Can someone give me some suggestions of ways to dress like a femboy? I don't want to be trans and dress as a woman...

Can someone give me some suggestions of ways to dress like a femboy? I don't want to be trans and dress as a woman, but it would be really cool to have an androgynous look that's still very effeminate and cute without being gaudy and tacky. I don't want to feel like I'm drawing attention to myself, I just want to be well dressed and cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/naopisgram/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you already look like a femboy

>it would be really cool to have an androgynous look that's still very effeminate and cute without being gaudy and tacky
>I don't want to feel like I'm drawing attention to myself

Huh? You can't stop following gender norms and expect to not stand out. That's why they're called norms.

Most ways to look good make you stand out.

I think sometimes people who don't follow gender norms look horrible though, and sometimes they look so good that you couldn't imagine them any other way.

wear a thong and hike it up on your waist

in summer shave your legs and wear shorts with brightly colored tank tops

in winter wear skinny jeans and baggy hoodies or shawl cardigans

that's a stupid pose and look

If you wanna change peoples perception of you, then you must act different.

When walking down the street don't have a resting face, either look dangerous or wide open with your eyes.

Also, wear slim clothes and change your hair, because your hair is too thick.

Why do we need two threads for this when it belongs in /lgbt/ in the first place. Femboy is not a Veeky Forums look.

Well, I'd say there are lot of ways.
Depends on what you mean by femboy, the one I like the most or most familiar with is just the harajuku cute boy like style.
instagram.com/naopisgram/
Basically pastel colors, very white skin, no beards or anything at all, a bit feminine silhouette, etc.
And you need to have the right looking face. I personally think you don't have that and should not pursue this style.
I think you would come off as very creepy, stalkerish if you went for a cute style.
A lot also depends on how you pull it off so don't take what I say for granted.

>Femboy is not a Veeky Forums look
What is this supposed to mean?
I personally think Veeky Forums should encourage all types of styles/concepts no matter what it is to get interesting discussion going. As long as it's relevant and not to far fetched.

This is a more recent picture of me, the pic in the OP was taking some time in the middle of last year. I feel like my hair is too long but I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I like it longer because I think in a way it looks more femmy, but it's sad because I don't feel like there's really much I can do to be much more fem besides wear tighter clothes and pants and have relatively long hair. I'd like to be more androgynous.

i hate this fucking board

rude

>but it's sad because I don't feel like there's really much I can do to be much more fem besides wear tighter clothes and pants and have relatively long hair
Well, I just said that too pull off the harajuku type of femboy you need something like
>pastel colors, very white skin, no beards or anything at all, a bit feminine silhouette, etc.

So I'm not sure why you're still saying
>I don't feel like there's really much I can do to be much more fem besides wear tighter clothes and pants and have relatively long hair
Cause there's a lot you can do to be more "fem". Tighter clothes does not mean feminine, neither does relatively long hair. Medium length could be enough.

I dunno if I could pull off harajuku style. I just want to be somewhere in between male and female.

is this the eliza impersonator impersonating some boy he found on tumblr?

eliza impersonator?

die

yeah what the fuck

What others have said is pretty spot on. Wear pastel colors, avoid heavy coats or baggy clothes, maybe get your hair cut with some more feminine styles. (layer the sides, for example.) Go for clothing with a "cute" look. Don't wear stuff that's too tight, though, and avoid makeup, painted nails, and anything that looks like a purse lmao

kys my man