Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/users/myitems/181915
grailed.com/users/19139-gillmatic/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/73387-karbec2/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/10259-butterbps/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/1732760-American-Apparel-Get-Some-Sleep
grailed.com/users/2075-Moloch/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/16897-pdrol/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/1711600-Undercover-UNDAKOVRIST-Undercover-Small-Parts-Jackets
grailed.com/users/8220-Kai/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/1618793-y-3-future-contrast-ribbed-bomber-jacket
grailed.com/users/181915-jclang4d/wardrobe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just added a few new pieces, have Raf, Burberry, Gucci, Y-3, supreme and more

grailed.com/users/myitems/181915

Veeky Forumsm discounts of course.

Why would you select this as the picture? It draws absolutely zero attention.

Anyways:

grailed.com/users/19139-gillmatic/wardrobe

If you see something you like, hit me up at [email protected] so we can skip the Grailed fee's and I'll cut you a deal

lol didnt know you are on Veeky Forums
what a coincidence.
Sold you a norse projects shirt like 4 months ago

grailed.com/users/73387-karbec2/wardrobe

do you know anything about the brand national standards? Just bought a pair of oxfords from them for 70% off and don't know much about the brand.

ive heard really good things about them. And those sneakers I own are really great, leather feels nice and construction seems top notch.

>It draws absolutely zero attention
didn't you notice that the man is not white aryan blonde? that is infuriating!

grailed.com/users/10259-butterbps/wardrobe

tons of cool cheap vintage shit. 10% off if you're from Veeky Forums

Hey remember this? Their sold out now but you can still buy it at my jewed up price for your sicc palewave anime fits

grailed.com/listings/1732760-American-Apparel-Get-Some-Sleep

> tfw you've been lusting after the Supreme Motion Logo but you can't find it in your size

grailed.com/users/2075-Moloch/wardrobe

(mostly) XS-S
US 8-9

just posted a bunch of stuff and will have more in the coming days. lookin for quick sales so offer up!

grailed.com/users/16897-pdrol/wardrobe

Acne Studios
Stephan Schneider
Rag & Bone
Robert Geller
Lounge Lizard
NN07
Billy Reid
T by Alexander Wang
Faherty
Common Projects
Wings + Horns
Eytys

send me offers senpai

selling an extra pair of these, size 42 (US 9)

brand new in box

450.00 USD

give me a (You) if you're interested

>If you see something you like, hit me up at [email protected] so we can skip the Grailed fee's and I'll cut you a deal

kek

grailed.com/listings/1711600-Undercover-UNDAKOVRIST-Undercover-Small-Parts-Jackets

Shitty OP pic, had to use search to find the thread.

grailed.com/users/8220-Kai/wardrobe

I'm not that guy but do you think people never used to sell stuff through paypal before grailed was invented? Grailed was made to capitalise on the unofficiall clothing market that was on sufu/sz/fa/mfa/yj!, sites that have been around for years you fucking imbecille.

If you're dumb enough to let grailed take 10% of your profit just because they host your images on their server and automate the paypal invoice instead of you taking 10 secs to write one yourself then you're a cunt who deserves nothing but ridicule

grailed.com/listings/1618793-y-3-future-contrast-ribbed-bomber-jacket

need money for 日本

looking for quick sales so please offer up, just added some Dries, Marc Jacobs, McQueen, and YSL among others

fuck link is
grailed.com/users/181915-jclang4d/wardrobe

lmao dude i can assure you i'm no scammer

you realize they have that as a scare tactic so they can ensure there "little" 6% Grailed fee that ends up costing half of the shipping cost?

This guy knows. I've conducted countless transactions just through PayPal as both a buyer and seller with to date: zero issues.

So yeah, hit me up at that email and we can work something out. Grailed was better in beta. It's bullshit now.