Beard general

Should i keep it or just wipe it out?

Help me.

Shave, but keep the mustache

I did it once, doesnt feel right.

It looks a lot shittier in this image than the one in the OP

Keep the mustache, trust me. Keep it the same length as the first image.

keep growing :3

Your beard is 9/10.

BUMP

if this is you, please post a recent picture, you'r extremely cute

Keep it. But learn how to properly trim/style.

The hair on my head is light brown but my facial hair is auburn. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, is anyone else self-conscious of it? I grew an amazing beard once but that was before I cared about the colour of my facial hair.

Op looks so much better than this guy.

Post pic.

its not me lol
just someone i know

Does this look okay?

I got an electric trimmer as a gift which I think was a hint because I was bad about maintaining my beard, but I'm not sure I'm using it right. I know the moustache area is a little long but I'm trying to keep a Magnum PI exit strategy available in case the beard thing doesn't work out

Great beard! Very che Guevara. Get rid of the fluffy imbetween bits and just keep the thick parts and youd have something really special there

With? Or..

.. Without?

You look way fatter with the beard but that might just be the pictures. I say without

What do you guys use on your beards? Mine is so scratchy and has a bunch of strays. I just want to soften/nourish it and set it down but I'm not sure what products to get.

I tried a beard oil tester in a shop, but it didn't do much. Plus I don't like the oiliness and overpriced meme of it. I'm looking at Honest Amish balm/wax, but shipping is killer to Canada.

Pls help.

just brush and moisturize your beard and youll be good

Without.
Minoxidil.

Just go get some coconut oil from the grocers. You'll have to heat it to liquid, but it's what works best for me and isn't too greasy.

Anthony Kiedis?

DAD I AM HOMOGAY

No.

semi related

are my eye brows too thicc?

Dude yikes, not trying to clog my pores all up. Plus I don't think it would give much hold.

They look good imo

how does this work, you heat it in a frying pan, let it cool and then apply?

IMO eyebrows can't be too thick.

Yours are too short though. Do you tweeze the ends? If so, stop.

Coming from a gentleman that looks like this so take it with a grain of salt

without, and could it be that you are slightly overweight?

If you start shredding your face has massive potential and you shouldn't hide it behind a beard

A E S T H E T I C

Congratulations on being one of the few niggers that are aesthetic.

You arent qualified to give advice to white people though. You also arent qualified to give advice to other black people though, because your bone structure is non niggerish. IE Low eyebrows, invertred triangle face, big nose but it is also long. Im curious about what your parents look like because you are an anomaly

t. aryanfag

same question senpai

just shut the fuck up already you're pathetic

ffs keep it like right all the way
left looks like shit desu

Are you suuuuure?

Right for sure

This is a beard thread, not an eyebrows thread.
Get the fuck out of here.

Of course.

What would someone so important like mr. Kiedis would be doing in this shithole?

lmao imagine being this sad

Keep or shave

I just rub it in my hands

I'm trying to grow out my moustache.

Should I give up? I'm even considering dying ti because it is half red and makes it look thinner then it actually is.

Left = Nerd
Right = Faggot

I'm thinking of trimming off the sides of my 'stach, I think it will make me look more stoic. Thoughts?

You would probably look better shaved, or you could trim the length of your beard hair to keep it tidy

nerd

hey man, you were pretty good in John Wick 2

keep
keep
shave
def shaved
prob shave
>Should I give up?
yes

>Congratulations on being one of the few niggers that are aesthetic.
>
>You arent qualified to give advice to white people though. You also arent qualified to give advice to other black people though, because your bone structure is non niggerish. IE Low eyebrows, invertred triangle face, big nose but it is also long. Im curious about what your parents look like because you are an anomaly

Shave, alter it, or leave it alone? I've been trying to fix that symmetrical patch of missing hair on both sides of my beard but it isn't happening
Don't really have a clean shaven picture either but you get the idea.

dude wtf is up with your beard?? did you try shaving and then gave up or whAT

As far as missing patches, as long as they're more or less symmetrical and you keep the stray hairs at bay you're good to go.

I think top beard with bottom haircut would look nice.

Think you might look better with just a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow. Like a thicker one, but just stubble.

Keep this or get rid of it? Looking for a clean shaven pic now.

Had to dig to find one. Not much of a selfie guy

please dont post your face ever again

keep

That's been exactly what I have right now. I'm strongly considering growing my hair out, not like the top picture but I'm not sure how yet
Keep it

Forgive me looking like shit but my facial hair has a problem of never growing out in the middle of the moustache area, is there any way to fix this?
If any here knows of the spanish actor cantiflas I basically have that issue except not as exaggerated

stache goals desu

Hahaha you look like you're about to cry

If you question its worth than its worthless. Shave it.

without

you look like a young sylvester stallone

> 21 years old
> best i can do in terms of beard growing
> fucking nordic genetics

didnt you use to smoke crack or something?

Should I keep my beard?

mcjuggernuggets?

wtf dude

how's this lads?

>turk rape baby.jpg

what did he mean by this
did you white mother get raped by a turkroach to make you?

i dont have any actual turks in the family but since one side of the family used to live where the military frontier against turks was i sometimes joke that one of them might have gotten roach'd 300 years ago

you can find out with tests like 23andme

>found out i'm 1% West African
>tfw someone in my family fucked a slave

i'm not sure i want to pay 100$ for that. dunno if there are some cheaper ones

Keep it.

Shaved doesnt suit you

oh shit it's Luke Cage

you look like you are simultaneously 35 and 14

take me senpai

I've been enjoying a hot rod dirtball circle beard for a few months. As long as the mustache doesn't outshine the chin scruff you don't look like like a hipster. My hair started going grey right in Uni so it is wiry and salty. That kinda helps.

Go with what your genetics are spewing out and decide to just abandon yourself to it for a solid year. Trim it and shape it with proper grooming but there's a point where if there's too much grooming and shaping it is less ... manly.

Facial hair places more visual emphasis on the lower part of your face and this can create some balance.

You'll probably spend more time looking at your eyebrows and realize how thin and delicate they are compared to your mustache.

Anyways, just fucking do it and accept it'll take a while to settle in. Do it for long enough that you don't like it but keep going. Quit caring. Be a man.

Having some of that facial hair growing out is actually more natural and who you're supposed to be than only shaving that one area down bare obsessively each morning.

Also, nobody else gives a shit.

tom hardy?

lmao i thought that was ca$emod$

a prettier version tho

fucking hell please shave dude

Are you Brazilian?

without beard look nicer

No

why?