Is being a wigger (ironically) effay?

Is being a wigger (ironically) effay?

i don't know what ironically means anymore

ironically i don't either

Heres something ironic: You moan about not knowing what the word means anymore yet purposefully use it in obviously incorrect ways

>this is the state of the white man in 2017

Makes me feel embarrassed to be white tbf. Any time I see someone white dressed groidishlly, or speaking in ebonics, my soul winces.

99% of streetwear looks like fucking trash, but i've seen good streetwear on white and black dudes. just not in public.

>or speaking in ebonics, my soul winces
is that how black people feel when they see someone else black who talks "white" and has a big vocabulary? kinda makes you think...

no

>not closing the outside set of parentheses
>nu-nigga culture causing syntax errors, etc.
What did they mean by this?

ultimate and only white aesthetic
the rest is just cuck cum guzzling core

Doing anything ironically means you're a bitch who's too scared to think for yourself and can't functiin without putting the opinions of others at a higher priority.

God man, I live in Baltimore and we have a suburb between us and DC, named Prince Georges County (or PG for short) that produces these nu-nigga types. Suburban black faggots who are dressed by the internet listen to shit like Lil Yachty and think it's real hood music.

>those parentheses
triggered

the whole point of dudepinklol is to be ironic and rage

why are you so insecure?

I think I'm just getting older but white kids trying to be black make me cringe. Like even just subtle things like saying the word "lit" bothers me

I cringe at when my younger brother does that shit and I'm black.
It's annoying because we didn't grow up in some shitty project, we grea up in a US suburb, but he tried to act like he's tough when in reality he's a sissy.

I'm from baltimore too, nobody is effay there

>i say nigga with some of my old friends, one was black and didn't give a fuck we all thought it was funny
am i a nigger now? even when ironically using it?

Nah, depending on who it is you'll be respected as a smart guy or be disliked for seeming like a snob.

>I used to tell hoes I was dark light or off white
>But I'd fight if a nigga said that I talk white
>And both my parents was black
>But they saw it fit that I talk right

That was a pretty good song, I always liked the intro to that tape the most though.
It gets me out of a depressing mood.

Yes, very Veeky Forums (not that pic of yung lean tho)

Yeah it's nice someone making genuinely positive and happy music. To be honest the whole Acid Rap is like that, just good mood music.

Yung lean tries to pull of that ironic "i dont give a fuck" style but he ends up just looking like a homeless lesbian who went rummaging through a donation bin

You sort of proved your own point lad

>You sort of proved your own point
what did he mean by this?

By saying that he looks like [something unfashionable] proves that really doesn't care what he wears

no youre just a lousy piece of shit

He does care though. He tries too hard to look stupid just for the irony of it.

No.
BUT, being ironically white trash is.

My younger brother does that too. At least he's brown (kek) and not white. We grew up in a ghetto town but it wasn't too bad- we didn't see/do crazy shit but he goes to a shitty school so he tries to act tough but he's a sissy too. My dad even got onto him about it- said that if he wants to act tough and wear tough clothing and then he needs to stop crying like a bitch when he gets yelled at/in trouble

lmao whitey being cuck again

Same. I've started literally cringing in public and I have to tell myself to stop. But I also cringe at the black people that dress like niggers too so Idk