RATE OTHERS

RATE OTHERS

Rate me niggas.

Fell for the buzz meme

>tfw one of your family friends is an affirmed plastic surgeon
First operation in a few weeks. See you on the other side (I hope).

7.5 bigger hair would help the head shape

hell, why not

are your cheeks poofy? they look kinda poofy
anyway, 7/8

What do you mean with bigger hair? I usually go for the Hitler youth meme, I like them in order.
8.5/10 anyway.
They're quite poofy I guess. It's a family trait that I hate, they're mostly on the front of the face.
7.5, very nice eyes and jawline. I would go for a shorter haircut but it's a personal thing.

i meant that you hair shouldnt be only on the center of your head,let it fall a bit to the sides

>I would go for a shorter haircut but it's a personal thing.
i'm honestly trying to work on getting as much volume in my hair as possible but considering I have thin straight hair it's almost impossible

pic related, this is my goal

young dicaprio would make you from 7 to 9

I guess I'll try. But they're quite curly and they only make me look unkempt.
I agree with

this stuff?

it looks greasy and unkempt, or that's just me...
I dunno, i've always been facinated with the 70's.
I buy stuff from the 70's, I dress in 70's clothing and a 70's hairdo is my final goal

i've never really liked "modern haircuts

you look exactly like my boyfriend wtf 9/10

that pic is not modern its like 1994

90's is atleast more modern compared to what I'm aiming at...

yet its better looking
you can go for elias haircut

>elias haircut
???

Rate m8

darkness/10
cant see shit dude

rate others first

here

r8
7/10
8.5/10
7/10

I need some advice. I've gotten some comments before on Veeky Forums saying I look too masculine, so if I could get some tips on how to prevent that as best as possible that'd be great. Should I cut my bangs, get a different hairstyle? What kind of glasses frames should I get? I'm already planning on fixing my jaw later this year when I have money because I have an untreated overbite and crowded bottom teeth that is probably fucking up my jaw aesthetics.

>flat greasy unkempt hairdos
c'mon, wtf is this

5/10

i advice you to RATE OTHERS you self centred fuck
shit glasses and shit attitude, shit hair color

Go for the Cole Sprouse hair, mate

I tend to do it anonymously.

>are your cheeks poofy
Anyway, I don't really know how to make them look less poofy. I'm not fat (188 cm x 69,5 kgs) so I don't really know what to do.

makes no sense, you should rate others with proof of how you look, so if you for example are very unnactractive and rate 10/10's with 5/10 we know you are just insecure

I actually think there are always a lot of attractive people in these threads and people are very harsh with their grading. There are people I see rated 5/10 that, in my opinion, don't deserve it at all. It's difficult on top of that to put humans on a scale... but if you ask me the average person who posts here is around 7/10, with the very attractive people being 9s. You usually have to be overweight for me to think less than that or have a really messed up facial feature.

wich one?
I kinda have the same problem, my cheeks are not poofy but it's impossible to slim em down

Was this zack or cody?

Fuck that guy is sexy

Yeah I don't really know. I guess that enanching my cheekbones and jawline will make them look less poofy.

You don't look masculine, but fixing your jaw will definitely improve your look.

8/10. You look bit like a chad but your glasses make you seem more sophisticated.
9/10. Would never find any fault with how you look.
7.5/10 You're cute, but I think the... facial hair? Razorburn? Above your lip is throwing me off.
7/10. But only because I'm not the biggest fan of facial hair.
7/10. I think your camera is making your face look too long, you should experiment with angles.

>7.5/10 You're cute, but I think the... facial hair? Razorburn? Above your lip is throwing me off.
oh god yeah, i've been telling myself to get rid of it for a while now

all I've done is used my cheap electronic razor wich barley does shit

>8/10. You look bit like a chad but your glasses make you seem more sophisticated.
I was actually thinking about changing them for something rectangular or dropping them completely and using lenses. Thoughts? Thank you anyway :)

Copped these gonna sell em

I think you could pull off anything honestly, but it's hard to say if it'd be an improvement without seeing them on you. I actually really like glasses so maybe you'd have to ask someone else about the lenses bit.

where and for how much, might buy some

I'm not that good looking, it was just a nice angle, but thank you :) I don't know about lenses, I don't really like them but maybe they'll improve my look. I usually have pretty big dark circles under my eyes due to my fucked up sleep cycles.

your cam skills suck

You're just being modest, and unless your dark circles are genetic it's not anything I'd worry about. You always have the option to fix your sleep cycle.

No, believe me, I have some nice features but I'm not a Chad at all. I'm pretty insecure most of the time.

I've been trying, but without much success for now. I just like to go to sleep too late and wake up for lunch apparently.

