QTDDTOT

Couldn't see a thread so here it is, fear not.
Ask questions that dont deserve their own thread here pls

What is the fit of the pants on pic related? I have a pair of pants like these but they are far too long, what should I tell the tailor?

Other urls found in this thread:

parcelmonkey.co.uk/international/czech
i.imgur.com/f2P6Mga.jpg
jcrew.com/p/mens_feature/newarrivals/coatsandjackets/wallace-barnes-ma1-bomber-jacket/C1174?color_name=vintage-navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also w2c sweaters like this (large cut sleeves/baggy) in Aus for cheapish, shipping from america is FUCKED

Are you autistic?
>H-h-h-hey, I-I'd l-like to get my pants hemmed.
>Oh... okay. *this kid must be autistic*

> drop shoulder

just looks like a classic fit, hemmed, maybe tapered.

looking for twill or some tougher fabric pants (not sweatpants or fleece etc) with a drawstring/elastic waist and drawcord/elastic cuff. can anyone recommend some brands that might currently be offering this kind of product?

alternatively i could use some male/unisex scrub pants with the same type of leg opening

lurk more

what about gore tex pants
they have elastic cuffs and waist to stay waterproof

Thank you for the nice post.

Anyone know whats a good sun protection hat for males?

I am tired of looking like a nigger every summer, but all the wide hats look autistic or faggy as hell. I need it for everyday use.

What's the current style for sunglasses? My face tends to suit larger lenses with a square frame, but I'm open to trying something new.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS, WE ALREADY HAVE ONE. ITS CALLED FUCCBOI GENERAL

YOU DIDNT SEE IT BECAUSE YOURE A NEWFAG

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuccboi general has always been distinct from QTDDTOT threads you fucking newfag. You probably wear Ralph Lauren polos

No, they are literally the same thing. They serve the purpose to ask simple questions without making a new thread. QTDNTOT is a relatively recent thing across all boards, but on Veeky Forums it has been like this for years.

>you fucking newfag. You probably wear Ralph Lauren polos
Nice one, but I've been here for years. I recommend you stop posting and lurk more before handing out leddit tier insults.

They are called cropped trousers and flood trousers

w2c uniqlo proxy ? for some reason they dont ship to czech republic

parcelmonkey.co.uk/international/czech
that's the kind of site you'll have to use, man

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on pull & bear? Is it any good?

I've been here for years you Aeropostale wannabe. The simple fact is that these threads have been here for quite a long time and you're just trying to bluff like you've been here for a while.

f.am check the archives; the only people who ever start QTDDTOT threads are newfags that didn't read the sticky

those are straight pants that have been hemmed (cropped pants)

seriously, whats wrong with ralph lauren polos. I wear them because i have a uniform and they look pretty good, purple label at least.

Coming up for cooler months here, any suggestions on warm jackets that dont make you look autisitc. Price around $330 Aud

zara group, simply zara "quality" but their target audience is younger. DNC!

Would only touch it for basics.

What brand is this? It's an old wool tie.

why the fuck is it called fuccboi general thats dumb as hell, make it QTDDTOT general if you dont want retards like me making new threads everyday

How hard is it to pull of a beret as a skinny male?

thoughts on acid washed jeans? anyone have inspo of outfits that pull them off?

why don't you just leave =)

Normies
> kek he has cum all over his jeans!
But desu senpai, it looks trassshhhh imo.
Bleach/acid wash is an old meme

there never used to be these threads, they only started popping up within the last year
for some reason people think it's a good idea to start threads as newfags

because its for clueless fuccbois like you flop cunt

Sorry, can't upload pics for some reason. What's my face shape and how should I groom my eyebrows?

i.imgur.com/f2P6Mga.jpg

Wax? Pluck? Slight arch? Straight bows?

looking for a backpack big enough for books that is functional and looks good. any suggestions on brands or shops to look at?

I like Trans Jansport, but a lot of people shrug it off because of "Trans". Jansports will always be classics, but you can go for overplayed normie tier- Herschel

Effay track pants that arent adidas?

hey Veeky Forums, i saw this girl wearing a parka and I've been obsessed with it ever since but can't seem to find it anywhere. It was kinda short for a parka, ended just bellow her butt.

The outer material was denim, washed red and the inside was lined with white fur. It was hooded as well.

Does someone have any idea where i could find this?

what are these even called? Id wear.

How should a t-shirt fit in shoulders?

tuxbell.com

>Face shape
Square, much more than it is oval

you should start with a different haircut

Like what?

Got them tailored today are they too slim for comfycore/and or loosecore?

Anyone ever heard of sixth june? Seems like a small parisian startup brand, these bbal rip offs are only €80 and have margrom soles

I can't see you feet but from the look of it, how your pants follows your silhouette I say it's too slim to go loose.

Post a fit with your attempt at being losoe.

yeah i would say too slim as well do you think i can still go comfy?

Sure. Try to find cheap clothes that mimic the look you're going for and just experiment.

>beret
Don't.

those are bleach, not acid wash

What do you guys think of this bomber's colors? Which would be easier to match with?

jcrew.com/p/mens_feature/newarrivals/coatsandjackets/wallace-barnes-ma1-bomber-jacket/C1174?color_name=vintage-navy

modern military is where it's at right now

How do I get my hair to stay in place?
My hair is incredibly thick and it does what it wants to.

I just want the classic halfpart, but my hair refuses to cooperate and will almost immediately go flat.

How much color does raw denim bleed when washed for the first time?
Can I just machine wash it alongside other clothes with just a couple of anti-color-bleed paper thingies?

no ya dingas wash your jeans separately

scratching X's into black nails, Y/N? or just the middle fingers?
yes its edgy af but i'm still experimenting with black nails

you have to be 18+ to post

Anyone know of a store that sells flat red shoe laces with metal aglets? It's something so small that it feels retarded to order off Amazon.

Should i lean towards techwear or what could i wear to not look like complete tard?

Maybe streetwear inspired?

What colors should i use?

pic related

w2c this kind of socks?

>can't figure out how to upload an image on an image board
this is 90% of this board's userbase and why it's utter shit
Veeky Forums is the laughing stock of Veeky Forums
can you believe that
/tv/ and /r9k/ exist and Veeky Forums is still worse than both of those boards
sad!

football hooligans x hype

holy shit delete this
do you even know how they dress

Have to wear a suit to a job interview, got a white shirt and a navy slim fit pair of trousers so far, what colour shoes should I wear? Will clarks wallabees look good with a suit or will I look like a pleb? any shoe recommendations? what about a blazer and tie? Leaflet said to dress smart. The job is blue collar though.

bump

please help