you've got big cheeks

Chew bubblegum every single fucking day of your entire childhood, constantly.

>Source: it worked for me.

pic ?

me on the left

bones are not hard to reshape

No chew mastic gum, it's easily 3x harder than falim.

>chewing gum will change my bone structure
sorry senpai it wont make a difference

All my siblings have awful jawlines.

I chewed and mewed all my life and I have a pretty decent one.

mastic gum tastes pretty bad though what shall i do ?

suck more dicks