Are haircuts just a meme?

Are haircuts just a meme?

It feels like there's no actual style or cut that will improve your appearance even slightly if you aren't a model.

not everything is a fucking meme you moron

if you feel that way its probably because youre too ugly for any haircut to work on you

What matters:
>jawline
>cheekbones
>eyes
>being white

What does not matter:
>anything else
>even fashion

Lmao that's just not true, a good haircut can increase attractiveness by a large magnitude

What? You've never noticed a friend that got a nice haircut and looked better than usual?

>posts a picture of a highly edited model with a 10k camera

everyone has a haircut that looks best objectively

So why are you here?

haircuts mostly improve appearance by hiding imperfections, it works more for women than men because bangs cover ugly foreheads and long hair cover ugly/fat jawlines

I've started just cutting my own hair into a simple bob because I realized that it doesn't matter and I still easily pull women no matter what my hair looks like.

>being white

Nope

?

I look at least 800% better with an undercut because I have a pretty big head so anything else looks odd, but I have high cheekbones and a good jawline, it's the only haircut i can have without looking like a potato

You kinda sound like me, pic?

Cutting mine and need inspiration.

no I don't share any identifying info on the electric jew

Wut? Just cover your face dude.

You don't need inspo for an undercut dude, you can literally do it yourself, I maintain my undercut for like 2 months before I go back into a barber to get my top cut. Just use clippers with a 1-2 all over the sides and back of your head up to the point your hair parts

translation: im extremely insecure and neurotic

i dont want to end up on one of these

insecure crybaby ass bitch

you sound like a cool attractive guy who is happy with how he looks

>posting pictures of other people trying to shame them when you're too scared of getting made fun of on an anime image board

I posted the small version for a reason dummy

After seeing how some fags here are trying to meme that kid who wears all black, I wouldn't want to post my face here neither

that guy is white you fuckin retarded mongoloid

Anyone know if this guy is using product in his hair? I have the exact same wavy/curly hair but mines always frizzy as shit

>white logic: if is not black is white

He's latino you cuck

>white

truth ^

>there's no actual style or cut that will improve your appearance even slightly if you aren't a model.

Explain this nonsense

Why do virgins always look like virgins?
I look just like them, not in an exact way, but in the subjective way if you know what I mean.