Why don't you guys like true american style?

Why don't you guys like true american style?

High quality not fashion trend rugged 'murricana

These here are danner hiking boots not those military dress shoes for pussies FUCKING HYPEBEAST SHIT GOTTA GOTTA GOTTAM HELL thats a "ree"

The hot crunch fries, and ice cold coca-cola

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefU21IOEc1bF9DR2s&usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefYnJ0UWZ1cEtzT3c?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefbldnTS1HalF4elU?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefaUw2SHJmN1RYT0E&usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefZExPWnVKNW4zNE0&usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefTGVTNVBpWUZJd2M&usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefcDZmZ3FQblh3RVU?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefVlREd2k3SjZhaFU?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefMTZnT2JaTXphOVU&usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefNmt5VXhsUDVPM00&usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefQWQ3VVdFRVdsQTA&usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefN3B1bzRUWXRucjQ&usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefQkNMNkRmQS12UG8?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefaG1OdnppNmNnWG8?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefeDAyUy1CRFYzc3c?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefWE42Q05MWlZCdWM&usp=sharing
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefYy1HZFhHOXVUbW8&usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's fucking ugly maybe????

I do
and get a lot of shit for it
*Heavy Duty by Yasuhiko Kobayashi: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefU21IOEc1bF9DR2s&usp=sharing
you'll appreciate this =)

Because this board is made up of children who only know about clothing from the internet and don't get that it has a purpose outside of being photographed and instagrammed.

...and because they don't have a sense of national culture and heritage.

best inspo dump ive seen in a while
thx

>FUCKING HYPEBEAST SHIT GOTTA GOTTA GOTTAM HELL thats a "ree"
are you having a stroke?

anyway those shoes in your pic are pretty decent, though i don't like the laces' color. but it has nothing to do with frothing nationalism.

there's a lot more than that

*Go Out Outdoor Gear Book Volume 1: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefYnJ0UWZ1cEtzT3c?usp=sharing
*Go Out Outdoor Gear Book Volume 4 - Military and Technical: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefbldnTS1HalF4elU?usp=sharing
*Go Out Outdoor Style Cars: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefaUw2SHJmN1RYT0E&usp=sharing
*Go Out December 2013: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefZExPWnVKNW4zNE0&usp=sharing
*Go Out October 2014: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefTGVTNVBpWUZJd2M&usp=sharing
*Go Out April 2016: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefcDZmZ3FQblh3RVU?usp=sharing
*Go Out May 2016: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefVlREd2k3SjZhaFU?usp=sharing
*Go Out June 2016: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefMTZnT2JaTXphOVU&usp=sharing
*Go Out July 2016: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefNmt5VXhsUDVPM00&usp=sharing
*Go Out August 2016: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefQWQ3VVdFRVdsQTA&usp=sharing
*Go Out September 2016: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefN3B1bzRUWXRucjQ&usp=sharing
*Go Out October 2016: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefQkNMNkRmQS12UG8?usp=sharing
*Go Out November 2016: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefaG1OdnppNmNnWG8?usp=sharing
*Go Out December 2016: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefeDAyUy1CRFYzc3c?usp=sharing
*Go Out - Urban Outdoor Style Book 2014-2015: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefWE42Q05MWlZCdWM&usp=sharing
*Go Out - Urban Outdoor Style Book 2015-2016: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefYy1HZFhHOXVUbW8&usp=sharing

There is nothing interesting about it. You're just dressing like a laborer or worker from the 50s, maybe 60s or 70s.

I know this thread is a troll post, or was at least started by a moron, but I legitimately like Americana, Workwear, "heritage", greaser or military inspired stuff, Ametora, etc. The problem with this stuff on a fashion forum is that there's very little innovation. Most companies are just rehashing traditional designs, even if they fell out of production decades ago. And this has a place in fashion, but there is very little to discuss about it, especially when most of it is repeated to death. Every company makes a type iii denim jacket. Few touch on the type i or ii. How many different loop wheeled crewnecks can you make. There's only so much yon can do with jeans. You can change the dimensions and fit, maybe add a back strap or buttons for suspenders. Naked and Famous alone probably exhausted every type of fabric.

Don't get me wrong, there's something to be said for a beautifully crafted garment, but styles and people change, so it's hard to appeal to a wide audience over multiple years by literally making the same thing.

Hnng. Thanks mag user. I don't think I have all of these yet.

I actually fell off the raw denim wagon after realizing I cant commit to wear the same thing every day.

Most of the denim i had was very uncomfortable, random indie brands with weird cuts. One stark exception are my oni secret olives which are an absolute gem.

As for workwear, imo EG, needles, and the nepenthes type aesthetic hits a sweet spot. Some workwear type items here and there but not limited to the same rehashed things.

>Ameritard
>Fashionable

>Danner hiking boots
>not even Goretex lined

what complete faggotry.

>Goretex
get out

mine are gore-tex lined

having non-waterproof "hiking" boots is about as delightfully moronic as "vegan" leather

>buying hiking boots for the fashion
kys

Do you mean to tell me that waterproof boots didn't exist before the 70s?

I certainly hope you actually do outdoors-activities like backpacking or innawoods camping with those boots famalam

>The problem with this stuff on a fashion forum is that there's very little innovation.
Visvim and Kapital disagree with you

like these guys said, Japanese brands innovate american workwear massively

they're great for hiking
the sole has really good grip, even on slick rock
and I wear them when the snow is heavy; recently ended up in the ditch and was really impressed the waterproofing....my feet were bone dry even though the boots were completely submerged in freezing water

Visvim and Kapital aren't really traditional Americana, though. They're influenced by it, no doubt about that, and that's what makes them so popular and successful. They're taking something and putting their own twist on it, and doing it well.

>nepenthes
An amazing group of labels. I actually tend to prefer stuff from Needles over EG, but the latter occasionally puts out some really dope pieces.

Wtf i like hipstercore now

Is that jacket waxed?

no, it's just the patina of the leather

70s and 80s Americana was the golden age of clothing. We will never have anything so beautiful.

It is a fashion trend. Just because an aesthetic is revived for an amount of time doesn't mean that it's timeless.

have you seen 80s prep
pure dogshit, we should've gotten nuked over that

I like it but then it just looks stupid if you're not hiking. I looooove shorts with hiking boots though