You will always have a weak chin

>you will always have a weak chin
Is there any way a man with a weak chin can ever look exceptionally attractive? Post weak chin inspo please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXVtK0d9GZg
youtube.com/watch?v=3ukDlggCdKI
youtu.be/TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be insecure. Your weak chin will magically disappear.

Adam Driver is GOAT weak chin inspo. But he is tall (6'1 - 6'2), has great hair, and a wide midface. So his weak chin just makes him look "different" rather than ugly

post a front photo.

tbH it sounds like you have a similar situation to me. i have a long ramus and good gonial angle as well but a small recessed chin

female here.

honestly, a weak chin is one of the most unattractive features a guy can have. idk if it's the innate repulsion to lack of testosterone or what, but all the females i know all unanimously agree that having a weak chin and being short is really unattractive in a guy. sorry lads. just trying to keep it real.

still only 7/10 at best, and that's only because of the photogenic pic, would probably find him 6-6.5/10 irl

this is all you need senpai

Im a guy and I agree. But there are actors such as and Brad Pitt who have really wide strong wide jaws but weak chins and yet are still attractive.

Adam Driver is attractive in an unconventional and odd kind of way imo, better than 7/10 I'd say, although Im a straight guy

What is a short man height?

I wish someone killed that mongrel made popular by Lena Dunham. I cannot stand his ugly mutt face.

5'10 and below

>tfw 5'8

AFAIK, 5'9 is the average male height in the western world (or in the UK at least)

>tfw 5'11 3/4 inch

JUST

>5"10 and below
>AND

>tfw 5"10

how short is too short?

you sound angry :)

what if i'm 6'2 and have a weak chin?

All you need is heroin.

honestly, in that pic, he's even worse than my initial rating. in this pic you posted, i'd say he's a 6. don't you see how unsymmetrical his jaw is? there's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better looking guys than him, he is nowhere near a 7 or better. his face isn't completely repulsive though, i can see why some girls would be attracted to him.

anything 5'9" or below is short. if you're 5'10" then you're kind of borderline, but ideally most females want a guy 6' or above, 5'11" can pass. an inch really does make a difference. this also applies to most women. i have a friend who is a 5'0" petite asian girl, and she still goes for guys 6'0" or taller (something about recessive short genes and dominant tall genes, she says) which i find kind of funny considering she's so short, but then again she is also really attractive (8/10 at least) so she gets to choose. i'm not saying you'll never get date or find someone if you're a short guy, i'm just saying that in all honesty, girls really are turned off by short guys.

5'6 is the cutoff and thats being modest. Your kids will be at least 5'8- 6'0 thats why its the cutoff.

ofc there are better looking guys than him, but show me one other guy that looks, sounds, and acts like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXVtK0d9GZg

he's different, and seems comfortable with who he is and what he looks like. that makes him attractive imo

youtube.com/watch?v=3ukDlggCdKI

honestly now that i see his face and jaw in motion he's like a 5/10 based purely off of looks, and of course the way someone conducts themselves etc. can improve their overall attractiveness, no one is denying that, but if we're just basing it purely off if his face, he's a 5/10 to me. looking at him talking and seeing his lack of jaw between his neck and face is really unattractive to me, his neck looks like it's moving more than his jaw. just keeping it real

this user is right. even though i did say 5'9" was short, in all honestly i would still date a guy that was 5'9" if he had a lot of good qualities to make up for his lack of height (funny, can treat me right, confident, successful, good looking face and body, etc.) but HONESTLY i would never, ever, date a 5'6" guy or below no matter how good looking or successful he is.

your height gives you a HUGE advantage, trust me. muuuuuuuuuuuuch better than a 5'9" guy with a weak chin. just work on your other qualities and you'll be fine

Well he is a jew.

youtu.be/TY3bIMRKil8
This is your weak chin inspiration, to better yourself, not to try to normalize what is wrong.

Posting pictures of rich hollywood actors isn't inspiration, they aren't real people.

this dude

another example

same female here. ok yeah, he is actually really attractive. 7.5-8/10. his other facial features are a1 though. i guess if you have a weak chin, you better have some nice ass model-like facial features to make up for it. way better than adam driver.

