Why are square jaws considered a masculine trait when they are more common on women

Why are square jaws considered a masculine trait when they are more common on women

because normies are stupid, tall chin is a masucline trait

What if my chin is tall vertically (it goes down far from my mouth) but it doesn't protrude forward very far and it's recessed?

Is that masculine

no, it's Marilyn

No, that's mouthbreathercore.

They aren't? Though all women of all races have jaws and not anime spear-blade face like some want to believe.

I thought mouth breathers have tiny chins that are neither tall nor protruding

Pick a more attractive square-jawed girl next time you want to demonstrate the beauty of square jaws.

One who doesn't have creepy eyes.

>anime spear-blade face like some want to believe.
Dude are you from 1977?
Cause in case you haven't noticed, right now ALL anime girls have round blobby faces with no jawlines.
spear-blade faces were popular in the 70s, and in the 80s and 90s they were only for villainesses, elves and mature neo-noir seinen anime women. Now they've disappeared.

There is nothing wrong with women with a good jaw.

that's a fucked up mouth though.

Like what the fuck is wrong with her mouth?

She is attractive though you idiot

Agree

nope ugly as fuck in the first picture

moderately.

She'd be more attractive if she didn't have creepy eyes. And this pic of her looking like a drag queen isn't convincing me of the contrary.

I guess they looking like guitar picks is more precise.

Why do britbong and aussie women always have manjaws

square is cute

yeah the ayylmao face is awful

Who dis

I never rated Keira desu.

Only weaboo yellow fever tinydick boys use the word manjaw desu, you couldn't pay me to date some moonfaced gook (no racist)

No I don't mind strong jawlines on women. I think it can look very good. But my point is that bong and aussie women always have these strong jaws that you typically don't see on most women in other countries

They're not?? Where are your facts?

Lack of strong jaws is a huge issue in industrialized societies. For men and women.

I don't know, Australia was a british convict colony. People prone to crime spawn daughters with strong jaws?

Yes they are rare for both genders. I'm not denying that. Typically only models and some actresses have them.

But they are even more rare on men than on women.

weak small jaw = no room for theeth = start of all dental issues.

It's an epidemic in modern society on which dentists make a fortune.

Yes user everybody on this board knows about Mike Mew. That's not what I'm getting at.

P A U L I N A
P O R I Z K O V A

One of the greatest female models of the 80s.

Dude what are you talking about for every Olivia there's 10 Brad Pitts.

Why are Czech women so hot

Hardly any male actors have strong jaws though. That's why Brad Pitt stands out so much. Especially these days since strong manly men aren't trendy anymore, and people prefer feminized cuck men

the only true goddess

>bong and aussie women always have these strong jaws that you typically don't see on most women in other countries

>Germany
>Sweden
>Denmark
>Norway

It's the eyes.
Mike Stoklasa is of czech descent and he also has a captivating gaze and loads of charisma despite being a balding fat fuck

My point is just that while men are rarely better in todays society it's not how it always was. The values simply remain of times where men weren't fucked up.

My jaw-fu.

nice
what does she look like with makeup on?

Who dis

Are you just pretending to get actual man jaw pic dump?

He has a sharp jawline, but Olivia's jaw is wider.

Gosling is a jawlet compared to Emma.

>who is James Norton

Gosling has bigger jaw than Emma, that long chin of his is fooling your eyes.

Emma Stone's ayylmao eyes should be burned away with acid

Kek

That's not even a particularly strong jaw. He looks like an average run of the mill Chad.

Now this is a strong jaw

White people in it's higher form are a very androgynous race (very advanced trait), so many white women have "male features" (broad shoulders, defined jaws,) adn white men have pretty faces.

The hell is "higher form"?
Looking androgynous? Other races like asians and blacks seems to have it covered more than whites. Whites are both monomorphic and dymorphic and the most diverse looking race in general.

Because early exposure to high levels of Testosterone is likely to produce a wide jaw.
It also influences your finger length ratio.

Nahh, doesn't do it for me.
Her head's way too square.

What about Margot Robbie

How do you get a Mussolini tier jaw

What is so creepy about her eyes

They look pretty and kind of mysterious.

it's actually about the angularity of jaws that defines sexes
women should have 0 degree to 45 degree

What about men

>0 degree

Do you mean 90

a higher range

picture that in your head

You're talking about the gonial angle right

A 0 degree jaw would be no jaw at all.

90 degrees is a nice square jaw.

I was talking about these kinds of angles
I misspoke, 45 degree is too high for a girl; somewhere between that and 0

I know what angles are

A square jaw would be 90 degrees

0 degrees would be going straight down along the neck with no forward growth at all.

let the vertex be the middle of the chin with the face full frontal

Oh you mean from the front. That's not the gonial angle.

The gonial angle is from the side.

Just mew and read up on how to lock up Gramsci, lad.