I am autistic enough to think that Link, from the legend of zelda, is the pinnacle of fashion

I am autistic enough to think that Link, from the legend of zelda, is the pinnacle of fashion.

His outfits not only provide protection from the weather but they also look very comfortable/non chaffing. The perfect for adventure. Perhaps his pants could be less tight, but other than that, perfect.

I'm really into outdoor exploration and I travel quite a bit. What outfits could meet my need of interchangeable garb to meet weather, durability, and non attention garnering?

I am open to all input. Please advise.

I love the look of the outfit in this picture, but it is clear to me that the material doesn't merit actual function. What materials could be used to create a functioning bit of adventurers gear?

uhh, this is probably bait.
if not, urban techwear.

you're an retarded btw

I do like urban tech wear, but it seems like a lot of the plastic type material isn't my type of thing. The pic is related, I like the style it implies, but I don't know if that would crossover well to a natural environment. Wouldn't it be nice to have more interchangeable kinds of clothing?

The fabric looks so durable and adventure ready

Ralph Ralph Lauren/Wtaps maybe idk this is pretty niche

That belt is beautiful.

That jacket almost reminds me of a leather flight jacket pilots used to wear.

What would you do if you saw user just running around in a forest dressed as a video game character?

Thats Zelda retard

This is Zelda stoopid

I don't think fantasy-styled archaic clothing qualifies as fashionable in our world.

you'd end up looking really weird and like you're larping or cosplaying.
but I know some travel normies are all about travel-chic stuff.

this is the most fa link ever was. Reminds me of Snufkin

I dress like him

IT'S CALLED /FORESTDRUIDCORE/

viral marketing offspill from /v/

Hi OP!

I also like this style sense, but then again I go to LARP events and ren faires.

Just look for items that are made from tough material and durable. Leathers, jeans, cottons for shirts. Don't buy cheap, aim for quality and a classic style, and if something is unique without being a cowboy boot go for it. The main point here is to buy durable stuff that you *can* go adventuring in, but that won't be full sperglord because you're wearing elf ears.

Alternatively you can free your spirit and go ham, pic related.

And this--THIS is the board that mercilessly shits on r/streetwear, etc. as cringe, pleb, etc.

Daily reminder, folks.