Headphones

can you wear headphones in public without looking like a total faggot?

pic related: the headphones i bought

what instantly comes to mind whenever you see someone in public wearing headphones?

nothing really, i just wanted to know if that's how everyone else felt

no i dont think so, but youll look like a fag either way

just wear ear buds

Literally no one cares

Ear buds, man. Get some high quality headphones to keep at home; wouldn't want to take em outside anyway.

Anyone that wears headphones outside is a faget and a poser that doesn't actually care about audio quality but wants to seem like they do because they're not using buds.

no one gives a shit
headphones do fuck up your hair though

Everyone else will think you're a faggot for half a second and then forget you ever existed.

Don't wear headphones in public unless you are somewhere like a cafe with internet

and thats exactly how'll everyone else see you with headphones. Headphones are a tool for listening to music, you dont see construction workers judging other employees because they have a black and decker hammer.

>implying
only faggots use that garbage

Black and Dicker my ass

DeWalt for life

Why is this same fucking thread made at least once a week?
If you are too insecure to wear headphones in public you should off yourself
/thread

kind of ugly ones you bought there
headphones in public are perfectly fine
better than buds
audio quality is mostly bad though
and I don't really get why people have to listen to music all the time everywhere
did that when I was 16 but it just seems silly now

bad analogy

the earpods are Veeky Forums

headphones are literally a fashion accessory like wristwatches or necklaces, why would you think wearing one makes u look like a fag.

because wearing a wrist watch or necklace makes you look like a fag, or a negro.

just like headphones incidentally

Lifetime warranty can't go wrong.

I own the Momentums and PortaPros, neither hold up as well as these tanks. I think pic related are the next best thing without compromising sound quality too much. meme50x are just too large for waking around in. Can anyone confirm without making this a \mu\ thread?

Not to make it a \g\ either. As an earlier user said, you probably don't want to take expensive headphones on the go. SOL Republics are pretty nice in the $100 range and they look good too, based on your style.

Koss PortaPro

Those looks nice.

Wear them whenever you want but be aware of your surroundings for your own safety.

Wear earbuds in public. They're more practical and A LOT less cringey.

headphones in public looks like a manchild

wear earphones

Imagine how insecure and pathetic you'd have to be to care about someones headphone choices.

Honestly, if you pay more than a split seconds attention to the choices of complete strangers and care enough to make a point of being upset by them, you should commit suicide.

I mean, they're an accessory. They might match your fit or not.

In the WAYWT threads I often post myself with my headphones if I'm wearing them when I go out. In the future I might buy better sounding and better looking headphones.

impossible. you are looking like rdy 2 sk8

>implying these are not stylish as shit

If you want to wear headphones in public, why did you decide to buy these horrible Beats knock-offs which are probably the ugliest headphones on the planet to start with?

If you want to wear headphones, at least buy something which looks decent and has great sound quality. Sennheiser HD-25 e.g. Y'know, so your mind can actually compensate for the uneasy feeling of wearing headphones in public by enjoying some amazing sound quality.

>not stylish as shit
>posts shit

i own these theyre great

why would a construction worker have a hammer

Beats knockoff
>/g/
flimsy plastic shit
everybody knows you are just after muh classic rock'n'roll Marshall aesthetics

i know you've never lifted a hammer, but black and decker is trash and you will be laughed out of construction zone for using their tools

so uncomfortable, overpriced af

yes unless they're ridiculously large and/or open
>welp he posted actual decent headphones better send him back to /g/

pewdiepie has a nice set of headphones