>7.5-8/10
>i guess if you have a weak chin, you better have some nice ass model-like facial features to make up for it

you better be a fucking 9+ to have standards like these

Or and 8 at least

I'm generous

>pictures of literally top tier male specimens
>7.5-8

your standards are beyond comprehension,

I bet this guy just looks 7-7.5 to you

i'm just trying to be objective and keep it real. guys talk about how ideally they'd want a girl with a big ass, tits, slim waist + pretty face all day, i don't see how what i'm doing is any different. if the pictures posted were of women and i rated them 5/10 or whatever and gave my reasons why (i.e. her lips are nonexistent, her hair is fried and nappy, she has an unshapely flat ass and small boobs, w/e), i don't think anyone would bat an eyelid. let's keep it real now.

same male here. ok yeah, he is actually reall ugly. -2-3/10. his other facial features are dick though. i guess if you have a weak chin, you better have some nice ass pussy-like facial features to make up for it. way better than dick driver.

Hi im also a female and im the one who sent pic, and I would say hes at least a 9/10

There's only 3 types

Weak chins
Average chins
And strong jawline

Lets be honest guys. The only weak chin posted here is Leafy's

I would guess most of us here are just average chins

you can't claim to objective and then talk about idealistic standards. the two are mutually exclusive.

heh of course you got all the ugly faggots insecure here with your opinions don't worry, there's not enough women here to get mad at our rating so you don't see it as much.

>his other features are a1 though

He heavily works out, thats why his neck is so thick ffs

>white knighting on Veeky Forums

audible kek

There's no way youre an actual female and if so jesus christ.

that guy is like an 8/10 to me. i can see why people can find those guys top tier specimens, i can see why girls would find those guys 9-10/10, but he just looked too... vanilla for me. definitely attractive for sure. pic related is more of what i'd say is a 10/10. more of my type. David Gandy or Zyzz are 10's in my book

how to get hair like this senpai?

lol calm down low test fag

>alain delon
>that guy is like an 8/10 to me

i cringed

youre lying lol

i have 3 sisters and they want guys at least 6'2"

>white knighting
>calling others low test

delon has zac efron snake features

He's not more than 6/10

Most girls don't care too much about height. As long as they are taller than them. This is evident by the amount of short men that are alive right now. You are probably just a shallow woman same with your sisters.

ok lets keep in mind that women's mind unironically on a biological level process attractiveness differently than men's

in studies where women and men are shown pictures of the opposite gender and asked to rate, men tend to rate slightly above a 5 on average while women rate a 4 (aka the literal average is viewed as unattractive). When participants in studies like these are told some fabricated information on the pictures they are looking at beforehand women's ratings changed significantly while men's did not, for example a hyper-masculine photo of a man might be rated a 7-8 when women are told he is a bartender but rated an 8-9 when told that he is a pediatrician

essentially perceived personality/status plays a major factor in women's ratings so understandably a weak chin which is a relatively defining part of a first impression will cause a major impact on ratings.

it's also worth noting that women are wired to have higher standards purely due to the fact that breeding is a heavier investment on a female in nature, men can just fuck and leave so they naturally are less nit-picky and won't put much focus on the chin shape of a women

don't mean to sound like a neckbeard incel since this doesn't bother me at all, I'm just annoyed at all the guys in this thread expecting women to have the same standards as men when this is impossible from a biological standpoint

lol you even frogposting like true beta cuck

"all guys MUST be over 6 feet"
"all guys MUST have strong jaws"

hey little buddy, maybe reddit is more your speed

driver doesn't have a weak chin. not prominent but def not weak

Does your mother know you posting her on Veeky Forums?

Considering the average woman who browses this board as per face rate threads, these ratings are fucking hilarious

im a guy.

its a social thing. im sure you know what im talking about. they consider anything an inch taller "decent", and before they became older they were fine with a 5'10" guy, but now ideally all of a sudden 6'3" and 6'2" is the ideal to strive for. its just social influence.

lookism people has invaded

his chin is not weak, he just has a wonky face shape. a long midface.

