Cringe thread

fresh from r/streetwear

You know I had to do it to em

>tfw even the cringy streetwear ginger dresses better than current Veeky Forums

untucked and he wouldve been golden

h-hey mom look i posted it again

I like this fit

it isn't that bad. the shirt and belt look great, but they don't fit that good with the pants. i would rather get a sweater if i was pointing for a beatnik look using those pants.

the shoes don't look that great, tho.

The fact that there's some underage autistic fag trying so hard to make this a meme is cringier than anything posted on this threads

This is what fa has become

Kek waywtd

Why do you keep repeating this every time?

Stop posting this crappy picture. You're like that Arabic namefag who shits on every Watch Thread.

Why do you think

Holy fuck I remember that WAYWT thread
Kid got what he deserved, that outfit is complete garbage

I saw one of you Veeky Forumsggots today

What do you mean by crappy?

lol

absolutely hideous
really just disgusting
kids like this shouldnt be let in public

didnt cringe until this

this is cool tho. did this kid bully you

It's not one poster. I refuse to believe one person has the time to do this

mom!!!! I'm going to the indie show!!! have you seen my cigarettes?

No honey, just be back by 11 tonight. also remember your homework

I bet you think everyone browses Veeky Forums

lmfao die

Lol at this niggers camel toe fuck lolol

He's obviously derived his fashion sense from hanging around a bunch of girls. Low test.

Do you think that multiple people saved it as IMG_9483.jpg?

Moose knuckle

Classic Dalton

kek saved

hey guys.
I know that most of you dress like shit because the WAYTD threads are always way cringier than the actual cringe threads.
But I want to understand why THIS guy is cringeworthy at all. I think he looks quite good and better than 99% of the people on WAYTD threads.

And justin is the ultimate cringe god

hey this is pretty good
not cringe at all

Delete this. It feels like a personal attack

This isn't even streetwear although untuck the shirt and it's fine

Not a bad fit honestly. It's a fat black guy. Also brings the effortless cool that blacks just have. He could rock some doper shoes though.

Okay this is bad.
>dat camel toe

Most impressive part is proving he could lift his mammoth leg.

It's nice to see he had a fashion career after that one hit wonder. Never give it up.

>Also brings the effortless cool that blacks just have
Mfw there is a literal cuckold posting on Veeky Forums

these threads are garbage

He literally dresses like a typical black guy

this.

edit: thanks for the gold stranger :)

"Are you calling me a faggot"

>literal cuckold
>literal

I don't think you know what EITHER of those words mean.

I feel like this could work on somebody who isn't a fucking twig

It's okay, he's still in high school

these are the most pathetic threads

you're all just putting people down to feel better about yourselves

That's what Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general is in general. Sad!

Average fa lurker

i think its just the length of the jacket and shirt, guys probably 5 foot 2

This fit isnt really bad except for the shirt maybe, I think its mostly that he looks like a cliche. Also a pretty feminine stance.

Looks good.

oy vey

>black ripped skinny jeans showing off those luscious skinnyfat hips
>camel toe
>extremely uncomfortable pose
>white socks with black sneakers
>mildly unfitting jean jacket
this would be ok if his clothes actually fit him properly, but they obviously don't

I can wrap my head around that. Thx mate

How short is this kid?

Didn't notice how poorly his clothes fit him.
Thanks

Looks about 5'5

His sister is hot.

Where did you find her?

its ME lol

the way this guy just is... is cringey. is it his posture? so effeminate... so unsure of itself.

i humbly agree. Justin is the epitome of unoriginal fuccboi. Only fashion-youtuber i consider worthwhile is based avery.

I followed her on twitter before that lad starting memeing on her brother.

why are nu-males so cringey

They're basically women. Trying to enjoy their 20's because they know the rest of their life is gonna be shit.

drop that twitter boy

holy fuck bad posture is the number one thing that can make or break any outfit. not like this is a good outfit but it looks a million times worse on this slack jawed pussy

>make videos about fashion
>copypaste shindys style, have a hideous haircut that makes it even more obvious how apart your eyes are from one another
>wear a black, oversized hoodie All.The.Time

To be fair, I have yet to see a fashion YouTuber who is not cringeworthy

What is wrong with his mouth??

99% of fashion youtubers deserve to be shot

is that what it is? the femininity? there are dudes who are feminine but possess confidence, maybe thats the difference.

>there are dudes who are feminine but possess confidence
>possess confidence

women can act confident too but they're not really confident.

confidence isn't a state of being, it's the combination of open speech and body language, and not giving a fuck what people think of you.

it's an action, not something you can 'possess'

i guess i view it as more of a set of subconscious habits people practice. i also think its something that is only subconsciously noticed by others. but i believe that some people are really incapable of genuinely performing these habits.

I personally like Gearedtowardgear, Sangiev and CleanestApparel. But as you said there is bound to be a bit of cringe in general on youtube. It's because of the medium itself.

That said, almost everything fashion related on youtube germany is pretty shit desu. But it figures since it`s the lowest common denominator in current streetstyle.
What bothers me most is the constant kanye dickriding.

>i also think its something that is only subconsciously noticed by others. but i believe that some people are really incapable of genuinely performing these habits.

90% of communication is body language

and it's called autism

yep, mild autist here and I can't do the body language think at all. also people always tell me they can't read my emotions at all

wrrong post, drop her twitter so i can jerk it to her photos pls. Then every time I see him in cringe threads I'll cringe at myself

i think he is sticking his tongue halfway out

same with this but i am lucky and have a square face and jaw so people view it as constant anger/very serious vs autism. but its also the reason why i dont have many/am incapable of making new friends

The fit actually isn't bad, it's all in the hairstyle which makes his head look like a fucking paintbrush

That hairstyle is tall and thin while his body is as wide as it's tall, which is what makes it look ridiculous, if the haircut had the same proportions it'd look fine

kek

you guys are just fags laughing at other fags. you all dress like freaks. no one takes any of you seriously with your fucking ripped jeans. dress like an adult, fuck sake.

that fucking caption

>Im 22 but I act like an adult and I invite my friends over to my apartment for casserole dinners, I'm $40k in student debt and I work part time at a minimum wage job
>I'm an adult

@dadpenis

We're all just trying to find our way in life

are historical shirts /cringe/?

any fucking nigga who wears rick owens

Magnus Ronning is a very good fashion YouTuber imo.
He's not a full-on "fashion critique" type of youtuber, but more vlog, chill kind of one.

Though I'd say he's far more entertaining than everyone else and more honest and down to earth kind of guy.

you really think they wearing wearing graphic togas my friend?

should get that in purple

Fuck off Magnus.

goddamit magnus

fucking disgusting

this is too far for a cringe thread

tempted to cop

flyover state