Insecurity happens for a lot of reasons, but it's not always because the person in question is unattractive. I think maybe you had a bad experience when you were younger which is why you think that way, and naturally there will be always be someone who won't agree with another person's assessment of attractiveness, but I definitely think you're above average. Confidence can easily affect someone's opinion of you, so you may find that if you have a little more faith in yourself you'll have even more positive receptions from people.

Well I'm also kv at almost 20 and that sure isn't helping. I've always been neurotic too.

fuck off to soc

>posting a pic
>not rating others

You have a great complexion and beautiful eyes. Your eyebrows are really nice too.

rate others nigger

When you get a BSOD and the lighting just right

Change your haircut dude, and you can be an 8 easy as fuck

A bit blurry, I'd say 7

Excellent jawline but not a fan of the haircut, 7.5

Fix your haircut along with your jaw, could reach something like 7.5

7.5 , you look good and could look better but I don't know what's a bit off. Cheeks maybe.

Ignore shit clothes, I dress better now.

Any recommendations for a new hairstyle? Long hair is getting to be a pain in the ass

Do you have a recommendation for a haircut that would make me look better? I think you're about an 8/10 anyways, because you have almost flawless features aside from the slight asymmetry with your right eye.

>Change your haircut dude
What should I try?
Very cute 8.5/10. Your chin is a bit asymmetric but nothing terrible. Very nice hair. We have the same lips.

You have nice hair, but why don't you try changing it completely with some marine inspired cut? Also take care of your acne 7/10

7, good looking but overrated by other replies because the pic is very good
6.5, slightly on the good-looking side of average but this pic makes me assume your personality is bland or worse
7.5, good jaw and generally cute
take the photo from further away + rate others
5, could improve with different pic and hair
8, hair looks great

>8, hair looks great
thanks dude

Hmm I don't know shit about women haircuts desu but you should try a shorter one , and get rid of the bangs yes. Something that is neck-level . But that's my opinion haha.

And yeah my eye's like this and I don't know why , thanks for the rating anyway

You know what I think you should try a buzzcut man, and yeah there's some asymmetry there but I just think its my head that's tilted. But Im not sure. Thanks anyway !

You look like someone who knows how to use an axe. 7.5, maybe a longer beard?
What about me?

>I think you should try a buzzcut man
I thought about that but I already dress pretty conservatively and I don't want to get confused for a neonazi or something.
And you're more a 9 than a 8.5, I just love your eyes. What did you use to take that picture? That's not a phone's camera, right?

7.5/10. You're definitely good looking but the facial hair doesn't look great... it could be just that it doesn't photograph well?

I've been thinking about trying a shoulder length haircut but because I've been growing it out for like 4 years and I really like how it looks in a ponytail I've been hesitating. I think you just made up my mind, so thanks. By getting rid of the bangs do you mean grow them out, or go with a straight-cut? Thank you for being honest.

Don't worry about the eye, you're very good looking and I bet I'd never notice it in real life, it's just that the picture is very clear so any flaws at all would stand out.

2017, you won't get confused for a neonazi except if you hang around some real ones. And thanks mate, yes that's my phone front cam, its a Nexus 6P by the way

yeah I meant let the hair go around your face instead of crossing it ! and thanks

I only say that because I got confused for one in the past. You know, kinda posh private university and coats like pic related. But maybe I'll try. I'm always between ''I'll just shave them completely'' and ''I want them long''.
And wow that's a really good camera. I should really change my iphone.

bad lighting/10
maybe 6.5/10, can't tell properly.

6.5/10

7/10

6.5/10

7/10 Hair looks greasy a bit

9/10 nice pic, chin a bit assymetric

7/10

7.5/10 god i wish i had curly hair, mine is so thin and shitty

same dude here, if anyone knows why does it post sideways please tell me

It's like mine , you probably took it with a phone.
Also, how young are you?

7/10, I love the style and colour of your hair, also that blue of your eyes is beautiful, definitely one of your best assets. If you worked out I think you'd easily go up to 7.5.

That might be it, i did took it with a phone. just 18, i wish i would look older..

I worked out for 5 months, then i got sick with "mononucleosis" and spent a whole month in bed without being able to eat anything.. i will start going back to the gym next week, ty for rate.

I'm sorry you went through that user, mono is terrible if you catch it as an adult, it's easier to deal with as a teenager as the effects are not so drastic. I watched someone catch it as an adult and have to make numerous trips to the hospital to deal with pain and be put on steroids. Good luck when you return to the gym, be careful with your kidneys though and don't overdo it as I believe mono weakens them.

Sorry, I made a mistake. It's actually your spleen you have to be careful about. But you were probably advised about this anyways.

No, i haven't been advised, thanks! i'll take care

FUCK OFF TO /SOC/

rating everyone except for me

I didnt need to because you are handsome as fuck, jk i may have missed you,

8/10, not a fan of your haircut but nice overall facial asthetics

thanks my dude, you look sicc aswell
8/10

rate me

1/2

2/2

>they'll think I'm being ironic

you should try to smile more naturally, that crease line around your lips and your uneven/ugly nose drops you from a 7 to a 5.

