Fashion styles only white people can pull off

Post some white man fashion styles

Shit skins, sit down and watch

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060#.rz2n3z7fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only white people can pull off clothing, other races shouldn't breed.

The guy on the left looks like a half coon or something like that though

And he's the only one not pulling it off

w2c jeans like middle right

Don't do this please. I'm the lowest tier race but so far this kind of style is the only one that attracts me. Matches my kind of music too.

I don't want to feel like i'm cucking myself, i don't want to feel like i'm sucking whites dick

STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD
AHHH
FUCK YOU
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR END GAME? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN POSTING THIS FOR WEEKS WHAT DO YOU WANT?? ATTENTION? HERE IS YOUR (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU) (YOU)

HAPPY NOW? FUCK OFF
FUCK
OFF
F U C K O F F

Are you the south East Asian guy who listens to red painters

You gotta get some old Levis with the heavy denim from a thrift store then tailor and iron

Yes omg you remember me ? No one irl remembers me..

Get the fuck out of here. Mud people aren't welcome.

My taste in everything is probably superior to yours.

While I wasn't being sincere the fact you are is a bit sad.

Mudskin btfo

Help me out here guys

expensive but subtle cologne

dropped charges

Vineyard Vines outlet sale

fpbp

Success.

wet dog and roofies

"whole wheat bread is too spicy for me"

>"H-Hey shi-shit skins!!! sit down and w-watch!1"

Success

ham

"well she didn't say no. how was I supposed to know she was passed out"

are these mormons or special ed or something?

Someone has an inferiority complex.

>Projecting

Nice thread though lel

this

blacks get mad about being BTFO with crime rates every time they banter, but here you are, extremely buttblasted over a picture

btw non-whites rape more than whites despite being a minority of the population :^)

whats the difference

>being this indoctrinated with /pol/ology

That user didn't even mention anything regarding race.

stay off /pol/ bucko. not good for your health.

They look like shit though

The guys, not the skanks. Shame they live in a meth house though.

Cigarettes and alcoholism. Fun fact: these are also the same people who call the cops on kids smoking weed because they have nothing else better to do with their lives

/pol/ is a message board of peace

>Just like islam xD

Fun fact: One of them stole your sister and gf.

Fun fact: you never had a girlfriend and your sister dates a black man more successful than you will ever be

Wow I hit a nerve lol, you revealed yourself to be a disgusting shitskin lmao. White women almost exclusively go for white men, and white men also pull the most of other race women.

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060#.rz2n3z7fc

It's okay to be inferior, just make sure to kill yourself cleanly so nobody will have to spend a lot of time cleaning it up.

wet nickels

>Fun fact: One of them stole your sister and gf.

>wow I hit a nerve
Says the one that just wrote a paragraph full of autism and projections. I'm white btw, good luck in high school mein bruder

oh fuck dude. are you one of the guys in the picture?

>projections

I stated a statistic lol, and told you to kill yourself, as you should. Fucking kek do I even want to know how young you are?

>It's okay to be inferior, just make sure to kill yourself cleanly so nobody will have to spend a lot of time cleaning it up.

Sounds like a projection to me. Listen, I know it's hard living with a retardation but you don't have to call yourself inferior and you definitely don't need need to kill yourself. Yes, you're inferior to most other humans but we're here for you little buddy :)

lmfao kill yourself senpai

the fact that some races are just born to be inferior, is the reason i can't believe in God.

those haven't been tailored at all

The final red pill is realising god made black people to be our slaves

a real God would never do that. are you a muslim ? you seem to be, seeing from how you believe that God actually do evil shit.

>the fact
>fact

god made niggers so america could pick cotton faster than other western countries when the race to a superpower was going on

mods? :/

not trying to be racist but think about it

>low iq so easy to control
>naturally muscular
>sun lotion naturally built into their skin
>long limbs for reaching deep into cotton plants
>breed like rabbits so you never run out
>need very little food to run at full capacity
>naturally very anti-family so nothing for them to miss

If he didn't want them as slaves he at least wanted them as blue collar workers.

Blacks had a target on their backs from the very beginning. They are the perfect slave breed. I think even if aliens came down to earth looking for slaves they would pick blacks. It's just the logical choice

>Fashion styles only white people can pull off
pic related

Why s this board such a useless fucking cesspool?

I see you've taken the black pill

taking this time as a reminder for anyone reading to love you future kids and give them plenty of attention so they don't wind up on a site like Veeky Forums shitposting like this user

Leather jackets are the ultimate white man fashion accessory. It's the one article of clothing that I can say with 1488% certainty I have never, ever, ever seen a non-white even come close to pulling off.

I'm not even trolling I love black people and have plenty of black friends but the truth is subconciously im sizing them up for slave potentiality. All of them

The ultimate red pill is realising that every white person secretly does this. Me and my white friends used to have long conversations on the productivity one of our black friends could make in the fields behind his back

I don't think it's fair to say they've got a naturally low iq. All the races of man develop slowly when left alone- the Native American Indian and other Pacific Islander types,the aborigines, and yes Africans. Honestly Europeans and Asians were the smartest groups for a long time and while that isn't necessarily different today per se, the intellectual playing field is a ton more even than in the past. Whatever may have been "intended" for the races doesn't matter now, assuming you're point is true. Nowadays it's big black smart guys versus smart average white guys- in our society brains matter more. Now the black man is not only athletically superior to whites but he's got the opportunity to be even smarter as well.

