Will I get robbed in NYC for wearing yeezys

Will I get robbed in NYC for wearing yeezys

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.nyc.gov/crime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope so

You're already getting robbed by buying a $220 glorified Roshe

>but ye bruh

Pffft. You're way more likely to get robbed for foams or js.

I still refuse to believe these are anything but an elaborate in-joke. They look like my nan knitted them ffs

Most people will assume they're fake desu

how common is it to get robbed for wearing nice shit in new york???

do americans even care about stone island etc lmao. can i wear my normal clothes or?

Banter is more common desu

If I see a guy wearing pristine white CPs and he looks like he works at Starbucks or McDonald's you can be damn sure I'm stepping on them "by accident" and the beta cuck won't do a thing

/thread

Depends which part of NY and which time of day

well you just sound like an absolute douche

so fucking ugly

where do i avoid

don't buy shit you can't afford, poorfag

a guy who can afford CPs isn't going to give a fuck if someone steps on them because he buys a new pair every six - twelve months, he doesn't cradle them in wooden shoe trees and desperately clean them every single time he wears them out

Here you go
maps.nyc.gov/crime/

Kek

t. edgy 9th grader

im not a poorfag and id punch you in the face for deliberately stomping my clean shoes. just because you have money doesn't mean you want to spend it on the same shit because some autist thinks its funny to destroy someones property.

wew

Not that user, but destroying/damaging other people's stuff ain't cool. It just makes you a massive dick.

If someone busts their ass working a shitty job in McDonalds so they can dress nicely, I actually find that quite admirable.

Quit pretending to be rich on an anonymous anime image board as well, you colossal faggot.

fugg

you need to get off the internet and spend some time with people man. this is like prep kid bully in shitty 90's movie tier man.

lol

he fuggn went there lad

things that will never happen: the post

niggers

this

I'm getting really sick of unemployed teenagers boasting about how rich they are on fucking Veeky Forums of all places. Go back to btnk fit battles where you can front beside your dad's benz without people seeing how gay you are.

t. aspie

no, you'll only get ridiculed

Ayyy