Why are you not embracing the haircut of implicit white identity?

Not only does it look slick. But it has real utilitarian meaning when you wear it.

If you are not prepared. You can be attacked just for wearing it

Do you go outside?

i already have a proud aryan haircut

Take your thread back to your containment board.

Sage goes in the options field.

stop hating yourself. Dont listen to your professors.

you too can be white and implicit

Where my white man at?

spencer is pretty Veeky Forums

Dont know why you guys dont like him

Reporting in

reporting in

>Veeky Forums
>dresses like a born again christian youth pastor
yeesh

Idiot know why women love him so much

He seems like a fairly normal person. But in all his interviews the girls are blushing and can't look him in the eyes

Is this what WHITE POWER does to the female brain?

hey kid....

wanna do white identity

Reddit.

something about legislating a mandatory 5 babies per white woman does something to brain of females.

after seeing this haircut, I think I understand why people made up white genocide...

>why women love him so much
I can't think of a single attractive female I know who would voluntarily sleep with an overweight racist, facist with a fuccboi haircut and mild acne.

It's also gook tier haircut

Can we ban all these low effort threads by faggots from /pol/? they never bring any substance its always and excuse from /pol/ faggots to spread their unwanted cancer. Fuck off and stay in your containment board

Why would you want to emulate a homosexual who's afraid of brown people?

>voluntarily

you seem confused about the administrative realities of white sharia rape gangs

>muh white pride

Nice thebuttstuff.biz meme, retard

Because high HYs like that make you look like a chubby redditor. Best HYs always start low and blend into the top instead of being a really, really wide mohawk.

Also
> tfw Richard Spencer calls your race "hhhwhite"

Pretty based. Can't wait to hang out with the cool kids of the American Renaissance.

>nice esoteric meme that only listeners would know about pal

are you the arab guy that always shows up?

everyone likes that guy

>Best HYs always start low and blend into the top instead of being a really, really wide mohawk.

its called a taper fade

contemporary ""undercuts"" always look like trash

See here: the ramblings of a virgin

watch spencers interviews with young liberal journalists

the female reactions dont lie

>are you the arab guy that always shows up?

'tis I, my man

I'm a girl and I think richard is pretty handsome. I don't agree with his politics or anything but looks wise he's above average ;|

He's not wearing a HY but a Stahlhelmschnitt you fuckboy

I think it's just the aura of a bad boy but when they meet him he's obviously a funny guy who doesn't take himself seriously. I mean, he fucking says "HHHHHHHHwhite."

he does that to make fun of his friend jared taylor who unironically does it.

Spencer does it ironically. Its a inside joke

Knowing the names of hair cuts is a little gay, don't you think?

It's because white women are itching to be put back in their place. That's why they push leftist agendas that seem to be a direct attack on white men. They're prodding us into our destiny

It's the same thing with the election. Every woman sweared that trump was a sexist but when it came to voting they couldn't help but write don. Women want a strong white man to tell them how it is

>he's serious
oh

>women's number 1 fantasy is rape
>womens romance books about being forced down and fucked against their will
>adopt small animals and literally engage in extremist politics to advocate for them because they dont have a baby to take care of

Guys i think girls might want us to open the door for them and have the government provide them with tampons and abortion on demand

Richard spencer is a handsome alpha male. Doesn't surprise me at all that women like him. Strong, intelligent, level headed, charming. Richard embodys masculinity in its purest form

Richard spencer is a fat coward lmao
He doesn't actually do jackshit for what he believes in, all he does is hide behind twitter

THIS is what a white nationalist looks like.

We know it's you Richard knock it off

white sharia getting closer by the day

This guy and his cult following are deluded and stupid. Join a real rightwing political party instead of following this joker who runs away like a coward after being punched.

i came here to be gay for Spencer and u made me heterosexually aroused
fuck you
nice pic
where'd you get it from?

dunno i liked the picture too. Would love to know the context

> 100% CAUCASIAN
> 100% patriarchal
> loyal wife with many hwhite chillen
> wrestles with tigers
> loved by the french
> likes to shoot guns

This man has done more to preserve the white race than Spencer and all of his buddies combined.

I'm a femanom and i unironically think richard spencer is really cute

there is only one right wing political party in this country and its boring and gay. Richard isnt trying to make a new party. He is going straight after white psyche. Like martin luther coon

Are there really no better alternatives in the US? You would think that such a diverse and big country would have several rightwing parties or organizations better than this shit.

>can't shill your controlled opposition fbi informant on /pol/
>need to come to the gay board to garner appeal

this keeps getting sadder

he was socked in the side of the head by a masked man who ran away and he stepped out of the area where he was punched to establish the threat. By all metrics, he is not the coward in this situation and you choose to view him as such because your mind is weak and biased.

im not a Spencer supporter although I think he is somewhat Veeky Forums which is why I'm here

joining any political ideology is just buying into a set of predetermined opinions which is fine if you wish to be an ideologue but true individuals should gauge each issue separately instead of taking every stance the left or right takes

delete this