Watches

What's YOUR dream watch? Being the son of a man that has had yacht master and submariner, and a woman with a datejust mid size, I dive and enjoy nautical watches. Current favorite watch: seiko skx013k2, Dream watch: Rolex yacht master 2. What's your current and dream watches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN6PG6eTy8Y&t=42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Memewatch.

Recently inherited this 2 tone Omega Constellation.
Not really my style but that's what I like about it.

Dream watch would be a rolex polar explorer II or a PP Nautilus.

I'm looking at getting a Air King next month. I think the submariner is borderline to flashy for me I'd still wear it but a yacht master is to much. Gorgeous watch though.

Just picked up this bad boy

Dream Watch: Blancpain 50 fathoms

Current favorite watch: Tudor Prince Oyster Date and Rolex Datejust 1601

Post the rolex.

This is all I have atm, and the movement is toast. Was my great uncles but that's about it.

current: steinhart ovm

I'd want a no-date sub at some point, but the mercedes hands are just so *UGLY*

Omega Speedmaster Man on the FUCKING MOON!!!

Currently wearing some SHITTER.

>bad boy

but invictas are cancer

OMEGA

youtube.com/watch?v=iN6PG6eTy8Y&t=42s

stealth luxury my bro's

great choice
i have a blancpain annual calender but would love a 50s 50f but holy shit they go for upwards of 20k now
might have to settle for a rolex sub

>I dive and enjoy nautical watches

My favorites too. I kind of got obsessed with Doxas for a while and bought pretty much every numbered collection they came out with. Omega makes a fine watch as well.

Current favorite.

Another one I like. Unfortunately this shitty picture is all I have on hand.
>phoneposting
Good choice

Rolex Daytona 1980, but it is too expensive and it will probably be more expensive in the future.

One more shitty picture with one of my favorite Doxas. The datejust on the left was the first watch in my collection. Always come back to it.

This watch scares me

I thought this smurf was my dream watch until I bought it and realised I wanted more watches. I haven't set my eyes on anything yet but I will probably buy an AP.

>Stealth
>Luxury

You realise the point of a luxury item is to show everyone your status right?

A Mickey Mouse watch from Disney Land

I like and want pocket watches, but I can't find one I like.

The expensive antique ones look boring as fuck (blank, no design), but the nice looking modern ones (intricate/intetesting design) look and are cheap and shitty quality.

Anyone have some good ideas/pictures of nice pocket watches?

Absolute bullshit
Maybe if you're a disgusting Arab or something

retard detected

or if you're not a pleb to show a select group of people in the know your status
if you hang out with watch enthusiasts, an omega proves you actually know your shit and didn't just go for the biggest name out there
and if you wanna hang out with millionaires you better get that patek phlippe since if you get a rolex they'll just think you're a new money with no taste

a Stowa Flieger. I mainly am concerned about my tiny wrists, but it should be fine regardless.

Or if you admire the highest end artisanal/bespoke work?!

how hard is it to steal someone's watch when you shake their hand?

>that timex though

TIMEX WATCHES ARE FUCKING SHIT
HAD ONE FOR 8 DAYS, IT BROKE
MY WIFE BUYS 1, AFTER 2 WEEKS, IT BREAKS

is it really that bad?
product reviews were good. I won't get a weekender because I want one with date.

maybe I go for another cheap option by a different brand that has 100m WR but no week day indicator. that Timex has a good size though with 35-36mm case diameter. I like that.

Seiko is a good alternative

yeah, I know but I want something else than japanese this time.

Roamer and some other Swiss companies
If ya got money, Fortis is really good

thanks, I'll check them out.

Best looking watch ever IMO.

Good taste my man

Timex is a fucking GOAT budget brand. Expeditions are nice looking and durable. Beat one around on a farm for three years no problem
Citizen makes a watch similar to this, but it does have day and date. I'm picking this one up soon because I lost my citizen field chronograph while biking a couple days back. I'm pretty peeved, but I think I like the simpler face on this one more, and it's cheaper.

Not meaning to shit on your parade, but that constellation is imho the ugliest semi-popular "luxury" watch ever...

White gold sky dweller would be my ultimate goal. Maybe some day. I'm thinking about getting matching datejusts with my woman, in a few years perhaps.

Swatch > Timex

I actually know this one but I found one I'd like more. it has an interesting style that I kinda like because I'm not that crazy about military field watches. probably more expensive however.

pic is not by me. it's just better to see a non-promo pic to see what it actually looks like.

uh, not him but I find it really hard to compare these two. they have vastly different products and styles. I like both.

Im talking about quality and reliability

Jesus Christ my man, do you have no eyes? That is horrible!

Somehow this does not work for me. Too many fake blue subs before rolex actually made one?

Now this is great. Original heuer carrera had the perfect dimensions for a chrono.

Here's my baby.