What are the effay kitchen appliances to have?

What are the effay kitchen appliances to have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWEDUOsuxS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=eWEDUOsuxS4

Just fucking buy a toaster

a decent espresso machine. heres mine

Just get a woman

expresso machines are for nu-male fags. Get an italian moka pot which is 10x more effay and makes better coffee anyway

Chemex is most effay

i do not even have any to start with.

my instant coffee is the closest related thing i can provide you with.

tastes bad but does the trick. donations for a fancy overpriced italian coffee machine that can also make me a nice latte are welcome though.

if you're happy with instant don't bother imo, at best maybe buy a cheap french press and see if you like it

which one do you use the most

you know you could just buy a moka pot or dripper for like 10$ and make perfectly good coffee that way? decent machines are extremely overpriced compared to other options

toaster, kettle, mixer, coffee machine
everything else is just compensating for the fact you never actually cook anything and will likely sit in a cupboard, only being used once a year

>Kruidvat.

Paupernedertuig.

Wtf no comfycore crockpots, warming up the whole house with the smell of veggie stew

Can you control the steam pressure as it goes to the grounds?
Those are poor people looking, a pain to clean too. The coffee is good
Looks like you're going to go camping

Who /french press/ here?

>water boiler without a temp control

how are you supposed to drink your tea though?

Are you fags even trying?

i got one of these little niggers for coffee, but i usually just drink tea. imo it's the most minimalistic way of making coffee: takes up very little space, doesn't use filters, and is easier to clean than a f. press

maybe he has a separate thermometer
or he's a pleb who brews his black tea at 100 degrees celsius and never drinks any other kind of tea

definitely the v60. ive only used the aeropress once or twice. i'd use the gaggia classic more, but it takes a long time (20 - 30 min) to warm up

That's what i used to do desu

but getting one with a temp control was the best decision of my life

Wanted of of these for awhile but I never drink tea lol