What's Veeky Forums's opinion on fur? Is it only for street Walker's? I wear it with everything it's just too damn soft

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on fur? Is it only for street Walker's? I wear it with everything it's just too damn soft

This is so doll like and soft which is why I like it but I know I'm over dressing with it.

You can only wear fur if you are the mistress of a multi-millionaire.
> yfw you see a poor girl wear fur
> cringe

I feel like this would be more practical but still fur has some elegance to it which doesn't seem practical in alot of cases

See that's my problem. It's warm and makes sense in alot of conditions where I live. Plus it's just a good material imo. I just don't wanna seem like I'm over dressing, like it's something I'd like to wear going out with a group of friends but it seems like too much. I don't wanna seem like Cruella De Vil

Now desu idk if this is something I'd wear out. Unless it was to a rave or something. This is something I'd wear to be sexy for someone or just as night ware, maybe at a beach but there aren't alot of those around here

It may not be practical but it is cute

This is typically the type of fur I own or look for. Feels amazing, but I'm afraid it's too gaudy

I bought one of these hats. I love it

>FUR.

DISGUSTING.

>Implying anyone here makes enough money stop spend it on a $10,000 fur like that

It is probably the most politically incorrect fashion item. Hopefully when science develops invitro meat en mass they will also be able to grow real organic fur without the risk to animals. However until then I'll continue to wear it, as long as the company I'm buying from uses all parts of the animals they kill. I grew up hunting so I really have no problem with fur, it's damn warm and soft and really nothing beats it when there's snow on the ground 8 months out of the year, and it's not that bad in summer if you have a short cute jacket, it's a great insulator and faux fur can't match that

Oh that looks comfy. I had a fur hat like that but it would always charge up my hair and make it all statics. I recently got this purse to match my phone case. Pink fur is best, accept it's trashy so I'm trying to go for more natural colors

Phone case I got. Different shades of pink but I wear enough shades where the color pallet blends

Was thinking of getting this jacket for spring, any opinions?

gross

amen
was looking for your post

>2017
>still wearing fur
put your shit together, please

Unless you own the rave and have your own private area I wouldn't wear that. It gets super crowded and sweaty dude

What's wrong with it? Not defending it just curious

Raves out around here are actually pretty spread out. I live in a smaller city close enough to country regions where raves are held in acres of land. Can be sparse and crowded all in one. However an indoor rave I could see what you're saying but if you're not prepared to get a little hot and a little sweaty at a rave, you don't belong at a rave

Not him but for me it seems very unclean, like I just imagine the chinchillas rolling in their own feces and you rubbing that all over your face. At least with leather it's the facing inside part so it didn't really touch animal shit.

And like said above, only wear if you're a millionaire's trophy wife. If I see people wearing fur and working the front desk somewhere or wearing it over their server's outfit on break I die laughing. Absolute best is when I see people with it on the subway, if you can't afford a taxi or towncar you shouldn't be wearing fur, it's unsightly

That first part never really concerned me, I've seen process' of how it's made and it's goes through alot of cleaning, like alot.

I never understood that. I think those people wear hand me downs, I like the vintage but most who wear it are ghetto blacks who wear fur with weeves and sweatpants. I make enough to afford new ones and enough to at least make myself presentable looking, if I didn't I wouldn't wear it out in public

AMEN!

I understand it's been cleaned, I just can't get the mental image out of my mind. And I swear it always smells, I don't know like what, but it's not a nice smell like leather.

Idk, maybe you're one of the few middle class people who can pull it off. But If you don't, just know there are plenty of people like me who notice and are laughing. You are right though, most of the subway riders with fur are ghetto blacks, with their leopard print, target stilettos, and ugly cheap coach purses.

I'm not saying it's fair, but I think a lot of society sees fur as trashy unless you're rich. Wear you wear it matters, in cvs, olive garden, and public transit, I promise you're not pulling it off.

This is what I typically wear if I go to a CVS or Walgreens. I figured it was presentable, if it's too gaudy I'd like to know so I can tone it down a bit

I have two of these haha. One lavender, one white. Theyre so goddamn soft that I just pet my phone all day.

Cheap fur items always look gauche. Best is if you know someone who knows someone who can get the good stuff for you wholesale. Even then if the rest of your style and your lifestyle doesn't support it then it looks bougie.
A beautiful, well made wool coat or leather jacket trimmed in decent quality fur looks much better than a cheap all-fur coat.

you probably don't pull it off if you are asking...

you also sound really lonely btw

There's no need to make yourself more sweaty than you have to be.
>>outdoor raves
>>raves
Disgusting hick