Yeah man i know height is something women IDEALLY want but they are definitely willing to date a short or shorter guy if he is likable or otherwise good looking. But yes i see where you are coming from.

fucking lookism fags look up to that orb guy who turns out to be a troll

saying that shit isnt weak is such a stretch bro

david gandy lookism meme

???

out of curiosity, do they just WANT someone over 6'2, or do they NEED someone that height

6'2+ is like what, a bit over 5% of the population? And half of these guys are bound to be below average faces and thereby unattractive, so that would mean all the girls like your sisters are only aiming for the top 2.5% of the male population. If girls really placed this much emphasis on height our population wouldn't be even close to what it is

Fucking exactly it is
just something that they
want there is no way
all these girls are in the top
2.5%

he actually moved to thailand for a asian girl because he had a hard to getting laid in straya kek

Height is a big deal now, more than any time of the past I'd say.

And they're speaking for most girls in their qualities they look for in a guy too, lol.

They want, obviously. But anything below 5'10" is basically a death sentence. You better be godamn beautiful if you want to get a good looking gf if you're 5'10" or shorter. or get to lifting to where back muscles could be seen.

hav you ever actually talked to a girl

>tfw 5,8 but here where I live I'm slighly taller than most of men

Good thing most women here don't past 5,5

as an average looking 6'3 guy i agree with these sentiments. I get some interest from girls purely on height alone but in the end a more charismatic or better looking shorter guy will get the girl because height is only one piece of attractiveness, its the same way how guys don't only go after girls with the top 5% tit size since that would just make dating competition insane

Can we go back to this thread being about chins and not a manlet and lanklet battlefest

You're dumb, guys who are below 5'10'' get all the qt loli girls sometimes even tall girls

This

I dont see many weak chins in this thread, just google "weak chin" and you'll see what is considered weak.

It isn't actually

His nose it's kinda too big

I'm in college and get with one every two weeks usually.

While I agree, it's more about the jaw itself. If you have a wide jaw and defined jawline, a weak chin is not a deal-breaker. However, when people talk about weak chins, the person they're talking about usually actually has a recessed jaw.

Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp have weak chins.

I had a friend un college who was like 5'6 he always had a better game with grills than I.
That height matter is such a insecure guys thing to me

you don't look white so w/e

it's not, his jaw is pronounced

jaw=/=chin

Ok so you are indeed a girl but you putting your dating preferences on every girl of the female gender is idiotic especially considering i know more manlets with girlfriends than tollbois.

>you don't look white so w/e

Get butthurt little booii

How tall are you?

i literally cant even see it, i have to squint

well no shit, if youre 6'3" but ugly and insecure a manlet will still beat you. but you have a crucial advantage and you should take advantage of it

Tits or gtfo butthurt roast beef.

who said you had to show your naked body...

>2017
>being non-white

Sad!

>taking advice from a slut

just got in this thread. lel, we didn't even ask for a timestamp yet you just put yourself out there. christ have some self respect for yourself. I'm sure your father that is now gone would be proud.

she's an attention whoring roastie, what the fuck did you expect?

What If I'm 5'5" as a guy. Should I stop pursuing relationships?

>how to derail a thread even further 101

his chin is weak. his jaw is asymmetrical but his chin is weak on top of it

you can have an asymmetrical jaw but not have a weak chin, like jennifer connely for example

show feminine penis

growth plate transplants will be available in a decade

lol when i'm at home by myself i don't wear clothes. it's a lot more comfortable that way, i'm not gonna put on some clean clothes to take a pic. it's not showing anything besides if i put on a baggy t-shirt i'd get fatty comments, now i'm getting slut comments. either way it's lose lose :-)

>asian flat face
>those fingers
>those cuticles
>those nails
>stomach piercing
>crispy thin hair
>that wall paint
>sheets and pillows don't match
>posts a nude picture for attention
>GOODWILL APPLICATION

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Mouth breather tier profile. He's not a bad actor tho.

wtf is that number supposed to be? you trying to guess your post number, retard?

>Height is a big deal now, more than any time of the past I'd say.

Then
>if youre 6'3" but ugly and insecure a manlet will still beat you

Lol can you even arguin user

>literally a chink

you can't make this shit up. no 8+ guy would like twice at you

Post feet

exactly, he's clearly got a recessed chin/jaw but overall there's something attractive about him (height, body, hair, voice, unique face). and yeah he's a good actor

look at her nails, user. they're most likely disgusting