Dream home is 1.8 million

>dream home is 1.8 million
>dream car is 230k
>dream boat is 1.2 million

who else dreams small?

Other urls found in this thread:

jlcollinsnh.com/2013/05/29/why-your-house-is-a-terrible-investment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pleb tier dreams user. Sorry, but it's like the doctor said, you were born a faggot and will die one too.

>goals that are money oriented
Build an empire, use the proceeds to fund whatever lifestyle but focus on the empire

>wolf of wall street

>Money related goals
Are you 15 years old? Be realistic but also aim for the sky.

>not becoming a licensed builder to get a larger McMansion for the money

Personally, I'm going to save all I can until I'm 40 and the greater part of that will go towards a house.

Whatever I earn after 40 will be for living expenses etc..

I'm inheriting the family business and can live expense free in parents house for a long time.

>dreams over 3 million dollars
>implying you will ever afford that
>implying that if you do, you will not be too old to enjoy it after a lifetime of frugalcuckin
just lol at wagecucks

Just having any home and any car would be okay.

you don't me lmfao. also how poor are you that 3 million for retirement is a lot lmaooooooooo

Money talks, bullshit walks kid.

Have fun with your disillusionment and lmfaos.

>disillusionment
read the thread you're in. this is the only post on this board that is realistic.

Kids a fucking retard, esteemed teen thats just watched 'Rich kids of instagram'

>dream car is 230k
I can't imagine good car costing that much.

ferrari 488 mate.

>Dream house; Comfy 1-room apartment with own bathroom and kitchen
>Dream car; none
>Dream job; Owner of own (successful) company

>dream home: something with a 4-car garage with some extra storage space so my wife and I can have our dailies, a sunday cruiser, and a project car
>I own my dream car
>dream boat is a jetski

I'm a car guy, my family had a boat when I was a teenager and I wound up taking care of it most of the time; it was ok, but not quite as fun as cars, and not nearly as convenient to use. Plus, my wife gets seasick.

This user gets it

>dream boat
Rly wigger? How often will you take your boat out really? Having enough income laying around to rent a boat whenever is better. You going to have it cleaned, bottom painted, etc, pain in the ass fuck that. Also nice cars are only nice for 3 yrs tops grow up Op.

M-my dream home is lake front. I would take the boat out daily man... maybe sleep on it if i drink.

>me too

is the simple life so much to ask for?

Thats a stupid dream car.

my dream car is a range rover sport
I'd like a normal sized home in a peaceful neighborhood
I'm kinda hopeful because these aren't all that unobtainable but my starting position is kinda shit

whys that? looks nice to me

>range rover sport

You have to be above 18 to post in here, so see you in 5 years if you haven't been euthanised yet.

This.
Also patrician taste in comics.

DREAM.

holy shit you guys need to be shot and killed. I am 20 and have your dream house and dream car and dream job. way to shoot for the stars pathetic losers. quite the go getters ITT

I'm glad to see your need to tell other people what to enjoy, it shows that you are truly a fulfilled person.
Best of luck in your life my friend.

>Buying expensive cars
>Buying a fucking boat

Fuck dude you never want to make money. Ditch the big dick expenses and focus on shit that will make you more money.

I'd drive a Toyota Corolla even if I was a multibillionaire. Cars are for getting you from point A to point B, not for getting brownie points with your frat bros.

>Dream home is 200k that I'll put another 100k into fixing up with my own hands, learning how to do it all as I go so I don't need to shell out for repairmen or other bullshit
>Drive a 16k Toyota the rest of my life
>Don't hemorrhage my money on a boat

Youre the kind of guy who doesnt dance at his own wedding

why do humans care so much about appearing important?

is it possible to just be happy? :/

okay but do you realize this thread is about dreams. when i'm retired there is no point A or B my passive income will sustain me.

It screams nouveau riche

You sound religious.

He didnt want an empire, he wanted DUDE COCAINE LMAO.

Me and my wife's son chuckled

My dream is to have a comfy vehicle and like 100 anime figurines. I don't know how much is that. Some of the figures are rare.

>DREAM.
While you were dreaming somebody else was being productive. 20 is a bit late to still being a child, don't you think?

Oh, wait, thinking is for faggots like us. Keep dreaming, tard. My niggas and I we're busy enjoying the real world.

>tfw parents have multiple houses with a total value of over 20 million
>and a classic yacht in the Mediterranean
>they're not niggers or Russians though, so their cars aren't that overpriced

I would need to be infeasibly successful in order just to match the lifestyle that I was brought up in.

Or just inherit.

Don't you ever reply to me unless you are contributing to the thread

My dream is to be able to fund the development of the greatest videogame of all time. I'd go on a basis of at least $100M. I actually have a pretty good idea of how to assemble the team, and the broad strokes of the project (it wouldn't be my design).

