How do you find chink replicas?

how do you find chink replicas?
I want to get cheap replica yohjis.

I'm sure other poorfags would like this info too.
Couldn't find anything easily on aliexpress.

And before you richfags show up, I spent all my money on cigarettes and rent.

Other urls found in this thread:

jessieyeezy2.v.yupoo.com/
reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/wiki/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

taobao

They're gonna go down to $280-$230 by summer anyway lmao

nigga i just copped a pair from

topsole dot us

bretty gud. The Yohji Yamamoto is in grey instead of black tho so you might need to paint that. I'm 11.5 but the 11's fit fine, a bit tight tho so I recommend sizing up. :)

Will post pics later

thanks, any recommendation on specific sellers?
I think thats a lot to ask for but thanks for any help.

are they passable?
thanks for any pics

how about you get a replica noose so you can off yourself

Also looking for replica sf af1's in olive, any suggestions?

Is topsole legit?

I wanna cop those pharel NMDs, since I havent seen any shoes with yellow on them in a while.

Does their shit fall apart easily?

jessieyeezy2.v.yupoo.com/ this is currently the leader in value for money. Haven't bought from them in over a year though

Yo anons sorry for the late reply. Got caught up with my car and uni.

Hell yeah man. Double stitching. The only off parts are the sides? U can see they are grey instead of black. I'm painting these tomorrow.

lots of fuccbois around my uni were like "wtf qasas" they couldn't tell if they were real or not.
The "yohji yamamoto" is engraved like the real thing. They're quite comfy too.
Yeah topsole hella legit. I suggest paying with Western Union tho. I still dont trust chinese websites. From what I've heard these reps are decent. Inb4 u call me a fag, check out /r/repsneakers. Those guys know their shit.

reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/wiki/index

buying replicas isn't very effay.

lol...

I dislike reddit but its unfortunately the only place to go for this sort of thing. Check the cssbuy subreddit, they're on the quickbuy list.

Repsneakers is fine if you don't mind sorting through 90% kanye west related posts.

i don't want to debate on the whole replica thing. Tbh man buy what makes u happy.

I live in a fucking 3rd world shit hole where you make 7$ a day on minimum wage. No disposable income.

;_;

fucking everyone there is only talking about Yeezys

>They're quite comfy too.
obviously fake then

what you saying senpai, a lot of people say they're fucking comfy

qasas are notoriously awful as are anything with the tubular soul

I bought Qasa boots for 144, can't you just save up and wait for sale?

Also looking at the side profile of any fake will immediately tell you they're fake, the strap going along the side is smaller on the real pairs than on any fake I've seen
t. qasa homo

good point senpai.

Idk tho i stand with the wear what makes u happy. If people ask me if they're reps, I do say they are tho. Idk with other people tryna pass off reps as the real thing.

I just copped the Qasa boots senpai.

im homo 4 them too.

lmao fucking subhuman poorfag..Why are you even here?

buy good condition from grailed?

Nice. I kinda despise fakes but you seem like a decent person

bump

guy giving the yohji rep advice here.

Uh even fakes turn up on grailed but yeah, considering buying from them. Kinda bought the Qasas to see if they're my thing since the nearest y-3 store is on another island from where I live.

thanks senpai. ;_; same man, i try to buy lots of legit stuff if I can but since i live in the 3rd world, no one really gives a shit.

try CSSbuy but I hear the backlog is crazy. If you don't mind waiting then go cop. If you could save up for em that'd be cool too. 200 on the y-3 store right now and Topsole sells them for 120. saving an extra 80$ wouldn't be that hard I suppose if you live in the US?

Buy tubular dooms or something instead