What is Urban Techwear

>What is Urban Techwear
We wear clothes to be comfortable, to cover up our shame, and more importantly for our protection. Technical clothing, focuses on incorporating functionality using textiles and construction techniques to protect the user from their environment.

>Guide to Urban Techwear *Under Construction*
New Update! Please help expand this guide by participating:
tuxbell.com/index.php/Guide_to_Urban_Techwear

>Discord
discord.gg/YgYhwhK

Stone Island _ Spring Summer '017
youtube.com/watch?v=1NnkTMSBgwc

Other urls found in this thread:

guerrilla-group.co/collections/new-releases/products/16f-es-av01
hypebeast.com/2017/2/exploring-techwear-1000deaths-acrhive-yoshimitszu
peakperformance.com/se/en/30-year-collection/mens-milan-jacket-G61131004.html
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/42uae8/effort_long_techwear_a_postmortem/
instagram.com/p/BQ6Vye3hkO5/?taken-by=valdizbro
instagram.com/p/BQ9TfXjBjDS/?taken-by=valdizbro
0608.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=273&cate_no=86&display_group=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VINCE

what are these shoes?

>that pic
>functional

how

jesus christ he's fucking ugly

would have been better to censor the face.

rick owens mastopros.

I'm trying out a different concept right now, I may be on to somthing and not pairing it right. Imagine a Tech/Terrorwave type shit. I went hiking (very late at night) with some friends (we live in an open carry state, The hiking trail is known for having dangerous animals, we wanted to be safe and bring our straps) When we got back, I kind of thought. Hey, there might be a way to incorporate a plate carrier into tech fits if done properly. What do you Veeky Forumsgs think? By the way, Im a Techwear enthusiast, so I'm very educated in the subject. I am aware that a pink hoodie and a vest is not tech wear.

Looks too tryhard, and it can't be its own thing. That looks way too simple. I can imagine a techwear-terrorwave hybrid, but picrelated doesn't work at all.

appreciate the effort but molle vests will never work casually. you look like some sort of terrorist

guerrilla-group.co/collections/new-releases/products/16f-es-av01

I think what I posted in my link could work, but a full blown molle vest is bit much.

On the tuxbell page for techware it says that 0608 ships outside of South Korea now but when I go to purchase something it asks for a Korean address, any help?

They've been doing international shipping for a while I'm sure, can't you just put in your address and see what happens?

I can only put in a Korean address, unless I am doing something wrong.

See that's what I was thinking too. Maybe I'll play around with it, maybe we can call it Tech Error or some shit. I wore it to a store just to see if anyone felt like I was going to shoot it up, No one made eye contact with me. So the public is uncomfortable by it, which I personally fuck with.

>techwear
>functional

Been in the looks for another functional messenger bag, we all know the basics acronym, bagjack etc... what are some other ones?

Been in the looks for another functional messenger bag, we all know the basics acronym, bagjack etc... what are some other ones?

This guy looks like a complete fucking idiot. When is this meme going to die.

ArcTeryx Veilance if you have money, Patagonia if not. there you go

I'm sure you've been laughed out of every waywt thread from here to your YSL facebook group you fucking twink

Techwear is cool as fuuuuck it just costs so much money. I'm trying to get a good shell this year, currently working with a good TNF one.

>spend thousands of dollars
>claim your fit is functional
>meanwhile autists from /out/ spend 100 max on gear and survive in the wild

vaughn back with another timeless tech fit, peep the yeezies

V

I

When she Vinces the Vaughn

>forcing this meme in every thread

N

C

E

>full Rick
>techwear

Hmmmm

Some people seem to like to mimic the style that the "Techninja" aesthetic brought to techwear without being functional.

There's literaly one item of rick in that fit you fucking retard

>see rick shoes
>must be full rick
fuck off

You're blind.

where's the 'tech' part of your fit? looks like you're just wearing sweats and a headlamp and calling it techwear

good on you for experiementing tho

mission workshop does some fancy shit

Ooooooh noooooo

>I'm very educated in the subject

It's not chemistry what did you spend 30 minutes looking at asians

PhD in Y3 with a minor in ACRNM. NiBBa, I've been on Tech far before it even touched Veeky Forums

I'm wear them guerilla group pants, ACG Nike Trainerendors. So by the slightest technicality, this is tech. Class 3A Kevlar Plates are pretty tech if you live in Chicago or some shit I guess.

You look like a massive dweeb man

Lets not connect tacticool mallcop gear to techninja garbage, please.

damn thats an ugly fucking vest

lmfao @ the emo clown shoes

Vince vaughn in the god of techwear and you little cucks know NOTHING. don't EVER tell me to stop vaughnposting, i'm trying to help you get waterproof

you're handsome

can anyone ID these joggers?

