>le 90 dollar cat hair magnet

>having a cat

it's called falling for a meme
keep the mood light

I preordered that moon jacket from Low Key Ltd and threw it in the garage

what size OP I'll buy it from you

>le pretend im a sheep baahhhh meme

i got a similar one from uniqlo
its my fave but unfortunately i live in mid texas so it never gets cold enough to wear

just wear a scarf and be asian

The blocktech one?
I wanted one bad for snowboarding but they didn't stock those fucking things in the color and size I wanted all winter

bought some apc jeans
total bullshit, should have just bought ten thrifted levis

ultraboosts and yeezy shoes
not that comfortable and can't even run in them
had to sell em to help pay rent so at least it worked out.

Not funny

An old floral button down I bought during the fad. So much regret.

I wish I had one.

saw that picture of the asain dude in the scarf and nike leggings huh.

anyone got the picture?

Not. Funny.

>Not owning a superior kot.

I think retroX's retail price was like 200 dollars

yeah i own one of these. it does fit like shit, so very true. its short and boxy. it is warm though, if you dont care about how it looks. but yeah, 200 dollars down the drain pretty much

to piggy back off this however, id like to say that this is probably the best single clothing item purchase ive ever made. arteryx atom lt hoody. warm as fuck, fits awesome, weighs nothing, hood fits perfect

Bought a car last year

Runs like shit

well you're asian, that explains it

Another cuck thinking he can pull of asian style. Glad you're remorseful.

I'm a manlet

thanks user

Hank Schrader plz go

what size?
I love pata's sherpa shit

looks fucking goofy with that dad wearing it, got any fit pics of you?

bombers are a manlet staple

what went wrong

a lot patagonias fleece fits haven't changed styles in like 30 years, they aren't a fashion brand, they're clothing is more about comfort and practicality, so what did you even expect OP?

well , i wouldnt say they arent a "fashion brand". lol. literally scroll through their catalog, most of their shit is slim fit jeans, trucker hats, polo shirts, etc. Its a staple for frat boys nowdays.

I try to block out the amount of frats i see wearing those stupid trucker hats. The jeans are a recent add as well which i forgot about, I guess in recent years they've re-branded slightly but traditionally i've never thought of their clothes as fashionable, just comfy.

its not a fad, its a way of life

I bought a wool sweater from the thrift store and I was p excited about it, but it turns out I'm allergic to the textile. I've never owned anything wool before this sweater.
zzzzz

I hate their ugly logo

just kick me while i'm down huh

>random thrifted 80s/90s core jackets
>dadcore leather bomber. at least quality is top notch so I'll enjoy it when I'm actually 40
>oversized Aran sweater. see above
>roshes and other loud hypebeast sneakers
>cheap ocbds
>ugly sport jackets
>skin tight tees
>slightly ill-fitted pants I couldn't get altered
>clothing that's practically useless in my climate

I've bought so many stupid things. Thankfully most of this has been a learning process, and I like to think I've come out better for it.

Shittiest, most uncomfortable, poorly made shoes

Jesus that's a lengthy list
what do you wear then?

Its comfy, sorry for your loss bro

i mostly buy pants thinking they fit well initially, and then i realize they aren't what i'm going for

found some proper fitting oversized second hand 501s today that; 1. fit me, 2. had a nice worn look (really difficult to find both of these because i wear a 34 inseam) but they had a hole in the crotch

probably should have just bought em and patched em up

Clarks desert boots in navy. fucking worst money I ever spent. Thought they were going to be a cool dark navy - nope, they're bright fucking blue.

It might have been salvageable if they had light crepe sole like regular CDBs, but the soles are a matching blue making them completely worthless.

I still have them too. I'd take a pic but I'm at my GFs and the fuckers are in my basement. You think I could sell them on eBay?

currently, acne denim waist too small, margiela ring that fits too big.

Found a pic of what the color looks like.

raf velcro highs and lanvin cap toes. i realized that they did not fit my style so they now sit in my closet unworn

those are nu-male garbage.

I would take them for a refund if they looked like your first pic but arrived in that colour. Definitely not as advertised

Maybe try a coating of black shoe polish?

Acne Ace Jeans

way too fat for them (fell for the squat and running meme) but i guess they're inspo to lose weight

pretty sad thinking that an animal died to make this desu

Nah son

it still doesn't nessicarily look that great. like, you could replace (tastefully) with a pretty basic black top and the outfit really wouldn't look better or worse

also that outfit is generic, where i live at least

pic unrelated?

