/comfy/

Got/need comfy/loose/slacker inspo? Then git up in 'ere

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=simg:CAESqgIJDHd48U9ljOQangILEKjU2AQaBAgKCEMMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEijVEv0GiBDIGbcd2RK4HdYS7A7aGvU78TrTLuMw8zrrL_1c74TDWLtc7GjChbHO7-ppYbMZ33r36MVs9NsTs8l_1yeWXmQ9wKR1ZNRYCS1IxymazmroaxnaUmKM8gBAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBA2QHX8MCxCd7cEJGokBChoKCGNsb3RoaW5n2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wOWoyZAoWCgRuZWNr2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wZHpkOAoZCgZzbGVldmXapYj2AwsKCS9tLzA2MjU4MQocCghzdGFuZGluZ9qliPYDDAoKL20vMDJ3emJtagoaCgh0cm91c2Vyc9qliPYDCgoIL20vMDdtaG4M&q=スタジオ ニコルソン&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqkqaAk6LSAhUoCcAKHalBCRUQsw4IMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i will never understand this stupid thing, you wear a warm coat, a thick beanie then you don't cover your legs

word she should have higher socks

Yah wondering where to cop boxy long sleeve T-shirts for that jap comfy look?

google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=simg:CAESqgIJDHd48U9ljOQangILEKjU2AQaBAgKCEMMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEijVEv0GiBDIGbcd2RK4HdYS7A7aGvU78TrTLuMw8zrrL_1c74TDWLtc7GjChbHO7-ppYbMZ33r36MVs9NsTs8l_1yeWXmQ9wKR1ZNRYCS1IxymazmroaxnaUmKM8gBAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBA2QHX8MCxCd7cEJGokBChoKCGNsb3RoaW5n2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wOWoyZAoWCgRuZWNr2qWI9gMKCggvbS8wZHpkOAoZCgZzbGVldmXapYj2AwsKCS9tLzA2MjU4MQocCghzdGFuZGluZ9qliPYDDAoKL20vMDJ3emJtagoaCgh0cm91c2Vyc9qliPYDCgoIL20vMDdtaG4M&q=スタジオ ニコルソン&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqkqaAk6LSAhUoCcAKHalBCRUQsw4IMA

How weird would it be to wear these kind of fits if I'm a male and not asian?

Totally fine.

the horror

but seriously, it's completely fine. Maybe it's easier for some people to pull off more out-there fits but it's not something worth worrying about

Nice. I love this so much.

u just have to be skinny and tall and have the clothing sized correctly so it looks loose but proportionate

asians are not tall what are you on about

He's saying comfycore looks ideal on lankier people, but I think it looks best on normal sized human beings, 5'6"-5'11".

this style isn't ""asian-core"", contrary to what u may think. if you live in a city, you'd know that seeing oversized drape-y clothing is very common atm

and of course it looks better on tall people

can anyone id this for me
im in love with it

seconding this. it looks super comfy.

Where do I start shopping to achieve or get the idea of Comfy?

i like DBE too but it's disappointing that she's a christian. she posts christian quotes on her ig from time to time. disgusting

anyone got an id on these shoes?

you're a big pussy with line art tattoos, aren't you

nah tattoos are trash. just not a fan of IGs that post dumb inspirational quotes on a picture

from Popeye magazine issue no.834, chapter 6 page 97. I think the sweater is from Vivism tokyo but I'm not 100% sure.

This, it's fine.

Thinking about having some Maharishi to my wardrobe for something loose and comfortable. Opinions? On the brand itself and this pant?

lovely thread

Bump

Listen you fking cuck. White people can dress in everything the other races can dress in. Its not whites that are limited, its asians with their shortness, fat calves, disproportionately shorter legs compared to torso and narrow frame. Its blacks who are limited by their ugliness, they can't look good in anything u less it covers their face and hair (if you can even call it hair).

t. Non-white, non-asian, non-black

comments I get;
>you look like a homeless man!
>you look like a homeless women too!
tfw long hair makes me look too feminine

sure subhuman shitskin

I like the pants. Brand seems hit or miss on the comfy aspect. More loose streetware.

Looks great.

Cheaper brands in order to get loose? Trying to buy Yohji second hand, but I was told to avoid Y's for men and pour homme is out of my price range.

i'm interested too

Good shit

harem pants anyone?

No.

everyone on this board is a manlet so no

new AVERY GINSBERG

Why avoid Y's?

Some of it might not be great, but there are a lot of good pieces out there that still have the cut and fabric/construction quality you'd associate with Yohji.

In terms of value for money a decent second hand Y's piece is some of the best value you're going to get. Also, someone else said in a recent thread that Y's designs often keep the classic Yohji cuts and fabrics but in more wearable forms.

Just was told that the construction is not as good. I go ahead and cop of pants.

I'm still interested in other alternatives to being L O O S E

comfy shit inc

comfy pants

comfy Dries

Opinions on Needles and Engineered Garments?

Bumping this question.

it's called fashion you dumb fuck

favorites

don't have a lot to contribute :(

>comfy
>shoes/boots

>articles of clothing

they're both great but needles fits like shit

fuk

u liek