Considering this is literally all y-3, I would assume the pants are also y-3. They're probably mainline though, so the aesthetic is good but it's probably pure cotton or some shit.

can someone explain/link me the acronym name codes?
pls, it doesnt make sense to me so far

i know that the first letter is category, then style # and then something about materials?
are there different versions of each style # or does every variation get its own number
what do the material codes stand for

Nobody on /out/ does anything but run around in a town park or the local gamelands building their "survival shelters".

And suddenly...

hypebeast.com/2017/2/exploring-techwear-1000deaths-acrhive-yoshimitszu

RIP

peakperformance.com/se/en/30-year-collection/mens-milan-jacket-G61131004.html

what would be considered the premium line for y-3??

>functionality
>comfortable
Fucking kek

Y-3 is the premium line.

So what's it called when it's techwear but with a lot of military green?

STALKER-core?

Fuck off you autist. Techwear is too expensive for the average person, stop being scared of "normies" and hypebeast

It's still techwear. Techwear focuses on function, not form. You could have literally any aesthetic with techwear, it's just easier to buy things in dark colors

gothninja =/= techwear
techninja =/= tech wear
techwear = techwear

lmao
pic related from that article has to be one of the worst outfits ive ever seen unironcally posted online

>XXS double rider
>Size 12 prestos

hobbit-core

i hope trump removes tax on importing tech fabric and stuff so I can start my techwear business

Ahh the techn-ninja uniform with a twist

>J1A-GT or other shell
>P-10's or GG pants
>GG grid tank
>C.E. graphic tee
>ACR prestos
>3A-X
>Neck Gaiter covering nose
>sunglasses at night time

Am I missing anything? I'm pretty sick of this rehashed fit.

you just described 95% of the fits on archve
fuck that is a shit instagram heh

this hurts because i am really about to pull the trigger on a j1a-gt but it (and acrnm altogether at this moment) feels hollow as fuck rn

thats because the people who are actually wearing acronym are mostly nerdy, beta nu male manchildren who are about as far from the masculine, gritty anti-hero archtype they want to project as can be

Just buy what you enjoy dude. Wearing Acronym doesn't mean you have to dress like a ninja.

Underated

THIS!! So much fucking THIS!

Techwear is dead btw. I wrote a piece about it here and basically predicted how the current lame trend has played out.

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/42uae8/effort_long_techwear_a_postmortem/

Thank god I grew out of this shit.

Excellent Vaugnposting

Vodka ninja

piss poor bait
fuck off

What did you just say to my wife's son?

fuck off you little bald bitch
so glad you deleted your reddit account

why is valdis bro so butthurt over one single comment on the hypebeast? his last few insta posts are just "sarcastically" referring to it. you can tell the dude is cut deep lol

instagram.com/p/BQ6Vye3hkO5/?taken-by=valdizbro

instagram.com/p/BQ9TfXjBjDS/?taken-by=valdizbro

when old people try to techwear

Its no big deal. They use 3L goretex, and have innovative designs.

Just try and be diverse, pragmatic, and functional. Also the DIY aspecy of tech wear is way cooler than any acr meme fits.

really into DIY surplus gear mixed with casual basics atm

looks p good tbqh

Friendly reminder of your true god

Fuck off

>Y-3 Croissants

Delicious Desu

this wasn't funny the first time

are there any examples of boonies being worn fashionably? A like the concept and the silhouette but I'm afraid i might look like a /k/ommando type walkin around town.

Y-3 Sport Ultralight Pant

just picked up these meme shoes

nice taobao fakes

holy shit these look horrible up close

are they really?

Second or first batch if they are fake?

the guy in the back though

what

w2c sweats

not exactly sweats lol but here ya go:

0608.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=273&cate_no=86&display_group=1

>2017
>techwear

hahha this was played out in 2014 by the sufu wreckin' crew. yea we played with this shit, rocked it too, but now we're all on that japanese denim tip
techwear is lame

>sufu
Funny because you're probably the worst dressed group on the internet and are the laugh stock of even reddit

Would the emergence of fakes mean that the price of the original shoes would take a dive, seeing as people would have cheaper alternative? I don't really keep up with the shoe market, so I'm not really clear on how these things work.

yep clearly fake
nice 0608 shit-tier pants btw
couldnt afford acronym i guess?

Acronym elitists are the fucking worsts. Most of your cookie cutter fits aren't even good and have been played out for years. I would rather see 100 more 0608 fits than another Acronym ninja on Instagram. Fuck off.