How do I get rid of bad breath,Veeky Forums?

>pls respond to my post!

get enough sleep, brush your teeth twice a day and fix your diet

toothbrush + toothpaste + teeth = good breath

Start brushing your tongue

this

>brushing your tongue
*SCRAPING

I use to have horrendous breathe until I started brushing and flossing twice a day. Yes it's THAT important that you brush TWICE a day.

here's my oral hygiene routine
>floss
>scrape tongue
>brush
>scrape tongue with pic related, it leaves your mouth more kissable than ever before. Sloppy tongue boxing make out fresh
>mouth wash
>repeat TWICE a day
>CHEW GUM AFTER EVERY SINGLE MEAL

When brushing, angle the brush and focus your brush head where your teeth meet your gums. Everyone focuses on the face of teeth but in reality the gum line is where all of the gunk is. Trust me it makes a huge difference. Make sure you also scrub the shit out of the chewing surface and floss twice a day. I can't stress how important it is do this shit twice a day. Learn to breathe through your mouth and chew gum all fucking day.

Mouth breathing fucks up your jaw structure tho

Think you mean breathe through your nose ...

not only is mouth breathing bad for your jaw, it causes bad breath

surely, you meant breathe through your nose

Whoops, I meant breathe through your nose. Mouth breathing turns you into >>/pol/

Using a tongue scraper fixed my bad breath instantly. The first time I used a tongue scraper was fucking horrifying.

>it leaves your mouth more kissable than ever before

holy shit, obvious shill

Yeah. Shill for oral hygiene. Enjoy not kissing girls faggot

just eat something, a plain piece of toast with a glass of water or an apple will fix bad breath in the morning

where to acquire tongue cleansing thingies pls

floss

Bad breathe is normal you spaz. Chew gum

Thats just like asking >hur how do I stop my farts from smelling

Dentalfag here

>electric toothbrush + toothpaste twice a day
>brush the inside of your cheeks gently
>floss at least once a day
>get a tongue scraper and clean your tongue
>listerine or any other mouthwash

If you have a snack during the day be sure to rinse your mouth with water vigorously and chew some gum.

What about fluoride?

Ask your dentist or hygienist for fluoride therapy on your yearly check-up

Brushing your teeth, keeping your teeth clean (you could chew gum after you eat). One thing that people don't into account is staying hydrated. It actually helps with not having bad breath. So, drink more water. Also, keeping your tongue clean

calm down y'all he clarified

that has helped me a lot

>floss + brush every night (better to use electric toothbrush) for a total of 1x a day
>mouthwash 1x a month/week depending on how bad your breath is
>brush tongue
>enjoy neutral breath

>tfw people here don't brush twice a day
the fuck

Amazon.

I only brush in the morning

this desu. Ever since I was little my parents always told me to brush in the morning but never at night so I just dont brush my teeth once a day

Everyone is saying to chew gum? What stuff do I go for and is that Spry brand stuff just a meme or does it actually help?

The fact that this cow is a model is extremely depressing.

my breath is only bad after i brush it. whats up with that?

this. if i dont have time to brush in the morning, i just use this to scrap off all of the smelly gunky stuff on my tongue, take some mouthwash, and all of my morning breath is gone.

floss and brush your entire inner mouth aggressively

dont eat stinky food

My routine is electric toothbrush floss scrape tongue mouthwash

I cant stop breathing through my mouth while sleeping though, but im pretty sure its just because i sleep on my stomach, im trying to switch to sleeping on my back

The only way i can consistently nose breathe all night is if i use that saline stuff and hose my shit out but thats such a routine its just kind of annoying. I even started running to help with my nose breathing but it actually hasnt helped as of yet, but im keeping at it in the hopes that eventually ill get to the level where its helping

>this cow is a model is extremely depressing
You better take that back!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

FLOSS YOU DUMB FUCK

You will gain good breath

But only if you dump your folder of big tit women in this thread

Take pure fluoriNe at least once every year

POST MORE, DAMMIT!!

>What about fluoride?

Revitalising thread for

B I G
R