Are you all ready for the return of the greatest Army to ever exist?

Are you all ready for the return of the greatest Army to ever exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines_Campaign_(1941–42)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Imphal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nuke'em

Why do Americans have to destroy everything that is good?

china deserves better

>Leave China to me!

tenno heikai banzai

>greatest Army

You mean the Soviets?

Yep.

>soviets
>proficient at using the weather
>good army

Kek.

Since we do not know all the armies that have existed, your question is stupid and shames us.

That's not the United States Army.

>soviets
>greatest army
L M A O

IJA were shit though. WWII IJA was the worst period to be in the IJA.

A nation of feminized men because of anime isn't intimidating.

>because of anime
Yeah, that is why.

IJA could only BTFO shitty Imperial Russia and Imperial China. Then when shit got real, they failed in China, failed in SE Asia and failed in the Pacific.

Although anally ravaging the Brits at Singapore is one for the ages and I will make it my personal mission in life to never let the British forget.

japs got cucked by some aussie farmboys in kokoda :^)

>be powerful Kwantung Army
>get rekt by shit tier retarded faggot soviets probably subhumans too, I fucking hate them so much my feet hurt

they were mediocre

t. Chinese.

True, if he was Russian, British or American he would say they were dogshit.

t. Ken-sama

to make fags like you butthurt of our superiority

You mean favorite. They're my favorite as well comrade, but even I know they are not the best, top 5 prob.

>muh winter

Of course, when winter came in Russia, the Soviets actually fought on sunny beaches on warm summer days.

So many Sovietboos, ew.

Wasn't that food we destroyed it
Besides they started it

>Some people believe it was this simple

Aussies got cucked by some GI, and then got the shit beat out of them in the streets when they tried to stop the cucking

Reminder that Japan never came close to taking China

Did Mongolia ever win a participation medal for WWII?

Kwantung army was shit in 1945 m8

We like taking on the best

rape of nanking 2.0
make it happen, destroy china before it happens

>Soviets just pack up one and a half million troops and a full stock of vehicles and artillery and send them all across Siberia battle ready to invade a heavy Japanese occupation
>in three months

These fucking guys

Nips didn't secure a single battle with a positive kill death ratio against US forces on land.

How is that greatest?

That is just false though.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines_Campaign_(1941–42)

IWO JIMA
W
O

J
I
M
A

I find it fascinating that Japan is finally trying to get back on the international game. Just hope thzy dont trash it this time, I want to see the chinks eat the dust

why so anti china?

Why is it so perfect? I'm not a weeb by any means but seeing that flag instantly makes me want to """liberate""" Asia from gaijin.

I rather see the japs eat the dust once and for all matey

Do you have to ask?

>More Japanese soldiers died from starvation in WW2 than from fighting
>Greatest army to ever exist

>capture an area
>rape
>beat your own soldiers half to death so you control them through fear instead of inspiring them
>plane catches fire
>crash it into a heavily armored battleship and do absolutely nothing
>start losing
>charge at fucking machineguns with swords drawn
>die

They reached their peak around WW1 when Britain and France built ships for them and they wrecked the Russians.

Everything after that point was a mistake, they only got as far as they did because the European powers were wrapped up on the western front.

The nukes were the best thing to happen to them and I'm genuinely not saying that to be edgy. The Japanese were fucking retarded and needed to be shut down.

Japan getting nuked again would be hilarious.

Also, are you implying Japan wasn't involved internationally before today?

>anally ravaging the Brits at Singapore is one for the ages
Embellishing a bit here aren't you, Tojo?

>be surrounded
>absolutely no support from outside because the empire is too busy in Africa and Europe
>either hold out and starve to death in a seige or surrender
>surrender because fuck dying for some asian clay
>subhuman nips decide to just starve the POWs to death anyway and work them to death on the railroad

Meanwhile when they actually faced resistance they were slaughtered 4 to 1 in one of their most devastating losses of the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Imphal

Gee, I wonder.