>Nowadays it's big black smart guys

What pill is this lads? I'm OD

and that's why God doesn't exist. the only way is to force people to live under equality, tyrannically. so that after hundreds of years, everyone can develop similar traits. races can evolve to be similar and equally strong and intelligent.

>Now the black man is not only athletically superior to whites but he's got the opportunity to be even smarter as well.

you can't write comedy this good

you don't believe that some races are superior to others ? you must be a nonwhite then

>mfw reading what some of you might actually believe

this isn't even a pill, you guys helmet strap is on too tight.

>big black smart guys

now this is my kind of meme

does this board even have mods?

This is a thread about fashion on the fashion board. What seems to be the problem?

Consider this: one black male, one white male. Intellectually the white male may be predisposed to being more intelligent than the black. But, even so, with enough hard work, the black can equal the white or surpass him! But, the white will never have the same survivability in the sun as the black man no matter what he does. Will he be more attractive? Mostly thats an opinion, but probably not. Did he come from people digging in the dirt when Europeans explored their continent? Yes. But, and bare with me, if you live in reality for a moment and consider the innate hardiness and athletic ability of black people, you will realize that almost all of them would be superior to white people in every single way.

why ? this is fashion related, right ? i'm not white but i don't want this place to turn reddit.

i accept the fact that i'm inferior to whites. but i refuse to stay that way. humanity has to be forced to live under equality so that in the future, my future generation can be equal to whites' future generations. there will be no races anymore. everyone has one culture, everyone eats the same food, everyone is forced to work with the same work ethic, etc etc so that all races can evolve to be similar

Sounds like you want a eugenics program and a world government utopia senpai

all non-whites will hang

this thread is 99% /pol/ shit

>i don't want this place to turn reddit
i don't want this place to turn into pol

>i accept the fact that i'm inferior to whites
neck yourself for thinking like that.

not really. those who aren't fit, physically and ideologically, will not survive. i'm sure i will.

>i don't want this place to turn into pol
Veeky Forums IS pol

>neck yourself for thinking like that.
neck yourself for being delusional.

>/pol/ fetishizes itself this hard

You people are really degenerates. American nigs are fucked because an overabundance of violent culture has placed them in a natural survival mindset, where education cannot permeate, because the brain isn't focused on learning new things, but surviving day to day and escaping hostile environments. The quickest way out has turned out to be being a rap/drill artist and forging a fortune on music, but in order to have "cred", you need to be violent, psychopathic, and a presumed gangster, or nobody takes you seriously. Which then drives more youths into gang culture and violent developing mindsets, leading to more violence, leading to more people being ignorant of their education, and thus prone to finding ways to escape their hostile environment without proper education. The central issue is mostly how the success of rappers and the large fortunes they accumulate legitimize this shitty behavior, but collegiate, scholarly behavior is far too difficult to accomplish when you walk home afraid of every single neighbor you walk across. Podunk snow mutants don't do this because they don't live in environments nearly as violent. It's as simple as that. If you lived in an area full of violent assholes who would kill you in a heartbeat, you'd have a hard time developing a thinking mind yourself.

Well hold on pardner, may bee he's onto something.
>>establish the world government or
>>empower UN
>>start putting fats into gulags
>>murders, pedrophiles etc are killed
>>uglies are paid cash money for neuter
>>no uglies, fatties or evils
>>world peace of only beautiful people

Wow this really made me think. I'm a slave to blacks now

being fat or gay shouldn't matter. if you can keep up with the work, you're fine. work ethic, social values, diets, in the long run, it's what determines stuffs that we call 'genetic' today.

>I'm not even trolling I love black people and have plenty of black friends but the truth is subconciously im sizing them up for slave potentiality
Made me laugh and I'm black.

whatever being single at 35 smells like

it doesn't matter since all of them might have fucked hundreds of chicks, including maybe my future wife. that's why i will never ever be married

you have to compare the numbers to the total population fucking retard

black people commit over half of US murders, while only being 13% of the population

smells like $20 a g

>I accept I'm inferior to whites

Go away red house painter gook. You say this every time I make this thread. We're only joking man stop making me feel bad. You're my brother

holy fuck lol I can smell the skoal from here

>all of them might have fucked hundreds of chicks

are you fucking blind, look at them, they're white, fit, handsome, and trump supporters. they must be really alpha. at least asian girls are easy catch for them since asian girls are the biggest sluts.

they're way above me because i'm nothing but the opposite of what they are. no matter how hard i 'improve'.

do you think that's what God wants from the races that He himself created ?

>average faced, inoffensive, plain, boring manlets
>they must be really alpha
you're joking? i wouldn't fuck these cucks if you paid me

>I wouldn't duck these cucks blah blah
Your on 4can. You would probably fuck anything with a pulse.

>You would probably fuck anything with a pulse.
and even i wouldn't fuck them, that's really saying something huh

how are they manlets ? how do you know how tall they are ? well since i'm a nonwhite manlet dicklet, they're all surely superior to me and those kind of people are many, and everywhere. that's why i shouldn't marry

>I have never, ever, ever seen a non-white even come close to pulling off.
literally any country that has cattle. go outside from your single moms basement.

Na...