How do I dress Menswear but also effay?

How do I dress Menswear but also effay?

menswear only looks bad when the guy is dressing flashy instead of subdued and functional. it's literally the only non-cringe for men

Step 1: Be a man

White or Light Grey OCBD
Black Jeans
White CPs or GATs

what outerwear?

bumping this. I want that coat

Barbour Sapper

bump, need more advice

Pretty simple, OP

You'll want to get a good pair of boots. American made, obviously... I recommend Red Wings... cream of the crop. Next you'll want some jeans, but not just any jeans... selvedge denim... the raw stuff... wear it every day for those sick fades... don't skimp, you want premium Japanese cotton... next you'll want a flannel shirt... the real deal, not that mall stuff... high quality Merino wool sweaters would be acceptable as well... cable-knit, preferably... finally... you'll want a high quality peacoat... dark navy, not black... black is for children...

what peacoat brand do you recommend?

If your super attractive.

Tall dark handsome, great lower thirds, good eye area, low bodyfat, good jaw , nice hair

>I'm assuming..... that by using those.... horrible...ellipsis....you're trying to be .... sarcastic and.................funny
or at least i hope you are

>black is for children
Alright

He's obviously disregarding full rick and DBTI

damn, nice post

Menswear the best way for men to dress, but I have to be thankful there are guys who dress like shit, and guys who look like fools in Supreme and other "Streetwear" garbage.
It makes me look better in comparison.

his old stonewashed jeans that he gave to charity are now being worn by some teenager trying to be Veeky Forums

please op don't bring this shit to Veeky Forums
I beg you.
there are places on the internet for this.
but not here, because its becoming a thing,
and when it becomes a thing, everyone will do it. and when everyone does it, it becomes shit.

that outfit isn't bad at all, he's just a fat ass

if you cant pull off a white shirt and some old jeans, you'll never make it and will use fashion to cover up a massive hole in your personality/life

he looks like a fat obese person. KILL IT WITH FIRE.

recs for denim raws? finally have enough dough to cop a pair

you left your ">" somewhere