>return
?

Also
Japanese Military
>lose to a nation in civil war
>get BTFO by America
>get BTFO in Burma by Brits and Poos
>slaughter so many civilians that you lose international trade
>force the emeperor to continue the war so long that 500,000 citizens starve
>finally, get nuked, lose all colonies, and become a colony yourself
>greatest military

This has to be bait OP.

There's literally nothing legally wrong with this claim.

Or are the Falklands supposed to be Argentinian?

>I cannot into international law
Ok Xi-Ping

Wait the Wehrmacht is going back?

The Falkland's territorial waters are not the same as Britain's territorial waters though, they're separate from the UK mainland. They don't stretch down through the north and south atlantic ocean.

If they were like China the claim would look like this

i don't want this to happen. it will probably have a bad effect on anime. anime is the greatest entertainment medium on earth because it comes from feminized otaku culture, but revival of masculine militarist nationalist culture could destroy it

International law does not overrule domestic law. The US itself does not abide by UNCLOS.
So tell me why international law stops China's claims? Nothing in international law deals with sovereign claims.

Now go fuck yourself for using an ad hominem. The Chinese government is stupid for claiming so much, but nothing is legally wrong with it. There's no international law against it.

Except there would be hundreds of British-controlled islands in that giant stretch.

Stop using shitty analogies and false equivalences. It makes you look stupid.

Why must masculinity destroy everything?

The JSDF is one of the most cuckholded and feminized groups on the planet. Joining it is seen by many Japanese as becoming a farmer or manual laborer.

Nothing is going to change. Nothing has changed either. OP is just being stupid.

Fuck off with your ironic shitposting. Anime is a source of degeneracy that promotes homosexuality, bestiality and pedophilia. Truly we should've nuked them again.

Someone seems butthurt.

Who says anything about legality? It is overtly agressive and reeks of arrogance.
I hope they fuck up their game of sabre rattling, spark a limited war in the sea and are humiliated by the US navy.

You're the only stupid one here.

Britain could have 5 or 50 islands between them and the Falklands, it's not the same as China's claim.

You can sail between all of those islands and the mainland because they're all separated by international waters. They depend on the UK for defence, they are not part of the UK. China's claim involves expanding their mainland borders to absorb the islands into one mass, they will not be Chinese dependencies, they will be part of China, that is the problem here.

So my analogy is perfectly valid you dumb Chink.

The IJA was literally defeated by everyone in their time

anime captures the appeal of strong female characters, cute submissive boys, yaoi, yuri, traps, etc. without the toxic politicized bullshit of western LGBT and feminism. that's what makes it so great

> that's what makes it so great

Its great if you are a mentally ill manchild who would be better off dead

Your analogy was thisBut that is wrong. Britain does not control islands through that whole stretch of water. If it did, it would claim that water like it has around the Falklands. The Chinese DO control islands through that whole stretch of water. Hence why they claim that area.

Or should America just stop claiming water near one part of Florida because "it is connected to the mainland".

What the fuck is your logic?

>going to be part of China
Nowhere has this been shown. You have no sources for this claim. They could be autonomous islands like other regions in China.

Unless you want to provide a source?

The Falklands are a sovereign part of the UK. What is your point? That they are not?

>The Chinese control islands through that whole stretch of water
Building artificial islands without anyone's consent and then claiming other countries waters is not even close to okay.

>Florida
I think you meant, "one part of Florida because it isn't connected," but that is irrelevant. The Keys and other islands in the gulf coast are naturally occurring islands that have been claimed by the US due to proximity. China's claim would be like if the US started building artificial islands all over the Caribbean and claimed the entire thing as it's waters because of it.

>autonomous islands
>China
>autonomous
That's not really how their government works. "Autonomous" in the Chinese government means something like, "they don't get to vote in our single party elections, but still have to follow whatever laws and mandates we feel like issuing."

