Rate my style

or just suggest what may look better.
can for sure post more pics for a broader view of where im at on my quest to be effay

You're doing well because you're attractive. Style is okay.

Let it go afro mode. Black girls look dumb with straight hair imo

i wear it naturally most times.

would you say your opinion is widely shared?
just out of curiosity

what can i do to up the style?

Way cuter like that. I think mostly white dudes like afros

timestamp otherwise you're probably a dude fucking around with some girls facebook or tinder pics.

This

Try mixing both images, I'm not a fan of either but I dont dislike'em. I like how stylish and complicated the first one lo.oks, but also find the second one quite nice

Stop appropriating our culture, you dindu. I hate when dindus try to look White.

how am i doing that exactly?

>cringe

hmmm..
not sure how i could combine the two looks but i will try
thanks, user

Nice! Whats you're enthicity?

black

You look just as much white as you do black to me darling

The european features show

The "I want white dick" starter pack

So crass

i actually am into asians and black guys
try again

please die
true

You're definitely mixed with something, or just carribean which still proves my point
yeaa she has hooded eyes and light skin with mildly curly hair

>impersonating a black girl for reactions
>people are believing it

why is this happening

narcissist/10

there's french in there somewhere down the line

but that would be like white kids who say they have Native American blood to fit in

just black suits me fine

Pretending you don't like white people is one of the key features of this aesthetic

>Twitter full of anti white supremacy talking points
>Afro ,bull nose ring and art hoe clothing
>white boyfriend

Sums up every #melaninqueen

oh so basically a water downed black person, like an african american? I doubt you're fully or mostly black desu but ill take it

i probably am.
this thread is literally me saying "please rate my fashion"

Hes right you know

>assumptions galore

Your hair looks good straightend, usually in black girls hair it really wavy and unsmooth when it's straightend, but yours looks fine, upper body looks good but what about your outfits

Go back to pol

Ditch that excessive eyeliner business. You don't need makeup so play up the natural and cute angle.

If you're into getting dolled up, tho, use fka twigs for inspo

Someone doesn't understand how genetics works

not reading the thread and I can't really tell much from those face pics but my advice is: stop buying cheap shit

for every 20 things you buy at h&m/f21, buy one actually nice thing. Look up what separates a quality garment from a shoddily made one. And make sure things fit, and that your undergarments aren't showing (like that bra through your sleeve...)

You look familiar. NYC?

thanks for the input

im a college kid so i can't buy super expensive stuff but any entry level brands?

nope

i love her. but she has very unique facial features that don't require much makeup to stand out (thick eyebrows, interesting mouth shape, small chin)

harder to stand out with less popout features if you get my drift

i don't have many but im just in my room throwing on clothes that i have to give you an idea of where im at

so youre saying both of your parents are darker than you and dont share the same features as you?

lol OP here, i just realized i didn't adjust the pic vertically like an asshole

so youre saying you wouldnt fuck this guy?

oh my god.

please comment on my fashion sense, user

I'm going to make a whole thread for myself because I'm an attention whore tell me I'm pretty

He has a nigger nose,no.

are you autistic this is obviously a joke?

She does have more than 40 replies, so you know

Ewww black women

OP here. also another pic so you can critique the fashion.

since this became an issue of who id like to fuck and my face, ill try to minimize showing it to focus on the fashion

I like your legs

Looks great

Now get off Veeky Forums and clean up your room

youre gay

is it sad that i just cleaned it?

Haha maybe give it one more try gorgeous

You guys do know black people (yes, including full black people) can look more than one way, right?

>"the european features show"
>"hooded eyes"
>"mildly curly hair"
Fucking lel

Not her but that's the case for my family. I'm darker than both of my parents and my brother is lighter than both of them. Phenotype's not the be all and end all of a person's racial makeup. Again, someone doesn't know how genetics works.

Above average compared to other women. One criticism I have is how bulky the shoes are compared to the pants.

above average.
blushies and slushies, user

what shoes would you suggest? i have really shit taste when it comes to shoes actually

It's called mullato user

Take a look at Barack Obama. They say he was the first 'black' president but that's a half truth.

The shoes are fine, I actually think the pants should be swapped for looser fitting pants.

Even better, I would replace the entire bottom half with a skirt and sandals/heels/oxfords.

