Holy fuck

Holy fuck.

I bought a thumb drive from a Chinese reseller website for very cheap, it took fucking 2 months to arrive (?) and now that I finally get it, it's not the one I ordered.,.. but when I put it in there was all sorts of data on it, it wasn't empty

there were some picture that seem to be taken in Hong Kong, then there are some files in Chinese, documents, and there was a bitcoin folder, with an unencrypted wallet dat containing 1660 Bitcoin

I'm in a state of shock

what should I do?

pic. related is not the actual thumb drive
I wasn't sure if it's safe to put a real picture on Veeky Forums

Idk maybe send me some to see if they are real?

I'll send you some to prove it. What's your addr?

upload them fag

You got unbelievably lucky user

>unencrypted wallet dat containing 1660 Bitcoin
yeah sure i totally believe that.

>unencrypted wallet 1660 Bitcoin

LE EBIN TROLLLLL!!!!
XXDDD

So are you gunna send me some

just maybe the chink mined those coins years ago when t was worth horse shit but its very unlikely OP.

> containing 1660 Bitcoin

take it, move address, sell coin

please and thank you :)

1HVMQq5KJTozFkM
9WBd4UmaporsqyXjCBT

Good luck OP, you're now rich, go live all your wildest dreams

>unbelievably
is the key word. anyone will encrypt his wallet who even has a single bitcoin just to be sure.

RQYZTrtwnzRd8rK9EvZo
Op plz

I don't believe it.
But anyhow, since this will turn into a general begging thread: 1EnPwEYe9txR86bnaCRS9MCJHYuxR97Mxh

Also OP, if you're honest, don't cash this out all at once. move to a safe address, tumble it and send it to multiple different empty addresses, cash out gradually (sell to someone for cash).

1A24edY956k6d3TN2BnNSj9W9NUttS2tsK

That was me password sorry

Available at Staples for $2

OP pays Chinese guy for it "cheap" and pays for shipping

Nice

I don't believe you, but you can prove me wrong

12aCX6vGzPrtyC7edMSBtsGLPB9CWMQnRu

:^)

What would you boys do with that sort of money? I would build a house in the mountains and work on hobbies like woodworking and play with my doggo

Op fake

18beWmm7gPaTrLwcVto6AESLbWUvcB7FEm

Maybe the owner of this drive got mug but the thief too dumb to know what was really in this drive so he simply sell to trader.
But even so, the trader was stupid too for at least don't format or check the drive.

Anyways, OP please sent some bitcoin to this poorfag, please don't play with our young heart.

15aPmWN744gh2cKxid7n6uYEyup236Ww2m

if this is real send me some bitcoin senpai

1LbxGLS9yir1Sb61n6cYFneCqXeyyV2yqf

Opie gimmie buttcoin

Xjsjii86suck65cockshdp998ab