/thinspo/ - Thinspo General

Sudanese famine edition.

Last Thread:
Comfy Rules:

>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted
>goals, topic discussion and general chat should somehow relate to thinspo, not obese-to-regular weight loss

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.
instagram.com/nastyavainer/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5'11, 116lb
I went too far

First
Give me my (you)'s

stats:
> 5'9"
> 128lbs
am I gucci?

Reposting
Guy from yesterday here,

decided to try the intermittent diet.
Can I drink black coffee between my 2 meals or only at the time of the meal?
Due to my lifestyle my meals would have to be at 10am and 6pm, is that ok?

Thanks again for the help, you guys are a huge motivation in my goal to become skinny again.

You can drink black coffee in between meals as long as you don't add anything to it. And have lots of water!
Could you just have one big meal?

Some ''healthy'' low calorie snacks/meals!!! :

200 ml low fat yoghurt
50 ml blueberries
= 100 kcal

3 egg whites
60 g spinach
50 g mushrooms
salt and peppar
5 ml rapsoil
=75 kcal

10 almonds
=91 kcal

Well this is day one of IF and the last meal I had was yesterday at 7pm.

So far I think I could actually manage to not eat until 8pm today.

Also, I read on the IF subreddit that coffee actually stops the fasting process and it's actually optimal to not drink it outside the meals or the 8 hour period.

I've also calculated my TCAA?, I think that's how it's called, and it came out to 2600 per day.
So having one meal at 8pm should be good if I eat around 1200 calories right?

You're thinking of TDEE. 1,200 is fine if you're going for that steep of a deficit, you may have to go higher to make it more easily sustainable. You'll know if you need to after trying it for a bit I'm sure.

I'm kinda bothered I can save my daily progress in my fitness pal since it insists my daily calorie intake is too low. I'm a sucker for statistics and charts and I'm kinda sad I can keep track of progress like that.
So I guess I'm only using the app for day to day calorie count

Quick add calories up to 1000 and then add the same number of calories burned in exercise! It will keep you in the same deficit but will put your total calories over the level where it lets you finish your day.
I think you can even delete the two false entries after you finish your day without changing that stats- not sure though.

Thanks, seeing progress is a very motivational no matter how small it is.
I'll post in a week or so when I see how I do or sooner if I have further questions.

what does "IF" stand for?

Intermittent Fasting

Hey, first time posting. I'm 187 cm tall and I weigh 84 kilograms. How do I lose weight based on diet alone? I've been thinking of only drinking black coffee/water and eating oats with nuts.

Are small, multiple meals best for me. Got a lower metabolism due to hypothyroidism :^(

I'd like to add some info on IF to the pastebin so if anyone has any helpful links, I'd appreciate it. I also think we should put the model diet manual back in the OP. It's helpful and I don't know why it was taken out.

Did you mean "can't"? Just use a different app. I started using Lose It because of MFP's annoying reminders but there are countless calorie counting apps.

Use Myfitnesspal to count calories.
Research intermittent fasting and probably start doing it.

reminder to stay hydrated!

Thanks user!
I was just about to ask for some inspo for my grocery list.
I could also add:

1 small apple
=70 kcal

1 cup of sliced cucumbers
=8 kcal

200g of mashed carrots
pinch of cinnamon & sweetener
=85 kcal

1 soft boiled egg
=70 kcal

>5'9
>105lbs
did i do it?

(you)

yes very nice

Tell me the secret to gaunt cheeks

Do you work out?

genetics and low body weight

I do some squats and leg raises

I'm 6'2 and weigh 125lbs
I'm not on any diet or doing any sports.
Just genetics

post pics?

Will do when I get home and thread is still alive. Am at work for another 6 hours

Reminder to not drink fruit juice, quit sugar and take your multivitamins

>I also think we should put the model diet manual back in the OP. It's helpful and I don't know why it was taken out.
Model Diet had a lot of flat out wrong information. Shit like having six meals a day, having fruit smoothies for breakfast...

