Pants???

What type of pants are these? Are they slim? Slim-straight? I need help

start with knowing that theyre true religion

IM A TRUE RELIGION FEIN BITCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN

Oversized

Terrible

he looks so dumb, like the expression on his face, must have smoked too much weed and given himself minor brain damage or something

Yeah he really threw away his career with his lean addiction. This dude is only 21 years old.

I really hope you don't consider attempting to go for this look, OP. This is the outfit for welfare recipients/protesters.

hes still got a net worth of 6 million and still selling out shows so

Yeah but have you listened to any of his albums post 2014? Nobody was his last decent work and even that was stretching it.

yeah no i agree with that, bang 3 part 1 has some hitters but hes definitely fallen off in that regard

lmao I saw this dude live at Fools Gold Days Off during Travis Scott his performance. nigga forgot all his lines and trav had to step in because he was so wasted

two zero one seven is lit, guess you just not feeling it

he possibly has autism, real talk

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

what the FUCK is up reddit

they look like they're slim-straight or just straight with an extra 4 inches on the inseam for the stacks

That shit goes bro knock it off and reefah on repeat plus finally rolling 2 snapped

le 9gag army is here

He has been diagnosed with aspergers you fucking mongs

>>Attending a Fools Gold show
That's the worst decision you could ever make,

I went to one of their Miami show's with Madeintyo and the dude barely fucking showed up until 2:00 A.M. while the ones playing previously were some faggots playing fucking Big Room/EDM/Club music