Are free video games on steam good incentive for sneaker wearers?

Hello Veeky Forums Fashion!

I wanted an opinion: Is there a strong correlation between expensive sneaker collectors and video gamers? As in, if someone were to offer sneaker collectors free games on Steam, would that be something many sneaker wearers would go for or would I be better off offering gift cards and the like?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/einerupptilfjalla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

what are you doing

no

ok, good to know. Thanks!

i collect expensive sneaker can i have free game pls

My ex's boyfriend had some advice for my business and has some marketing suggestions.

feel free to email rhyeug at gmail dot
com

The only technology sneaker collectors are "into" is using "bot" scripts to cop more sneakers (while barely understanding how they work).

I don't think they play Steam games. Maybe sports games on console, idk.

I honestly think there might be better marketing options for you to try.

There's an asshole on this list and you know who you are. I posted my email in good faith.

Someone is signing me up for online newsletters. Is there any way to block them?

Please stop. I'm straight, I don't want this stuff showing up in my email.

Why don't you just delete the post or otherwise fuck off

It's too late for that lmao

If this is you, please stop. My family contacts me by that email. I use it for work related things. I'm sorry if I offended you or whatever it is that I did. If games or something will make it stop, let me know. Please stop signing me up for things.

no

just delete your email bro take it as a lesson learned

I can't or maybe I have to. Fuck.

Based user

guys who collect sneakers are 98% nerds and 2% inner city niggres

kek

Apparently, not everything requires you to confirm. I guess I am now a "daddiesboy" on a gay hookup site and can't delete it and I'm not sure what things I need to unsubscribe from. FML

owned

I'll do whatever you want to make this stop. I have to use this for work.

HAHAHHAHAHHHAAAAA

To whoever you were, thank you for stopping. I understand that this is a lesson for me that I shouldn't put my email on this site. Lesson brutally learned. I can't delete the email without doing a lot of work, it's on the card I give out for work. Thank you for stopping.

hey OP, want it to stop?

$500 visa giftcard or i drop all this shit on you

it's barely the surface

fuck off

$500 , my dude

Account deleted. That's too much for me to spend. Although I just lost credibility with my clients, it's better than this.

fuckin owned

youre a god damn lie

To anyone who wasn't in league with this guy who just ruined my email, if there is anything else I should do (assuming deleting my email isn't enough), please let me know. I'm not very tech savvy so I don't know if he can still do anything with my old email or if deleting is enough.

you could brain yourself , my dude

that would help

owned

hey you have another email i could reach you at?

im interested in the proposal

I'm not sure if giving my private email out is a good idea if that guy is still on here. Is there another way to communicate that's safe?

Yeah, sure, contact me at johnny48 at cock.lu

dude delete this whole post, especially the one with your old email on it

ill give you my email

tahunuva5600 @ aol

I feel bad for you, yo. Just don't come back to Veeky Forums, aight?

don't pretend like Veeky Forums is anything scary, faggot

it's called not being a retard on the internet

is sharing any of my Steam information safe on here, since I was going to work through steam anyway?

you never had credibility

yeah, should be

sure you can't email me @ tahunuva5600?

yeah trying to remember what info you have to share for people to add you on steam. user name and password maybe

do you have skype?

that could work too

Okay, hold on. My user name is saved so I don't remember what it is.

You a girl?????

I don't have skype

Name and password?

No, I'm a guy.

So...you are gay? Then what's the problem desu

yeah

No, I'm straight. Why do you think I'm gay?

yeah, I think both of those let people add you

this thread needs to be fucking deleted
it has nothing to do with fashion and instead has been a crusade to harass the OP, who should get banned for advertising without buying a banner ad

fuck off you moralistic pussy

of course someone on the fashion board would be this much of a FAG

faggo may have emailed me and his steam may or may not be steamcommunity.com/id/einerupptilfjalla/ just saying. He also might be giving away games because you wear nikes because he's a moron.

Lol, dang. Cucked

Christ dude how are you this naive?

I feel bad for you op, when did Veeky Forums turn into /b/? It was very rude to ruincthis guys mailbox just because he was asking for some help