If you had 2-3 thousand dollars extra,what would you do?

If you had 2-3 thousand dollars extra,what would you do?

>crypto
No thanks.

Put it on my Robinhood account.

Open a Roth IRA I guess

Literally nothing different.

put it in my fidelity account and wait for tsla to dip

buy another watch

Two chicks. Same time.

today I bought 50 shares of FING-B
(t'was 2 723$)

Buy ETH

Invest it back into my business.
There is no good use for that money

Forex trade it

this is the only good answer.

It takes 3k to open a vanguard account.

Go to a big box store and buy 3000 dollars worth of sodas and water bottles in bulk, then sell them on the streets.

>75c a can
>1 buck for boddled water
>maybe some small chip bags for 1.50 each.

Take home like 5x profit, repeat.

Long term: put all of it into an index fund. Majority of investors underperform the market. I'm not gonna fuck myself by thinking I'm any better.

Short Term: put it all on a 3x oil ETF and hope to cash in on oil volatility at the right, time prepare to do the opposite

One of the most solid piece of advice yet

Buy Decred

This

this here. a simple business especially if you live near a beach.

Pretty sure you need permits for that. How much does that cost and is it easy to obtain?

It's not too tough to obtain in most areas, typically costs ~$500 or less for a one-time or seasonal food license (which would allow you to sell legally, given that you follow their regulations, etc.)

Alcohol is a whole different animal, but if you just want to patrol the beach with a wheeled cooler and sell sodas/waters, etc. you could probably get it done fairly easily and make decent beer money. I wouldn't consider it a career path or anything, though.

Food trucks are potentially more lucrative, if you have a good recipe for finger food or something else that people will pay money for.

Probably a simple vendors license and a place to store your product (like a truck and cart. Few ice chests.)

I dont see it being too hard since you arent selling anything you made yourself, its all factory sealed. Probably would just have to make sure your stock is current, and your workstation looks clean.

If not too hard or expensive, you could even sell hotdogs for 2-6 bucks each depending on size and style. That would require additional licensing probably though.

vtsax

This, just throw it on the pile. My finances are on autopilot until I save enough to retire

KNPD

It stinks of pleb in here.

Right now!!... buy GOLD!

Buy gold stick it ,Goldman sacks

Give it to my vet for saving my hamster's life