Fuck off and get over it.

This
So if you have different genes from your race then what do you call that? I know a girl with two black parents an she came out white with green eyes and wavy blonde hair and she wasn't even albino but she looked white

/pol/

recommend any brands for shoes?

im not lying about my no taste in shoes haha

Stupid ass it's not pol it's reality

Obama's mother was white as snow. He was half-white and half black.

Expand your mind

Lol, she doesn't look mixed in any capacity. Genetic blending occurs in interracial children. if she were mixed, she should have some clear white features, but she has none.

She's just looking for shoe advice you monster

This was supposed to go here.

KEK

s'only because she is a qt3.14 people think that she is mixed

I have a pretty basic knowledge of shoes and strictly wear/know of sneakers lol. If I ever branch out it it's probably Dr Martens for oxfords and boots.

I know the people on here hate ASOS but for someone trying to define their style, start looking there.

kek/10

i figured that user replied to that accidentally

No tis because she looks mixed bc black people are more darker and their eyes arent hooded like that

She said herself she has French ancestry....

Sub-saharan Africans don't have that skin tone, those noses or those lips.

So sorry to break into your pure black fantasy

Black people can have loghter skin and can have hooded eyes. I've seen quite a few very dark blacks at my school with hooded eyes.

Okay but she proved earlier thats shes not fully black so it still proves my point

why is this so important to you guys?

Having French ancestry means nothing. Most blacks in America have European ancestry through slavery. By that logic, pretty no Black American could be pure black.

Whatever she is works

She's American. That's what she is

this

You're right. Yes.

America has no pure blacks in it, or at most less than 200,000 or so.

Which makes all the bigotry laughable and horrible on so many levels

(you)
here are you happy now?

>12 million square feet of land
>the idea of phenotypic differences among African populations is incomprehensible to these retards

I hate you guys.

She has European genetics. And the combination between that and her African genetics has created a beautiful female form.

This must be so hard for you

OP here
oh my god. i really didnt want to comment on all of this. i just wanted fashion advice but THANK YOU for being the anons who took 8th grade history

Pure blacks, and pure most things are attractive as long as theyre not too closely related. I just cant see her as anything but mixed

Brown skin, brown eyes, black hair.

Wow so much diversity. Almost as diverse as the mainland China.

So she's mixed. So what?

American 'whites' are just European mixes anyhow.

To be honest the identities of 'white' and 'black' in contemporary America are largely social creations.

It could just as easily be an argument over eye color, or height. Or the shade of our hair.

Am I kawaii>>?

That earring is mmmmm

ditto on the earring. care to share where you picked it up from?

also i love you in black. very fitting

>he thinks diversity is limited to physical appearance
>he also thinks color is the only factor for physical diversity
>he also thinks all Asiand and Africans are born with black hair and brown eyes
>he also isn't aware that brown skin founded on Asians and Africans comes in all shades and tinges and undertones whereas European [pink] skin has a miniscule range on the color spectrum

Okay but say youre mulatto next time

Mulatto is an old word for a people that don't exist any longer.

This is America 2017. Do we have a special word for children with an Italian mother and an Irish father?

>he also thinks all Asiand and Africans are born with black hair and brown eyes
>he also isn't aware that brown skin founded on Asians and Africans comes in all shades and tinges and undertones whereas European [pink] skin has a miniscule range on the color spectrum

Unless theres a mutation they all do have black hair and brown eyes and depending on the environment youre in your body adapts to it thus why europeans look different from africans and on another note; asians also include indians too.

Well as long as I know we're just arguing about semantics, I don't care.

I forgot desu

Would you prefer me to keep saying youre mixed then?

I'm not op lol

I'm just suggesting you update your lexicon from 1817 to 2017 desu

>Unless there's a mutation they all do have black hair and brown eyes
I live in an area with a large amount of African immigrants and brown hair, granted that it's dark, is not rare to see.
>depending on the environment youre in your body adapts to it thus why europeans look different
>asians also include indians too
I'm aware of both of those statements, my guy. Doesn't go against anything I said. India is incredibly diverse in itself.

I hate everyone in the thread

>I live in an area with a large amount of African immigrants and brown hair, granted that it's dark, is not rare to see.
wtf does this have anything to do with my point you dumbass