Is there a reason this is spammed?

Old thinspo meme. It is useful advice though!

RIP froggo (Pls tell me you're still here :[)

Is smoking cigarettes a good way to get thin? I blew up like a balloon after I quit and have been trying to lose the excess weight for some time now but Im not really keen on the possibility of getting addicted again

You probably have some kind of oral fixation and when you stopped smoking switched to food. Put some dicks in your mouth rather than food or cigs.

do they make salt licks for humans? feel like this would help a lot with oral fixation and wanting snacks

like with minerals innit and shit too

I know this feeling, I actually started buying these broth packets that you can pop into some hot water like a tea bag and it tends to do the job well enough. Sometimes I just get tired of tea and gum, need something salty. The ones I have are only like 15 cal per bag too! Though I suppose there are probably different kinds. Good luck user, hope this helps!

Hey Veeky Forums, help a Veeky Forums bro out
Pls post instagram profiles of thin and/or athletic qts so I can get a test boost inbetween sets
Veeky Forums fell for the thicc meme and is too busy exposing trappy-chan right now, so you guise are my last hope

Its pretty common to overeat after quitting cigs, but after a few days/weeks it blows over. I used to smoke 15-30 a day, and once I quit I probably put on around 5-10kg. You distract yourself from cigs with food, it could work the other way around too, but there are healthier and less expensive ways to go about it.

I miss frof

>tfw you want a flat/slightly concave stomach but also want someone full cheeks
There's no winning is there?

i bought this tea a few weekends ago and it's absolutely delicious .......... which makes me think no way in hell is it still zero calories. it was just a loose tea from teavana, but its got like apple bits and other stuff in it
anyway im pretty sure i broke my fast by having some before bed last night >:C

also i found the tea on their website but there doesnt seem to be any nutritional information listed besides a list of ingredients

Found this for you quora. com/Is-it-really-true-that-fruit-tea-has-no-calories

alright buds, 6'1 133 M here. I put on about a pound from binge eating over the course of two days and I feel like shit, but I also can't shit now. I havnt fuckin dropped one in three days and smooth move tea does nothing. I feel like a bloated cunto. how to proceed?

even googling black tea is telling me that it has 2 calories per 8oz
so like .................................... if i drink tea every morning i've never actually been doing IF

Drink green tea with stevia, m8

I don't keep up with the instagram qts very well, but there are a number that get posted here. Elizabeth Vasilenko, Ena Cucek, gabbyraeva on instagram, Lily Rose Depp, Alana Champion, are a few that come to mind but there are a bunch if you lurk and do some reverse searching.

green tea is so gross tho

Stop. It literally doesn't matter. The Fast part isn't some wizardry that makes you magically lose weight because you aren't taking in calories. It works because you can't eat.

Drinking tea is not nearly gonna fulfill you in terms of calories, how can you even think that?
If you maintain at 2000-2500 cal, do you honestly believe 1-10 calories is gonna ruin your IF???

>green tea is so gross tho

Mine tastes great

Stop buying shitty tea and buy the good stuff

What have you been eating and drinking today? + write down how much calories it was

fasting doesnt make you lose more weight, stupid, it helps you burn more fat. read a book

I'm sort of in the middle on all this. I watched a bunch of Jason Fung videos and related content, and it all states that the IF helps you burn fat reserves for fuel since you aren't using glucose like a mealcuck would.

Anecdotally, however, I don't find any real benefit other than eating less. I don't think I'm losing weight any fasting eating 1500 calories in IF than if I eat 1500 calories as a mealcuck - I'm just less miserable doing it with IF.

Homemade Kale smoothie 350cals
Large orange 87cals

Bread and salad and tea
560 kcal

Green tea has the same trace amount of calories as black

>drinking
coffee 2x
green tea 3x
water 1 liter

>eating
black rice 145 kcal
one durian mochi 123 kcal
cherry tomatoes 30 kcal

soon dinner

tfw no skinny arms

What vitamins do you eat? I only eat D-vitamins but I probably need more

Green tea only has 2 calories

That's exactly what was I was saying though?