Besides, the real reason it's a problem is because if those waters were acknowledged as true internationally, literally any ship from SE Asia or Indonesia leaving harbor would have to get permission from the Chinese to fish or w/e a mile off their own fucking coastline, and they would be subject to Chinese policy anywhere on said waters a mile off their coastline. In addition, hundreds of naturally occurring islands are claimed in those waters by countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. If China's claim were true, then all of those islands would be subject to Chinese law despite the people on them being ethnically and linguistically not Chinese.

From a realpolitik standpoint it's retarded as fuck to let China claim those waters as well because something like 90% of the world's shipping goes through those waters. No one wants to give the Chinese unrestricted rights to such an important stretch of water.

Get fucked Chairmen Cheng

I respect you and your post user.

They only used money and diplomatical influence which are not bad ways to behave, but seeing them lifting to gain muscles again is interesting

IJA was shit though. Literally could only win if it had superior numbers or was suprise attack. As soon as there was an even match in numbers, capability and awareness they got BTFO every time.

see , They didn't "win," but they certainly inflicted more casualties than they took in many scenarios. Often while grievously outnumbered.

BANZAI!!!!!!!

Truth

Increible. The red army was pretty unstoppable by then. To my understanding they had kot the sea power to invade the home islands though.

Lol

Amen

Examples please

I want to fight for glorious Nippon. Do you think their army will accept weeaboos?

Kinda similarly, it's why Asian countries are accepting enough of ladyboys and the like without all the retarded bullshit controversies over muh pronouns muh bathrooms like in the west. They won't get special treatment and they won't get bashed either. Why are westerners comparatively so butthurt and unreasonable?

> "promotes homosexuality, bestiality and pedophilia"
Sounds fantastic.

The mighty Red Army!!!!

The Russian's were more afraid of Stalin's fury than they were of dying. If anyone else was head of the Soviet Union, I don't think the Russians would have been able to pull off what they did.

>slavaboos actually believe this

>ahhh men not following male gender roles! SHUT IT DOWN!!1!
top kek, tradcons and feminists have so much in common, they both get triggered so easily.

This is the most baby tier bait I've seen on this board

Was the IJA any good before WW2? I know by then it was outdated compared to the other armies

Battle of Makin
Second Battle of Kiska
Battle of the Philippines
Dutch East Indies campaign

There are many more, 4 are enough as example

>literally doesn't defend the jungle
>leaves a massive undefeated line that surely no one will walk though

KEK CALM DOWN MEHMET

>Battle of Makin
>majority of casualties caused by a submarine sinking a ship

Considering the JSGDF would lose to the ROKA, I'm not holding my breath. It's like expecting the Bundeswehr to be anything but a joke.

>equating the JGSDF to the utter shitshow that is the Bundeswehr
Kim pls

There weren't any Japs at the second battle o Kiska... THe Canucks and Americans landed on opposite sides of the Island and were entirely green so when they saw people infront of them they just opened fire...

>tells me to calm down
>gets mad when he's confronted with the fact that the nips got blown the fuck out every time they weren't attacking undersupplied colonies or surprise attacking Chinese civilians

Lay off the sake, Genji

>Wut wuz the 1945 Red Army
>Wut wuz Le Grande Armee of 1807
>Wut wuz the Roman army of Trajans Dacian Wars

>japanese army
>good
They lost to the Soviet border troops in 1939. The same kind of guys who waged the horrific fail of a war in Finland. Only thing Japan was good was the Navy.

>Outnumber Wermacht 5-1
>Still take 10 million + casualties
lel

Except the forces invading Finland were shit tier under command of shit tier leaders. Border troops near Manchuria were also shit tier but they were commanded by Zhukov, it wasn't fair at all for the Japanese to be facing such a leader.

>1945

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

Wow, sure is /int/ in here this summer. these threads are bullshit and just bury and obfuscate real historical discussion that people come here for. If you want to talk about contemporary consequencesl of history, the sticky literally asks you to just do it elsewhere.

If you want to do this shit here, at least have the decency to sage your replies.