Is balding Veeky Forums?

Is balding Veeky Forums?

It can be. Just ignore it. Honestly, people over-compensate for it and make it look worse. Just do you and it will be fine

Don't listen to him. Balding is never Veeky Forums, and it's over for you if you start balding.

Get on fin if you're balding and worried about losing your hair.

They also said being gay isnt Veeky Forums either
>But here you are
>gargling cocks on Veeky Forums
Really though.

no it's not fa but if you are balding just accept it.
It's ok and you can be fashionable while being bald.
Also girls like bald men as much as guys with hair.

Buzzing my hair today guys. I give up.

Giving up is lame. Good luck though. Honestly, dont think about it. I know saying "Dont let it bother" you doesnt help but its the honest truth.

my hairline has receded into a NW 2 and it really destroys my confidence at times, but i'm on fin + minox so we'll see what happens

looking back at old photos it's apparent that my hairline has been shit since i was like 16

i'll probably off myself eventually for reasons other than my shitty hair

I remember I went to school with a guy with a shitty hairline like that. He wouldn't show us how far back it went.
I told him that was silly since his dad kept his hair and he knew I was destined to be a baldfag.

Sure, just cosplay Bond's villain

This board is full of edgy autist faggots.

If well kept even the most bizarre balding heads can be a fashion statement.

Going bald is a blessing in disguise. Men should buzz their heads not spend time worrying about hair doos. Styling your hair is a feminine trait.

If 2d balding people can be effay then I imagine people can pull it off in 3d

balding with long hair is the way to go

this is one of the most insecure things i've ever read

Embrace it and act like its normal

No, but it's Veeky Forums to look good bald

Cope.

It'll be mitigated if you lift and become big

>puffy nipples and erectile dysfunction
>fa

it can be

Erectile dysfunction and and bitch tits are a walk in the park compared to the debilitating brain fog.

it only looks good if you're fit.

yeah seriously if there was a 0% chance of gyno i would take fin in a heartbeat. i would rather be bald, deaf and have one eye than have weird lactating nipples and feminine hips.

>tfw minor balding
>got on fin
>puffy nipples
>titties
>hips getting more pronounced
>get the fuck off it
>hair receding rapidly now

NEVER fall for the fin meme Veeky Forums

are your nipples permanently like that

No

yes if it's gyno, although you can surgery or work out to make them less pronounced.

don't cherrypick please

Should I fall for the fin meme?
I doubt I'll use my dick again btw

Veeky Forums

Bald can be Veeky Forums, balding no.

i fell for the fin meme and my hair has pretty drastically thickened up and has even regrown a noticeable amount on my temples. haven't experienced any sides outside of the first week I took it and am very happy with it overall

But being gay IS Veeky Forums

Balding means you have a lot of testosterone. To reduce balding means to reduce testosterone. Go figure

>hips more pronounced

'no'

Stupid question: am I the only one who prefers men with partial, balding hair rather than completely shaved?

I just dont give a fuck anymore. People will realize that it bothers you. Let go.

yes

do a houellebecq

Small balding like is fine, as long as it doesn't get worse it's not even easy to detect.

If you're talking about this shit right here then no. Get on fin, do transplants or whatever you want but find a way to fix the problem.

Completely shaved heads are only okay on muscular and/or bearded men, and even then they're not really "fa", just decent to look at.

that's not balding he just has a high hairline

Insecure? That I don't need hair and feel fine without it. Sounds like you're the insecure one faggot.

just wear a cool hat OP

>They also said being gay isnt Veeky Forums either
Who said that? Almost everyone in the industry is gay.

He should invest in a Rick Owens hat

Caring about fashion and posting in fashion boards is also a feminine trait, you queer.

If you're old it's really cool and makes you look like a sage, if you're young it makes you look like a disgusting unapproachable freak.

>Balding means you have a lot of testosterone
Not necessarily, in most cases it just means that someone in your family was bald. Even trannies go bald.

no lol stop masturbating

>Get on fin
No.

Nah it just progressed slowly for him

>bald/ingguys can only have 1 hairstyle: bald

I miss having hairstyles