I don't much care about material possessions. I just want to give humanity the greatest piece of art ever created.

All the best things are free
>water
>sun
>sex
>cyber bullying

Everytime I have enough money I just stop working.

I now have 30k and will just chill and travel for 18 months.

This is the dream.

My dad doesn't drink, smoke, eat carbs or high cholestorol foods. He runs every day, and is unlikely to ever retire. He's in pretty rude health for a man creeping into his mid sixties. Either he'll outlive me, or I'll be waiting until I'm his age before I inherit anything. Not that that's a bad thing, but what's the benefit of having a dream home if you're not in it until you hit retirement age?

this is an embarrassing post. I truly feel sorry for the person who wrote it.

Haha that's literally. Self employed, could probably get to 60-80k a year if I worked about as hard as regularly employed, career minded people. Instead I work as little as necessary and get by on 20k lol. Life is good, can't complain.

>if i was a multibillionaire
A good car is nothing compared to what you can spend and should spend as a multibillionaire, you should be trying to create an empire that will last for generations for your family.

is this a meme post now?

My dream home is like $250k
Dream car is to get a new Toyota Camry instead of a used one

Luxury isn't happiness

Sounds neat. I'd say go for it!

He can support you forever when you're down on your luck. Be grateful for that safety net, user.

>says the OP
KEK. End yourself, manchild.

It has been since the beginning of Veeky Forums. It's as much a meme as "Hey, Veeky Forums, how do I turn $X into $Y?".

i come and go and have bumped into this only the last two weeks

McMansion
McMansion in the South of France
Land Rover Defender
Huge amount of money in liquid assets

I could be wrong. I come to Veeky Forums rarely, and even less to this meme board where people discuss gambling with a straight face.

Let's remember that Veeky Forums was conceived as a containment board to get cryptocurrency fags out of /g/.

Growing up in a poor family (and being currently poor myself), I dream of having a comfy middle class life with a normal apartment and normal car.

That said, there was a time when I was a teenager when my dad was 100% sure he was going to make a ton of money doing some sort of business, and I, along with the rest of my family, believed him in thinking we were going to be extremely rich.
That got me interested inluxury houses and later in architecture, because there's nothing more exciting than planning how your perfect multimillionaire life would be once the money comes, right?
So I started designing my dream house and I often think about how good would it be if I actually lived in it.
Mainly because it has an underground bunker as big as almost the entire house's perimeter and has double-height ceiling, so I can build a smaller 1-story house (with roof and everything) inside of it.

I would keep it a secret to everybody (wife and kids included) and go stay in it whenever I get tired of the surface life.
I'm a pretty lonely and introverted guy, so an underground secret retreat would probably increase my quality of life more than anything else.

i have a dream boat, but that's because i'd like to live by the sea. the dream boat is just a small 15ft fishing boat so i can drop lobster pots and maybe float around catching mackerel and other random fish that come by. maybe a couple of mussel nets too.
probably cheaper than a car.

>dreams of living in an apartment as a rentcuck
As bad as op

>his dreams are material objects
So you deserve death?
Is that what you want me to say?

That doesn't justify wasting money on a car.

>Owning a huge illiquid asset.
Congrats. You're now tied to the land, like peasants during the Dark Ages.

www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/upshot/buy-rent-calculator.html
jlcollinsnh.com/2013/05/29/why-your-house-is-a-terrible-investment/

>paying rent for 30 years because of muh liquidity
Ah but i'm sure you're going to make huge gains from compounding the 400/month that you save!

Being tied to the land means you're not free to look for other jobs. You can be in the job market for as long as you want with your global mobility.

Think about it this way. Would you rather have $100 extra every month or a huge gift after a decade? Houses are a terrible investment for several reasons. You're better off renting and putting that money in the stock market.

I know the home ownership mentality is strong in some Western countries, but that doesn't make it any more sensible.

You own a house, so what? There's barely any difference if you use it for living in it, as you're not selling it. And if you're selling it, you might as well put that money into other assets. Houses tend to be a sizeable part of a person's net worth, which means fucking up your diversification, if you're thinking about it as an investment, which, again you shouldn't.

But yeah, in the end the 'muh home' indoctrination is heavier than any rational or mathematical argument.

I have no dream home. I would PREFER a traditional or country house with a spacious living room for family and friends, along with a nice backyard and a pool. But I do not dream of owning it. I also have no dream car. I would like a nicer car, but my definition of nicer is a sleek, angular car in a coupe style, of which there are many brands at very affordable prices.

I would certainly love to buy things that are very expensive. But I don't really want them that badly.

Stoicfag, please stay and stay stay.

We have too many wannabe nouveau riche around here and it's nice to find someone increase the board's overall quality.