Post unconventionally beautiful people and models please

post unconventionally beautiful people and models please

>inb4 you start

not the best pic of him but still

How is she unconventionally beautiful? She's objectively beautiful, you pleb.

my bby

shit i just realized Lorde was in VHS

rip

Veeky Forums seems to hate her because she posted on /mu/ once or something like that, a lot of people think she isnt attractive here for some reason. She is definitely beautiful im not arguing with that

This

>objectively beautiful

I don't think you know what either of those two words mean

She looks pretty without makeup, thats better than 90 percent of women. she is definitely beautiful

There's nothing unconventional about their "beauty"

It's actually glamorized ugliness. We consider it beautiful BECAUSE ugliness is conventionally tolerable when it's the ugliness of someone famous.

Kek 90% of the 10 inbred females in your family you have seen in your life maybe

>objectively beautiful

you sound angry user whats wrong

Probably me since I either get called really beautiful or very ugly

average

also this isnt a /soc/ thread so fuck off and attention seek elsewhere

I'm not angry, just making my point, whats that slideshow of ugly broads supposed to convey? Any man can cover their face in paint and look pretty too, it doesn't make them beautiful, let alone "objectively beautiful".

It's my black waifu, you are objectively beautiful.

thissss, david bowie would be considered ugly af if he wasnt relevant

top kek

nah i cant tolerate /soc/.. Im just doing an algorithm thing so dw im only here temporarily

So are models just staying up all night taking drugs and fucking up their skin or what?

plz let there b no penus
??

Make-up is literally just a straight up LIE.

wut

e.g. benedict cumberbatch

Pulling off ugliness is damn hard. You must add some character and behaviour for it to become charming. But if you manage to do it, it pays off thousand times more than plain beauty and "perfection". It's much more interesting with a kink in it... Like discovering something new everytime you look at such face. Really amazing.
Nick Cave and Steve Buscemi are great examples.Vincent Cassel is one of my fav too.

The Tilda

waifu for laifu

Moar

Some people seem to think he's ugly. I think he's really good looking.

2 and 5 both look better without makeup

he's conventionally stunning as fuck but his edgy NEET personality ruins him for normies.

DAE think Agatha is the goat loli?

If she weren't clinically insane, maybe.

Is she unconventionally beautiful? She's one of the prettiest girls I've seen.

Yeah, I don't get that. That just makes me love him more. He's talented, handsome AND has an interesting personality? Is it just too much for them to handle?

she's a pizza face in reality

She looks like if an old and weathered Kate Bush got a bad anti-aging job.

Yeah I would gently love him forever and accept his narcissistic vegetarian ramblings and let him hum There is a Light in my ear at night too user, I'm straight, it's completely normal.

Is this report of the week in drag?

fail

That's the best part, though.

b0ss, pls

Yes im biologically female and i have a vagina

Proof?
> plz just post another pic senpai

Yeah, there's plenty of pictures showing that. It's not too bad though. It actually makes her prettier. She's too perfect for acne to have any negative effect on her.

I don't understand you people.

oh my
saved

im black btw

Me too, user. His speaking voice and accent is so nice too. I want to listen to him talking about everything.

oh alright, i find bjork attractive anyway though and i dont really pay attention to celebrities.

>It's not too bad though. It actually makes her prettier. She's too perfect for acne to have any negative effect on her.
kek baka

Why would you censor your face.... when you posted a picture of yourself earlier?

cuz u aren't a female
good trips against my dubs

cuz she doesn't need images of herself floating around the internet and passing through various dudes fap folders

thnx b0ss

how do i get eye bags like this

Genetics desu. I tried to get eye bags like Agatha, but mines look like shit.
> get 5hrs of sleep each night
> don't nap in the day

be born with it
I have the same look

you need a traumatic childhood and embrace deepest emotional turmoil and isolation. Then pretend to be a happy, super girly lesbian.

I have them. Maybe they come with the autism?

thanks senpai

you just cant appreciate rare beauty with your unrefined tastes

I looked her up and found her youtube channel. How is she so cute? She can't be 18, right? I think I'm in love.

I think she's turning 19 or is 19

WTF. Then she's as old as me. No way. Simply no way. She has to have some genetic disorder or something, she's an actual loli.

>
All I know is that she's at least 18 senpai. I know some people,mostly asians,who look 5 years younger than they actually are

this dude

wtc grill like you

N E W Y O R K
E
W
Y
O
R
K

what sorts of places do you hang out when you go out

The parks that are in my town or some store and no I probably wouldn't link with a stranger on Veeky Forums lmao

this

>and no I probably wouldn't link with a stranger on Veeky Forums lmao
that goes without saying
>The parks that are in my town or some store
sounds pretty boring tbqh

Its fun there imo (bc of the people) but id prefer going other places honestly

conventional

/soc/ content

there aren't "other places". living in a big city amounts to little more than consumerist forms of entertainment or something outdoorsy if you can manage it. I'm in Portland atm and it's the same thing. But I'd turn out every once in a while if there's a chance to find qtEs like u

im never going on /soc/

I dont live in the city, i live in the ghetto lmao

well you don't live downtown right, but you still live in the city, unless you didn't mean NYC.

anyway...

I live in long island and yes I didn't mean nyc

Oh wait.. is that a city? Hmm im not so sure

What's your snapchat or kik, so I can send you pictures of my 5 inch cock

according to wikipedia it's a region/area split up into a few different governing entities. so it depends where you live

how will she be able to tell that it isn't just your thumb?

It won't matter if she still jerks off to it. I'll sharpie my cock black so it looks bigger

>implying
you better take that little guy to /soc/ if you're seeking validation. i'm sure some gay dudes will post something positive

t. triggered cocklet

Well I definitely don't live in the city

I think Dane DeHaan counts

what kind of guy do you go for?

I just like anyone with dark features or a contrast of really light and dark features for example: Say someone with ash brown hair, dark brown eyebrows and light hazel eyes or someone with almost black hair, thick eyebrows and dark brown eyes/very light eyes

I see. I've got dark features myself.
And personality-wise? All just out of curiosity.