Your hair is also just terrible. Really nice cheekbones and facial structure, big sexy eyes and what appears to be a slim body means you can easily get up to an 8 if you just fix your smile, your hair and do your makeup so focus is taken away from your nose and put on your cheeks/eyes.

But with those librarian glasses and uncomfortable smile, that's a 5/10 and a hard no. Guys have very low standards though, so unless ur actually trying to become stylish and beautiful...

>untreated overbite and crowded bottom teeth

ahh hence ur awkward/shy smile.

With respect to hair you need to do what models are forced to do when they pose for headshots:

>tie your hair back in a high ponytail to expose your entire face
>front relaxed/neutral shot
>side relaxed/neutral shot

Some girls have ugly as fuck foreheads and it's hard to suggest hairstyle when half your face is covered by hair. Also your profile is important when it comes to finding a suitable hairstyle.

You're right, my nose is terrible, comes with having my bad jaw, I think? I'm hoping when I get my bite adjusted my nose will follow since the jaw is the foundation that evens out the whole face.

I think my forehead is too big, but who knows. Plenty of beautiful women rock large foreheads, not that I can hope to have the rest of the qualities they do. Thanks for complimenting my eyes and cheeks at least. I don't think I was wearing any blush or contour in this picture... I took it a while ago.

So in regards to hair and my glasses, what do you think I should do? Another user said shorter hair about my neck, which I think I'm going to go with. I'm still not sure what kind of glasses to use since it appears to be unanimously decided they are terrible but I haven't gotten any suggestions for better ones yet. I've had these for like 5 years and a replacement would probably be good anyways since they're kinda beat up.

Thanks for being honest by the way.

Are there excersizes that I can do to improve my jaw/general face aesthetic (besides pray to Toni)

there are theories about matching glasses to facial shapes but it looks like pseudoscience bullshit to me.

Frames are your way to express yourself in a variety of settings, they give you a freedom to be stylish or sexy or unique, and should reflect your personality.

Your current frames make you look like a bitch. It's bitch face glasses.

You should find something that you feel looks good on you. Big square lenses screams teenage girl, small rectangular ones screams office worker, no frames screams cheap or lazy. What are you trying to project to people? They will see your face and subconsciously react to the presentation.

I'm not a hair stylist or expert, your hair just looks weak and frail at the ends. No shape with the amount of volume you have, it just sortof plops down. This is another place where women have a massive leeway to express themselves. Do you want to appear intelligent? artistic? fashionable but with a view towards business? casual girl next door? Someone who is always busy and working, so her hair is short and manageable?

DO NOT get one of those horrible lesbian undercuts. If that's your natural colour it's lovely and matches your eyes nicely, the question now becomes find a stylist you trust, and communicate to them what you want to present to the world.

Who are you, what are the things you like doing, what are the types of guys you want to attract, etc.

These are things girls used to learn from their mothers before our society became so fucked up and fractured. With the internet, I suggest you find a fashion blogger who you love the style of and just copy her, nobody will know.

Avoid: dyke haircuts, problem glasses and terrible dye jobs and stay with classic, demure, preppy- this is coming back, look at 50s fashion, high waist dresses/jeans, tiny sweater jackets, low heels.

chewing, thickening your neck with wrestling bridges, lifting the back of your tongue to the roof of your mouth (sucks up your double chin).

Thank you so much for all of the advice. I guess the look I'd like to go for is cute and elegant, if possible. I really hate tumblr tier fashion so I'm not going to go in that direction, and I honestly do love my hair colour (it is natural) so even though I've wondered what I'd look like with darker hair I don't want to dye it. I do a lot to try to put volume in my hair as it is very flat, as you've noticed... I hope it doesn't sound ridiculous, but in terms of what I wish I looked like, that would have to be Taylor Swift. I think she's beautiful, I love her style, and her hair. If I tried to copy her though I'm sure people would notice haha.

I'm actually not surprised you think my glasses make me look like a bitch... I think I do come off as frigid to people in general. I guess I will look up some frame types and try to figure it out, this thread has definitely helped me realize I need new ones if that's the impression I'm giving off, no one has ever brought up any of this stuff up with me before (probably because they don't care or are being polite) I promise I'm taking all of this advice to heart because I really want to improve myself as much as possible.

Stand back dude

rate others,6
rate others, 5.5
nice trips,start rating others, you're a 6

Got any drunk glow?

kinda look like Roberto Bolano

cody

Double dubs and bait
Heroin-core

Not sure if the beard is doing good for my face

You look good imo, kinda pewdiepie style ay?

Rate others too

Laid back cool
Sorry
Nice

You look like a ghoul from fallout

r8te

>RATE ME GUYS
>not rating others

why are you so angry?