The rest of my clothes? I may have pissed away a bunch of money on stuff I never wear, but I'm not lacking for stuff I do. A lot of that list accounts for trying out new styles and deciding it just doesn't work for me.

Puma Creepers (Rihanna Puma Collection)
The sole is kinda silly but I liked it, price wise it seem like shit. I dont hate the shoe but I just dont have the right clothes to go with mine. Thinking about selling them off to my sister.

>le fell for the travis scott meme

How the fuck are you too fat they look perfect on you. Fuck you and your dismorphia

they are tight around my fuggin stronk calfs

here's a better pic

shit troll

ace is a men's cut, no? FATTY ALERT.

im trying to lose i swear ;_;

sad

I think my biggest regrets are shoes I thought fit okay but didn't.

Who are you quoting?

>fat legs
i hate this feel

You guys ever seen grizzly jackets? I reckon they're cool but I can't imagine anyone looking good wearing the things.

Kek

Rick Owens
After couple of fits I understood how retarded it looks.

Which size and color in Rafs? Also made in Italy ones?

Bought some pants from volcom and jeans from hm. Both are really tight in the knee, you can't even squat. Had to stitch the volcom pants, the jeans do kind of stretch, though.

Nah you look fine. they look pretty good on you. how tall are you brah?

they look baggy if anything.

also

>acne jeans
>not nudie jeans

you fell for it.

>nudie

an even bigger meme than acne

you double fell for it

This is not a good fit by any means

>Not just buying h&m jeans and Levi's
Shiggy

that could look very cool if you have a strong face

Dr. Marten's 1460 and 1461s in mono black.
I can't pull them off, plus I think the normal yellow stitching (after some wear) and the lighter sole look 1,000x better. $200+ dollaroos down the drain.
Oh, and Stan Smiths with the green tab.

If you cannot work with some of the most basic shoes ever created you seriously have a problem, and clearly fashion is not for you

banana republic grey sweatshirt

fit like garbage

the shoulder look like they have football pads in them if you lift your arm

>knowing what football pads look like

fuck you too chad

Not funny 2/3

gibs to me.

I have so many regretful purchases. i'm retarded when it comes to buying things that fit so I have a ton of stuff that's too small, including some more expensive stuff like several expensive jeans, a pair of baldwin pants, bunch of button downs and chinos. Only upside is I don't pay full price, but it's very hard to get your money back from clothing. It's a terrible investment for the most part

>not having a cat

mah nigga. love that jacket. found it on clearance at a j crew oddly enough and have worn it a ton. i wouldn't say it's the most fashionable jacket in the world, but it's utility is tremendous

i always try to warn people about alpha's jackets. they look cheap af

Some dark checked shirt on sale in XS

It fits well enough, but the sleeves are so damn skinny that they cut off the circulation in my arm when I bend my elbow

Loafers - my size, but the opening is so big that they keep slipping off mid stride. I'm sticking to suede boots come summer.

yeah, they're an outdoor activity clothier for the most part. have always felt they are a little overrated given that the quality isn't stellar and the textiles and fits are pretty outdated, but the brand has a certain virtue signalling quality to it, sort of like apple used to have. my brother and his girlfriend love it, and they're both yuppies working in the software industry in california.

Eh I don't like the contrast pocket, the newer models with the same texture all over were better
Maybe next year or maybe one of those will pop up on grailed or ebay or something

The other way around for me
Bought basic ass rick tee from LN-CC sale bit over year ago and now most of my wardrobe is Rick

what nike leggings are those

asian guys are the best looking i cant

are these worth upgrading from levis?

dont listen to haters this looks really nice here.

but maybe these are eastern seaboard fucks who don't get the PACIFICNORTHWEST vibe

I thought it was funny

Only if you buy a VF 59 one

Pic related, what was I thinking buying red shoes?
How much did you pay for them?
I have a similar problem, everything I buy in L size is too big and everything I buy in M is too small...
It's hard to dress wehn you're 186 cm and weigh 65 kg IMO.
I finally figured out which pants look good on me though.
I think that's good advice for everyone: don't buy laceless shoes online

I bet this is what convinced OP to buy it.

One of those things that very few people could pull off.

agree
From my experience all the mainstream """"outdoor""" brands (NF, patagonia etc) are made for manlet fits. They look like shit if you're tall and skinny because wrong sleeve and bottom length.

it's easy to pull off if you're on the shorter side and skinny

Certain brands are just shit for certain body types and I think that's the main problem with the fit not working for the majority

they look like nike dri fits