If user worries about 2 kcal in black tea switching to green is not gonna help

I take multivitamins

If you want vitamin D just go outside, you hiki

will the headaches and low energy ever disappear?

would still be worth it though if SKINNY

>If you want vitamin D just go outside
I'm outside everyday but eating vitamin D is still necessary and helps a lot, especially during the winter

pls let me pound u
C A N A D A ?
A
D
A
D
A
?

>Also, I read on the IF subreddit that coffee actually stops the fasting process and it's actually optimal to not drink it outside the meals or the 8 hour period.
Wait, what the fuck?

Is this true?

skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny skinny

Soup: 200 calories
Protein shake: 180
Water: 0
Sweetened water: 5

I'm proud to say I'm officially down 10 lbs

Looked at tinder the last couple days. Fucking hell, there's not a single thin person within 100 miles

Got a tinder date with a Veeky Forums boy tonight, I'm shaking in mah boots. Wish me luck fampai.

Am i the only one who looks different in different mirrors - some my lips look big others they look small, some my face looks square others look thin I don't know what I look like
REEE

Everyone does

One of my favorite inspirations is Gisele Bundchen. She has my dream body...being perfectly skinny but at the same time a bit athletic too and looking healthy.

I will seriously never forget 2014 FIFA when she appeared with the most gorgeous LV outfit and was looking truly amazing

I miss supermodels like her

Try Metamucil and drink water

My meal today will be chicken breast with lemon pepper and beans on the side, and lentils with olive oil and avocado. Looking forward to it.

straight from my meal plan for the week, cant start eating until 2:30 tho

LUNCH
-2 oatmeal packets (blueberry & peach) 240
-rice cake 35
DINNER
-2 fried eggs 155
-155kcal worth of breakfast potatoes
-??? (room for something else as long as it's under 215 calories)

total: 800

Good luck, I'm jealous

Same here, I have wide shoulders, almost no hips, relatively thin thighs but HUGE ARMS.

You guys know /thinspo/ is harmful to you and isnt actually getting you fit, its getting you dangerously skinny, right? I see these threads every time i come here and feel bad for you guys. If you want good bodies theres better ways to do it than being dangerously underweight. This is almost as bad as fat acceptance.

i love when people come into these threads and think they're gonna tell us something we haven't heard a million times before

How to achieve this?
5'8 101 lbs spic here, and i just look unhealthy/malnourished

Thats enough to get started, thanks bro

You look noice, got an instagram? Help me set a new ohp pr tomorrow

should i put diet sodas on myfitnesspal, even though on label and their food search its 0cal?

Just take some NO Xplode brah

Do you want to keep track of your soda intake? I mean if you are trying to cut down or watch your caffeine it is probably useful, but otherwise not.

Nah, I dont want a kick, just something to do between sets and a bit exciting

>as bad as fat acceptance

just leave already

I hate when you eat in a restaurang and you don't really know how much calories it was, but I will assume todays dinner was ~650 kcal

she's got such thinspo legs

here is her instagram

instagram.com/nastyavainer/?hl=en

how THE FUCK do i fall asleep hungry?

how to stop eating so much at night

Why do you eat at night? Hunger? Boredom? Restriction?

But drink water and get distracted with something else, best option would go to sleep

It gets easier, you can get used to it.

Chamomile tea
Fill you up AND make you sleepy

Select what you eat carefully and be sure it provides you with the necessary nutrients. Stop eating shit, processed foods with added sugar, exercise with both cardio and strength routines.

You can be thinspo and be in good condition.

Wrong. Perfect starting boar for building a bit of muscle.

28g of gouda cheese = 100kcal

A hotdog with onion and mustard and half a low-carb tortilla

14g of grassfed butter

unsweetened black tea

I forget what else but 400 total calories because I had a cheat day yesterday and got some firecracker chicken from Panda Express and an Italian Night Club Unwich from Jimmy John's so I literally couldn't eat anything more this morning.